Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other mind blowing fact for me:

What kind of a person has an accident like this happen at their house and doesn't IMMEDIATELY freak out and call 000 immediately?!

Not GT. He coolly tries to call his lawyer, orders pizza, then calls dad........wtf??!!

I reckon he wanted more time with her. Wanted her to sober up a bit and have his way with her some more. He had the chance to let her go, instead he manipulated her onto the balcony where she had only a few options. Beg to his mercy. Sleep/freeze out on the balcony. And, unfortunately, the reality of what happened on that night.

Oh yes, that makes horrible sense. Ugh!!:facepalm:

Not once on the audio that's been released does he express horror/grief/remorse that a woman actually LOST HER LIFE!!

Nup - he's thinking straight away about his legal defence. (bbm)

Mind blowing fact number 3 for me!!

3.55am - Gable: "The last thing I remember is she was just like hitting me for some reason."

4.04am - Gable: "I do have photos of her and me...I don't have any proof of her being aggressive though."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3ClehEIaI

The defence will probably try to argue that's due to his, ahem, 'autism' :facepalm:

Yeah, right.

Why else would you transfer the recording to a different device?

I hope if that is the case that they are able to retrieve the original recording somehow....

I was also surprised by the number of posters here, who presumed guilt based on sex.

And, created a fantasy of bondage, male domination, pre-meditation, all based on the LITTLE that we have so far been fed by police reports.

To my mind (and a few earlier posters here) this simply was something that went terribly wrong due to bad decisions by both of these young people. Affected by alcohol, in the wrong place, vulnerable.

Accidents happen. Avoidable tragedies happen. Why do we have to find someone to "blame" when it might simply have been, a combination of bad circumstances.

If it happens to be proved that GT was directly responsible for this dear girl's death, then I would cheer. But I am afraid that he was just a dumb sex/ego driven kid who will probably never even recognise what part he played in her death.

Respectfully, I don't just pull opinions out of my butt. There was enough reported that suggested a history of mistreating / scaring women and being a sex pest in clubs, plus the screams, plus.. well, I felt informed enough to presume he was guilty of at least manslaughter.

"innocent until proven guilty " applies in court, but I can have an opinion as I follow the case, and it not be kneejerk ignoramus stuff, you know?

And why does his mention of a voice recorder not phase his dad at all?

If my son said that to me, I'd be asking what on earth he was talking about...and ask why on earth he was taping sex with a girl. It's like his father already knows about his voice recording habits.......:

4.15am - Gable: "I did turn on the voice recorder I think. Are you gunna like stop somewhere?"

Dad: "I'll stop here."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3Clgoo47o

The other thing (well one of many) that makes me really wonder is why GT and Dad are discussing where to park the car?
Why didnt they head straight back to the unit especially if GT was positive he didnt do anything wrong. Didnt dad think it odd GT wasnt still
at the unit and that GT fled and had pizza?
Far out!!

Would he have had time to edit the voice recording?

I'm thinking it was recorded on a different device in his apartment and transfered automatically via wifi to his phone. He had some automatic setup in his apartment that did all that. It's mentioned on the BB forums.

The other thing (well one of many) that makes me really wonder is why GT and Dad are discussing where to park the car?
Why didnt they head straight back to the unit especially if GT was positive he didnt do anything wrong. Didnt dad think it odd GT wasnt still
at the unit and that GT fled and had pizza?
Far out!!

Like father, like son.

Would he have had time to edit the voice recording?

I'm thinking it was recorded on a different device in his apartment and transfered automatically via wifi to his phone. He had some automatic setup in his apartment that did all that. It's mentioned on the BB forums.

He'd have had time between getting back to his father's house and going to the police at 11am........and they didn't find that phone until they searched the parents house/car so he would definitely have had lots of time imo.

He'd have had time between getting back to his father's house and going to the police at 11am........and they didn't find that phone until they searched the parents house/car so he would definitely have had lots of time imo.

Hmmm good point. Will be interesting to see what comes of it once its analysed in depth by forensics.

If he really was concerned about how much she'd had to drink, why is he pouring more drinks fifteen minutes later??!(bbm)

1.38am - Male: "I should have never given you so much to drink. I thought we were going to have fun?". He then asks her to "calm down".

1.41am - Male asks female to stay, but says "you are just a bit violent". He offers to cook some food. The conversation calms down.

1.53am - Drinks are poured.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3Cljmt3OG

drank some of his home-distilled vodka, and had sex before the situation allegedly turned violent.

Mr Tostee “strenuously” *denies involvement in Ms Wright’s death. His legal team *insists Ms Wright assaulted Mr Tostee. Barrister Tony Kimmins, for Mr Tostee, suggested the tradesman panicked after his lover’s fall, which was why he left the apartment block without calling the police or ambulance.

Prosecutors say Mr Tostee called his solicitor in the minutes after Ms Wright’s fall, fled the apartment, ate a pizza, called his father and attempted to evade police.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ll-murder-charge/story-e6frg6nf-1227051925817

Well, Warriena had at least some clothes on. Ready to leave, no doubt, if that creep had let her.

Ah, I'm relieved to hear she had clothes on, for her sake. I hated the thought of her laying naked on the ground there.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle