NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MsAnais, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

:yes: See a pattern here?

Ganesh Ramsaran: “ The truth always comes out.”

Gerard Baden Clay’s sister: “One day the truth will be revealed”

Gable Tostee’s father: "Well when the truth comes out."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html
    http://www.4bc.com.au/BadenClay
    http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/ti...ostees-apartment-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html

2. Amee

Amee Active Member

I hadnt really given much thought to the pic of Rrie with the purple hair, nose ring etc. It may have been for a fancy dress for all I know.
    My daughter has a nose stud and has had pink bits in her hair.

3. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

4. MsAnais

MsAnais Verified Clinical Psychologist (AU)

I actually thought those early photos were more who she was - creative, edgy, a bit alternative - and I was surprised she chose someone as straight-laced as tostee.

Sadly though, Tostee's clean-cut exterior hid a whole mess of dark dysfunction. And there's the tragic irony of it all. She'd have been better off with someone wearing the piercings etc - at least they're openly expressing themselves rather than wearing a mask :facepalm:

5. Amee

Amee Active Member

Please warn me when they post pics of GT's body scratches, not sure I can go through that again :puke:

6. MsAnais

OMG! He is sooooo offensive. I'd forgotten just how offensive - intentional amnesia. Sheesh!:gaah:

Although Warriena didn't have the massive implants he's lusting over. But yeah, he's wanting that "bad girl" look and is bemoaning the fact he always gets 'nice girls'. Pffffftttt.....I still can't believe he got ANY girls!!

PS I love the comments in response to his tacky post. As ever, the dudes think he's a moron :floorlaugh:.

7. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Attached Files:

8. nowvoyager

nowvoyager Verified Attorney (AU)

Don't really understand the technology involved, how long would it take to "copy" the sound recording from one phone to another - real time or is it like copying a "file" - instants?
    After the conversations with Dad, all we seem to know is that he handed himself in to police about 11am the same morning.
    I am assuming he met with the lawyers in between as he apparently maintained a silence when he was interviewed.
    Perhaps he left the original recording with his lawyers.
    It was reported that CCTV footage was taken from outside his parents' home/or gated community but nothing said about if or when they went back there in between.

9. elwyn5150

elwyn5150 New Member

Not long. Uploading to the Internet is the time consuming activity.

The Sony Xperia is an Android phone which can allow micro SD cards of up to 64 Gb. So it might even be as fast as turning off a phone and taking the card out.

Really, there iare a lot of factors that would affect how long it'd take such as file size (based upon factors such as audio length, file compression used, sampling rate of audio, etc).

So worse case scenario, probably 10 minutes.

10. nowvoyager

nowvoyager Verified Attorney (AU)

So if the audio recording is being foresically examined, and they already have "times" recorded for some of the conversation or noises recorded, it will be apparent whether or not the length of the copy corresponds with the known times (entering building together.... Rrie falling) to know whether or not there are any time lapses that would suggest editing.

11. MsAnais

IF they have the original audio recording device. That's the bit we don't know.

12. Amee

Amee Active Member

13. elwyn5150

elwyn5150 New Member

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162868711&p=1265579231&viewfull=1#post1265579231

I cropped the image since it kind of grosses me out in a very gross thread...

<modsnip>

He really does have an absurd number of notifications on his phone while it is being charged... After the notifications that have the numbers, "5 mA", "0,1", "8", "50", "31", "1.6", there is a notification showing a microphone symbol. He might be leaving the microphone running...

Edit: Added cropped image, scaled x 2.

14. Smegal

Smegal Member

I'm so confused by the timeline. What I'm thinking is that they had sex, Rrie got rough and he didn't like it (couldn't stand not being in control IMO). But according to the timeline, Rrie was tied up - I don't understand. Maybe she was getting rough because she didn't like being tied up, and he was doing something she wasn't comfortable with?

Then something clearly happened between the drinks being poured at 1.53 and the neighbour being woken by loud noises at 2am. But what?

I am just astounded and disgusted by not only GT but his father, too. They just do not give a flying @&$% that a young woman has died (as a result of Tom Cruise Jnr's actions IMO). He has obviously been coddled all his life, never been told no and never had to take responsibility for his actions.

15. MsAnais

bbm I'm with you, Smegal!

16. tarjessi

tarjessi Former Member

17. tarjessi

tarjessi Former Member

That is the most astounding part - he had so many hours to delete the recordings...did he think they would benefit him in some way? Maybe he hoped to edit more before the phone and the file were seized...

18. tarjessi

tarjessi Former Member

I wondered if it might be her phone? She had grabbed it and it was why he was saying let it go and throttled her until she did?

Welcome back Isis and welcome to all the new people - I am sorry I meant to say hello on earlier posts!!

:welcome6:

19. tarjessi

tarjessi Former Member

OMG :-( I am going to have to head over and have a read. Thanks for the heads up Suthrnqt

20. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

Smegal, I totally agree. The dad wasn't at the bail hearing, was he? I only saw photo in Gold Coast Bulletin of his mother and brother. <modsnip>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.