Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK just finished this, this is interesting in that it demonstrates that Chris Smith doesn't think people that he knows and has coffeed with could have committed such a crime, yes I'm sure we all feel that way until something happens and our delusions are shattered.

Yes and just to speculate on the reasoning of FFC to encourage more investigation, she may be the sort of person who feels superior to other people, and doesn't feel much of any sort of threat because of her ability to influence people, so if it was the case that she is guilty of something, encouraging further investigation wouldn't feel like a risk to herself imo.

He said he didn’t remember, my bad.

William Tyrrell inquest: Biological father had a 'feeling' day he went missing | Daily Mail Online

The junior counsel assisting the inquest, Tracey Stevens, asked William's dad why he didn't go to his usual construction job that day.

He replied: 'I didn't feel like going to work that day, I was dealing with things and underlying issues'.

Ms Stevens then asked if William's dad recalled having any phone conversations. He didn't remember making a call 'at all'.

Ms Stevens then read out a police statement made by William's grandmother in the days after the child vanished.

The grandmother said: 'I woke up around 4.30am as I usually left around that time to go to work.

'(William's father) rang me around 5am which was his usual time to leave for work.

'He rang me and told me something doesn't feel right and he wasn't going to work.

'He kept saying something wasn't right and he wasn't going to work.'

Ms Stevens then asked William's dad: 'Are you saying you don't remember?'

'Not really, not that particular detail,' he replied.

I think she's referring to his shoulder injury. IMO

Yes the foster carer also fed William her foster child what appears to be sugar-laden sweets and treats
William Tyrrell's Family Vows To Never Stop Looking For 'Our Precious Little Boy'

View attachment 324550
Child's remains found near a dumped suitcase may belong to missing toddler William Tyrell

Below photo shows 3 candles so it is William's last birthday 78 days before he vanished!

View attachment 324551

There are other photos of William eating what appears to be chocolate cake (with him smearing such all over his mouth area) that are on the 60minutes video available to view on the WS Media 'no discussion' thread. - page 7

Seems to be a bit of contradiction as to what the FFC said she does not permit William to consume and to what he actually consumed regarding what appears to be sugar-laden food IMO.
Do as I say, not as I do. But in reality FFC was trying to exert control over Bios. MOO.

Is there anyone who knows more about polygraphs and feelings of guilt?

I could be completely wrong but I thought there was a risk of failing a polygraph if you felt anxious or responsible in some way.

If my child went missing then I would feel very guilty, so would I fail a polygraph?

If I was asked something like "are you responsible for your child's disappearance" I would feel responsible even if I hadn't been involved in his disappearance.
I don't think that we use polygraphs. That seems to me, to be an American thing.

Another common issue in this triad of family components is that both side--foster and birth---may tend to see things differently and even in a distorted way.

These interactions are very emotionally charged and the BF may have thought or felt that she was interfering, jumping in etc, from his POV. But maybe from her point of view, she was waiting for pick up, was walking to the meeting place and saw them as it was ending? We don't know how it really went down.

His version doesn't make much sense to me if it is true that TWO supervisors were there to monitor the visit. How would they let her pop in and interfere if there are two workers in charge?

as an example of differing points of view during visitation---

when our daughter was just about to turn one, we invited her birth father to meet up at the beach for the 4th of July. It was a beautiful hot day and we all had a good time, as far as I knew..o_O

A few days later our social worker told me that he had reported to her that he felt that we were 'worried' about her skin getting darker because I kept putting sun block on her at the beach...He thought it was disrespectful of us to worry about if she got more tan or not...:confused:

Ok, our daughter is half Jamaican and half Swedish. He , being Jamaican, had no idea that someone might need to put lotion on an 11 month old child, on a very hot beach day. Although she does have darker skin than many babies, she is also half Swedish, and she does burn.

So from his point of view, we were acting one way that he saw as being disrespectful. But it was not at all what my actions were about. I didn't want her to be sun burned as she had never been in a swim suit under the hot sun before that day.

So I have to take the BF's complaint with a slight grain of salt. Did it really happen in the exact way he felt it did?

I really appreciate your stories katy and I think you did a great job with your kids.

However further to an earlier discussion, I would really appreciate it if you could acknowledge that the biological parents of your kids gave them up for adoption. I don't like to ask, but could you just have a look into the history of forced adoptions at least in Australia or something?

I would love to stay more focussed on the case at hand at this stage.

My family member has custody of her son. The father and his family can only have supervised visits with the child at a play centre by a reputable and licensed organisation.

There are strict rules regarding drop off times and pick up times so as both families are not there at the same time and don't cross paths.

Never, ever would my family member be permitted to turn up and watch or interact in any way and she would have been told to leave if she did.

For some reason the supervisor in this situation allowed it to happen. If their case was before the court, both the Judge and court psychologist would have been concerned about FFC actions. Unfortunately it is too late now. JMO

The arrangements for contact aren't necessarily the same for each family though
Another common issue in this triad of family components is that both side--foster and birth---may tend to see things differently and even in a distorted way.

These interactions are very emotionally charged and the BF may have thought or felt that she was interfering, jumping in etc, from his POV. But maybe from her point of view, she was waiting for pick up, was walking to the meeting place and saw them as it was ending? We don't know how it really went down.

His version doesn't make much sense to me if it is true that TWO supervisors were there to monitor the visit. How would they let her pop in and interfere if there are two workers in charge?

as an example of differing points of view during visitation---

when our daughter was just about to turn one, we invited her birth father to meet up at the beach for the 4th of July. It was a beautiful hot day and we all had a good time, as far as I knew..o_O

A few days later our social worker told me that he had reported to her that he felt that we were 'worried' about her skin getting darker because I kept putting sun block on her at the beach...He thought it was disrespectful of us to worry about if she got more tan or not...:confused:

Ok, our daughter is half Jamaican and half Swedish. He , being Jamaican, had no idea that someone might need to put lotion on an 11 month old child, on a very hot beach day. Although she does have darker skin than many babies, she is also half Swedish, and she does burn.

So from his point of view, we were acting one way that he saw as being disrespectful. But it was not at all what my actions were about. I didn't want her to be sun burned as she had never been in a swim suit under the hot sun before that day.

So I have to take the BF's complaint with a slight grain of salt. Did it really happen in the exact way he felt it did?

Interesting point, we all have different experiences and perceptions of an event.
(Can also relate to bio dad as a very tan person who always get forgets to put sunblock on my pale children lol)

No I don't think he said he didn't speak to her. IIRC he explained why he said he didn't feel right when speaking to her. JMO

He actually said he didn't recall.

Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris
Mar 28

The court heard William’s biological grandmother told police the biological father called her that morning and said “something doesn’t feel right” and he wasn’t going to work. He says he doesn’t remember the conversation.

@10Daily

@10NewsFirst

OK just finished this, this is interesting in that it demonstrates that Chris Smith doesn't think people that he knows and has coffeed with could have committed such a crime, yes I'm sure we all feel that way until something happens and our delusions are shattered.

I understand why he doesn't trust police, but it's a bit blinded in that he seems to forget that GJ was in charge of the case when all the BS stuff went down, and this is a completely different group who had nothing to do with that, yet he somehow gives GJ a pass on all that .. maybe he has coffeed with him too?

All this commentary is interesting, but they know about as much as we do at this stage by the sounds of it.

Why Chris Smith 'doesn't buy' investigation of William Tyrrell's foster parents - 2GB

Nobody asked him to buy anything. I find the entire premise of the segment laughable. IMO

I accept your opinion, but to me a more toxic vibe is described in an article, that I won't link here because it has names in the link. But the headline you can search for is "Mother of William Tyrrell’s violent past of assaults and property destruction" - IMO

Any scenario of toxic behaviour is bad for children, and adults too. The BF had been held accountable for theirs. It seems the FF, particularly the FFC had not been kept in check. Even a reminder to her how her behaviour affects the children JMO

IMO If she's guilty the list of high profile people with egg on their faces is exponentially expanding.

I wonder how their egos will cope if it turns out they were duped.
JMO
In many of the interviews that the 'high profile people' have given, they do seem to finish with a 'but.....' (thereby giving covering themselves in the event of the FFC being found to have maintained an act of lies and deceit ..... especially for so long).

JMO (not a 'legal eagle':
In the event of LE eventually arresting and charging the FFC (if she is the person they are targeting), when a case is heard in Court, then they would have to be prepared to counter scenarios put forward by the Defence.
Evidence that they are gathering now would become part of that as well as evidence supporting their charge.

The Australian
NOVEMBER 29, 2021 12.30pm

William Tyrrell search: Detectives in Kendall drain creek off Batar Creek Rd

Detectives are preparing to drain a creek and nearby dams as the search for William Tyrrell continues.

The NSW Rural Fire Service has brought high-volume pumps into the search area to drain the creek on both sides of Batar Creek Rd in Kendall.

It’s understood detectives are making the move to try to drain as much water from the search zone ahead of forecast heavy rainfall on Tuesday and Wednesday.

e18142dd4bbdca5611f7f6692f539be5

Detectives on Monday morning sifted through roadside debris and bags of soil pulled up by an excavator.

Earlier this month, police revealed they had “new information” that had led to the renewed search for William.

Officers have been scouring an area about 900m from where the boy was last seen at his late foster-grandmother’s home in 2014.

NoCookies | The Australian

He actually said he didn't recall.

Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris
Mar 28

The court heard William’s biological grandmother told police the biological father called her that morning and said “something doesn’t feel right” and he wasn’t going to work. He says he doesn’t remember the conversation.

@10Daily

@10NewsFirst

IIRC on the C10 podcast they went further and explained that he said he didn't feel right and that is why he didn't go to work.

Just looking back at old threads there was a lot of focus on cars and each person was asked at the inquest what car they owned and drove. Maybe they found some footage matching a Mazda?

I am sure police investigators would have checked details of all vehicles owned by persons who had a connection to Benaroon Drive (and surrounds) on the day William vanished. And the Coroner would have been supplied those details in the Brief. IMO

“I’m very confident of the strike force getting a body of information and evidence together to report to the coroner to continue the inquest, and the coroner will deal with that information as she sees fit,” he told reporters on Friday.

However, if nothing significant is found things would be left “in the hands of the coroner”, Det Chief Supt Bennett said.

“No matter what happens, the investigation will go on,” he said.
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...e/news-story/6d7558528438708b263dcdd06a861a6e

She only encouraged further investigation when her mate Jubelin was investigating and had completely cleared her. She wasn't welcoming of investigation from a new set of investigators who she didn't already convince of her innocence, IMO.

That isn't correct. After GJ was no longer on the case.......

"Through tears, she said she begged Mr Cook not to give up on William, now missing for more than five years. She said he assured her he would be sending the files to the cold case room as soon as the coronial inquest was over."

Gary Jubelin trial: William Tyrrell’s foster mum feared oblivion of ‘cold case box’ (theaustralian.com.au)

Additionally, unlike previous POIs they are still anonymous and relatively protected from the public's pitchforks.

and possibly connected from
And we won’t know, because any assessment or evidence gathered by social services to inform their decision making processes is confidential. Whilst we have heard some of the issues via media, I imagine it is rather more complex.

Do you know the family? I’m intrigued as to how you know the children weren’t abused or neglected. There are several categories of abuse, and neglect tends to be an act of ‘omission’. Based on what I’ve read in MSM, there were concerns around substance misuse and domestic violence, both issues which carry significant risk of emotional abuse and neglect IMO.

It is also speculation as to whether adoption was proceeding. IMO based on the info in MSM, it appeared to me that an enquiry was made.

I absolutely agree that public services should be accountable and issues of discrimination should be addressed; However I’m yet to see any evidence one way or another in this case.

I am sure the Coroner has access to any and all documents required to help her form her decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998