Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is referring to nswpol timeline rather than FC’s.

on the ping - I think this has changed IMO there is still data to obtain?

What data do you consider could still be obtained relative to 2014?

Remove the phone battery definitely no pings IMO.

American site but should apply:

Key Takeaways

Maybe this is some of the intelligence police use that they don't want to share with the public?

If I was asked something like "are you responsible for your child's disappearance" I would feel responsible even if I hadn't been involved in his disappearance.

If I'd let a 3 year old run around a large unfenced property adjoining bushland unsupervised, and he'd come to grief in some way, then there's no question that I would feel responsible for being negligent.

However, as to the question, here's this from an Australian firm of qualified examiners:

Do nerves affect the result of a polygraph test?

No. Nervousness does not interfere with the polygraph test. It is expected that every individual undergoing a polygraph examination may be nervous whether they intend to answer questions truthfully or not. Typically, some examinee remain nervous throughout the entire testing phase not during one individual question. Advanced Polygraph Examiner(s) are vigilant for action-specific responses over and above any examinee’s heightened level of nervousness or anxiety (behavioural baseline) should this occur during the conduct of a polygraph examination. It should be noted that during the pre testing polygraph phase physiological and behavioural analysis assessments are conducted of the examinee to determine and address any nervousness should it be present.

Frequently Asked Questions | Advanced Polygraph

What data do you consider could still be obtained relative to 2014?

Remove the phone battery definitely no pings IMO.

Rosann would have access to the data from that time, they would have requested it at the time, so no need to go back and get it, they would have obtained it already. My point is, they don't seem to be looking closely at anyone out of the area, FF and locals so far .. does that mean the data indicated there was nobody there that shouldn't be?

If so the potential suspect list is small.

I dont think media have run wild at all. I believe this has been a concerted co-operation between Police / Coroner & Media.

How many other investigations have you seen where the media have their cameras on top of police as they are sifting soil looking for items
? The police could have marshaled the media hundreds of metres up the road away from the dig sites...but they havent...they have invited them in very close to the action.

Media dont get access to under the house under lights while cadaver dogs and their handlers are in there searching...

This image is what seals my thoughts on this, media dont have this close access to a police operation unless it is invited...IMOO

70145b9d6d505f360b4007839568fe6fd7210c02.jpg

BBM
The Lynette Dawson case in Australia allowed the same media attention when sifting through soil on the property of her former home in hope of finding her remains.
Police start new search at missing woman Lyn Dawson's home

I find it offensive and totally disrespectful that they are allowed such close scrutiny in light of what could be recovered.
Give the victims and their families and loved ones some respect
Edited for clarity

Last edited:
American site but should apply:

Key Takeaways

Would need to check that information is relative to Australia and 2014. IMO

BBM
The Lynette Dawson case in Australia allowed the same media attention when sifting through soil on the property of her former home in hope of finding her remains.

I find it offensive that they are allowed such close scrutiny in light of what could be recovered.

Another example of NSWPOL trying to get a suspect to crack and confess because they knew they'd struggle to secure a conviction otherwise IMO.

BBM

I find it offensive that they are allowed such close scrutiny in light of what could be recovered.
Yes its strange.

Strategic Im guessing.

BBM

I don't know whether Police have the power to prevent media coverage of a search site.

I would imagine Police are able to set up a crime scene exclusionary barrier but they cannot IMO stop anyone using long range lens to capture footage whilst the photographer is positioned back from the barrier.

Rock and a hard place situation. We would complain if we couldn't view images of searches. When we are shown such images its too much coverage. IMO

Stand to be corrected.

Agree, but I think in the WT case the media are being kept at a distance from the work and only allowed to video what police deem appropriate. In his recent media update, DCS Darren Bennett thanked the media for their conduct at the sites. See at 3:22 here:

When I was os my phone wouldn't work in US and some Euro countries. Was told it was something to do with how electronic circuits communicated. Some phones are manufactured to specific country requirements I was told. IMO
True they may do to specs per country. I’d only be guessing but I’m sure I saw a recent Aus case do this. Will look into :)

I don't know whether Police have the power to prevent media coverage of a search site.

I would imagine Police are able to set up a crime scene exclusionary barrier but they cannot IMO stop anyone using long range lens to capture footage whilst the photographer is positioned back from the barrier.

Rock and a hard place situation. We would complain if we couldn't view images of searches. When we are shown such images its too much coverage. IMO

Stand to be corrected.
Yep not hard to erect some screening. The public don't need to be privy to everything. This search seems to be inviting media coverage. Can you imagine being William's bio mum seeing them find a Spiderman suit. Totally unnecessary IMO

Rosann would have access to the data from that time, they would have requested it at the time, so no need to go back and get it, they would have obtained it already. My point is, they don't seem to be looking closely at anyone out of the area, FF and locals so far .. does that mean the data indicated there was nobody there that shouldn't be?

If so the potential suspect list is small.

Agreed! Investigations normally gain a number of POIs and then they are whittled away by IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe