Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Gruesome, but relevant) speculation: I'm not sure if the surface WT may have fell on is as relevant as to his body position on impact. If a 3-year-old fell 20 meters and landed on his head, wouldn't there be a risk of death?

Also, the "Clump" on the shoulders the FFC intimated bugs me for some reason. What if he landed on his head/shoulders?

/speculation.

Last edited:
ff werent named as pois in that report either were they?
so why the outrage?
wouldnt they be happy there was new momentum?
Yes!!!! I found this reaction from them extremely strange at the time too bear bear.

I would be thrilled if Police had a new lead!

Why would you rubbish the new info when you did not know what it was?

Although IMO it is the least likely scenario, how could they be 100% certain that William did not simply wander off into the bush and get lost and succumb to the elements?

Why push the abduction angle again when from what I have seen with everything in this case there is ZERO evidence of an abduction taking place?

We are being driven to believe an abduction took place because we have been told that "William is not a wanderer".

If William was not a wanderer why did you jump in the car and drive to the Riding School?

YES SA of course you can, nobody is suggesting you can't.

But I asked you what evidence is there to support these incriminations.

Not talking about 50 pages of maybes.

I see it as deflection if there is nothing to support your allegations.

I can't buy what your selling without something evidentiary.

moo

Quite honestly, I am not trying to sell anything.

Everything here is a theory.

If there was proof evident of William's demise, there would have been an arrest and/or a little lost boy would have been found.
And yet, the search goes on. In the same manner as previous searches. Some police led, some in conjunction with the Coroner who is busy trying to completely rule things in or rule them out.

imo

Yes!!!! I found this reaction from them extremely strange at the time too bear bear.

Although IMO it is the least likely scenario, how could they be 100% certain that William did not simply wander off into the bush and get lost and succumb to the elements?

Why push the abduction angle again when from what I have seen with everything in this case there is ZERO evidence of an abduction taking place?

We are being driven to believe an abduction took place because we have been told that "William is not a wanderer".

If William was not a wanderer why did you jump in the car and drive to the Riding School?

Unless they had already a good indication that they were the new lead?

Yes, I always had the impression that Lia Harris was reporting from the FF aspect, and Caroline Overington was reporting from the BF aspect.

imo
I got more of an objective viewpoint from Overington, as there wasn't anything circumstantial pinning the bios to WT's disappearance. They had alibis. They didn't have Nanna's address (or the foster's). They weren't resourceful. Caroline doesn't exactly come at the fosters guns a blazing either, despite the circumstantial evidence/opportunity/potential motive, inconsistencies, etc. So, Overington came across as objective, uncontroversial, I imagine, to the average person.

From Harris, I got a biased viewpoint that the fosters could NOT have in any way been involved, even though there was circumstantial evidence suggesting the contrary. She also inexplicably completely blacked out the bios in Little Boy Lost.

Seems to be a disequilibrium there, not just each reporter taking "a side."

Just my observations.

Last edited:

If there was proof evident of William's demise, there would have been an arrest and/or a little lost boy would have been found.
And yet, the search goes on. In the same manner as previous searches. Some police led, some in conjunction with the Coroner who is busy trying to completely rule things in or rule them out.

imo
I disagree. There are many scenarios where there could be “proof evident of William’s demise…” without an arrest or police disclosure of that fact.

For example, a bone fragment or skeletal remains may have been discovered, months ago, perhaps following last year’s floods, recovered from which was DNA matching William’s.

The police would still need to search for other remains, and for other evidence required to determine the circumstances of his death.

imo
What is the point in reintroducing old hashed 'theories' if there is no evidence to support it?

Isnt that what we do here though?

Theorise backed on evidence?

And even though I asked for some supporting information nothing has been stated.
So I have to assume there isn't anything to suggest reintroducing FA into the picture.

moo

eta extra

Back in September this year Caroline Overington sounded pessimistic about whether the phone tower records had been useful:

CO: "There was a mobile phone tower, which would have told police who was in town - because it's a really small town - but it was capturing data from the freeway that was nearby, so it's nearly impossible to download everything."
- transcribed by me from about 3:49 minutes in a video "New suspect in William Tyrrell case", The Kenny Report, in 'Something evil' happened to William Tyrrell, SkyNews.com.au, 07 Sep 2021

I'm hoping CO doesn't know what she's talking about, because to me it seems like a good thing that so many phones might have been captured and potentially identified. But maybe it was just not possible to isolate which ones were relevant?

Alot happened in September this year...Maybe leading up to Williams 7th Anniversary someone slipped up.

We heard of a new suspect (previously ruled out) and new evidence

New suspect identified in William Tyrrell case

It was called Fake News

We had channel 7 promoting an upcoming show

CO's 2 part series 7NEWS Investigates: The Disappearance of William Tyrrell, aired in late September 2021.

They talked about mobile towers and highway cameras. This 2 part series has now been pulled due to a new suppression order, along with other previous media information that was reported on in the past.

New suppression order mentioned here at 15:50

William Tyrrell Update - Who Really Said What and When? | Australian True Crime

Maybe it's this tower that has been mentioned, that has uncovered new evidence??

Perhaps a 2nd phone of FM that was mentioned by Ben Fordham in his 2gb interview with Jubes??

'She's a very decent human being': Former detective Gary Jubelin stands up for foster mother - 2GB

A few threads back I mentioned about LE perhaps doing a covert operation by bugging FP'S house, phones etc etc.

Then we heard about an AVO with a homicide detective being the applicant. AVO's are normally taken out by normal uniformed LE. So I'm of the opinion that the assault that occurred may have been heard via the covert operation, they had to act hence the applicant being a homicide detective.

The AVO and alleged assault would've blown the covert operation, so LE move forward by hopefully finding the last piece of the puzzle they need of finding William's remains.

The Australian media have gone really quiet and aren't reporting much...maybe because of the new suppression order, have LE planned well ahead by making sure the Australian media don't risk tainting an upcoming court case with charges possibly being laid just around the corner.

I feel LE, along with the Coroner have got it right this time round and all those little ducks have finally lined up...JMO, IMO

How WT became a foster child has nothing to do with the disappearance of WT. Bios have been cleared. They didn't have Nanna's address, let alone the foster's. Bios have alibis. They were not the last to see WT alive. Etc.
[snipped for focus]

I agree that the way " WT became a foster child has nothing to do with the disappearance of WT. " At least it shouldn't have anything to do with it.

But I have seen a lot of people saying that the foster parents lack integrity because they were wanting to adopt the children which is disrespectful towards the goal of reunification.

Imo, if one is saying ^^that, then it is relevant to understand how/why the children were removed. Maybe the foster parents felt they had valid reasons to want them to stay in their home. It doesn't have to be an example of their cruelty or greed. Maybe they just truly thought, after reading about the history, that they had the children best interests in mind ?

Last edited:
YES SA of course you can, nobody is suggesting you can't.

But I asked you what evidence is there to support these incriminations.

Not talking about 50 pages of maybes.

I see it as deflection if there is nothing to support your allegations.

I can't buy what your selling without something evidentiary.

moo
IMO, 50 pages of maybes is quite important.

All we really have on any of the POI'S is 50 pages of maybes, at this point in time.

What is the point in reintroducing old hashed 'theories' if there is no evidence to support it?

Isnt that what we do here though?

Theorise backed on evidence?

And even though I asked for some supporting information nothing has been stated.

moo

I think that you have been here for a long time. Possibly have read the allegations against FA.

There is a lot of circumstantial and suspicious behaviour from FA. Some of it that immediately springs to mind is:

Woman hearing a child's scream in FA's area around the time William disappeared.
FA smelling a dead body.
FA telling many people to look GO's way.
FA's history of pedophilia and alleged murder.
The searches at FA's property.
The deathbed confession implicating FA in the transporting of a young boy when William went missing.
The fact that GO was said to be in Kendall that morning ... and FA reportedly often cadged rides from GO, or took others' cars without permission.

(MSM links to all of this have been previously provided during our discussions.)

FA is still on my personal short-list of suspects, of which there are a few.

imo

I agree that the way " WT became a foster child has nothing to do with the disappearance of WT. " At least it shouldn't have anything to do with it.

But I have seen a lot of people saying that the foster parents lack integrity because they were wanting to adopt the children which is disrespectful towards the goal of reunification.

Imo, if one is saying ^^that, then it is relevant to understand how/why the children were removed. Maybe the foster parents felt they had valid reasons to want them to stay in their home. It doesn't have to be an example of their cruelty or greed. Maybe they past truly thought, after reading about the history, that they had the children best interests in mind ?
I'm not one of those people writing this. I've even written posts today to the contrary of this sentiment. This is way off the topics I've been discussing IMO and I've been quoted unnecessarily. Please leave me out of this.

With much respect, thank you.

and the abduction seed was planted from day one

Last edited:
There is a lot of information in the back threads about how FA could have been in that area that morning. Obviously, if there was something more definite he wouldn't just be a POI.

GO was reportedly in Kendall paying for his advertising in the local rag. FA is known to have cadged rides from GO.
GO 'can't remember' that morning, according to his interrupted testimony at the inquest.

imo

My memory might not be great. But if nothing of significance happened on a particular day, I'm not going to remember it. Eg Monday two weeks ago, other than knowing its a day I work, I can not tell you the ins and outs of that particular day, I don't remember if I went to buy my lunch or I brought it with me etc. I don't find people not remembering to be suspect.

There is no credible evidence to place him there though.

Its like picking a needle out of a haystack.

All the incriminating things that point to the FFC involvement.
- There at the time as his carer.
-Has given varying details of what happened at inappropriate times. (when asked by dispatch if anyone was around that wasnt supposed to be she said no but later introduced a very detailed description of 2 cars and all the times she witnessed them. which NOBODY else seen them or can confirm.)
-Going for a car ride she didn't disclose till later.(After a witness came forward implicating seeing her)
- Questionable meddling with a camera time stamp.
- The one with something to loose. (everything actually if your life revolves around these kids)

Incriminating things that point to FA.
- He's a dooshbag.

moo
There were more incriminating things about FA then <modsnip>. He became the focus of the prior inquest for a reason.

His past criminal history, his own son dying at 3 with nebulous circumstances, his close connection to GO, who had been talking to FGM about working on the deck, the deathbed confession of a friend, accusing FA of taking WT that day, a woman saying she heard a child scream, right across from where FA had his caravan, <<<those are what come to mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member