Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always associate “Helicopter Parenting” with Kids much older than 3 years old.

I don’t think by supervising a 3 year old you are being a Helicopter parent you do need to watch Toddlers more closely.

Sounds like a poor attempt at an excuse for not watching William.
If so, it's not himself he's excusing. He wasn't there. He had a good reason not to be there. He left the children in the care of two adults. He might be trying to reason himself out of the angry, blaming aspect of grief. He feels they should have prevented it from happening.

If so, it's not himself he's excusing. He wasn't there. He had a good reason not to be there. He left the children in the care of two adults. He might be trying to reason himself out of the angry, blaming aspect of grief. He feels they should have prevented it from happening.
Good point JLZ ... JMO - MFC has said that he wasn't there ... but some sleuthers have reasoned that he might have been there!

Both the MFC and FFC have been accused of lying to the Crime Commission. IF this relates to William’s disappearance it shouts to me that either both were involved in something they don’t want LE to know or one is covering for the other. ALL JMO IMO

Last edited:
Following is all MOO -
If we disect FF's following comment, we could ask:
FFYou know, can you be a helicopter parent? Always making sure he is in sight. We blame ourselves on that level. But you can’t, you can’t watch them every second of the day. And it was such a short window of time. And (the Foster Nana) doesn’t blame herself. She blames the person who has most likely got him”

1. Why did he say blaming ourselves? Is he referring to each of them: MFC/FFC/FFGM?
2. His comparison "every second of the day" is in the extreme!
A Media article reported that FFC had said words to the effect: William was last seen by FM before she went inside to make cups of tea ... SO, instead of making tea, is that when she might have gone looking for William; found him somewhere and some relevant event ensued? Later, after some time, FFGM went looking for her and discovered FFC down talking to Anne Maree Sharply (as per what she said in her walkthrough).

**wild speculation** my opinion only

Who doesn't know of (if not experienced it personally ) a story from parents of toddlers, pre schoolers about the terrible experiences with poop poop.

Naughty poop poop.

Some kids are just poop magnets....hand in their pants mucky stuff...smearing it etc.

What if William was participating in such an instance....
at 3, I imagine toilet training would be 100% forefront of mind activity and most parents are very keen to get that successfully established.
Boys are notoriously late bloomers in that field.

Knowing FM threatened to rub a 12 year old girls face in feacal matter........

Made me see red these moments in time......no question.
Present dynamic charges proves to us FF will back up and particpate for FM .

Justify loosing control resulting in death over such a thing to the police.
Good luck.....

moo

i agree, and also in the original paywalled Australian article from a few days ago it stated that both foster parents joined In the 15 min verbal tirade. If these allegations are proved correct, I think it further shows how the FF will back up and participate like you have said.

I think how it’s states the child was pleading with SD (FFC) shows she is in fact the leader of this kind of behaviour. Imo

“The report States the police will allege the child was ’Pleading’ with SD to stop while the two defendants allegedly subjected her to a 15 minute ‘tirade of verbal abuse’”

**wild speculation** my opinion only

Who doesn't know of (if not experienced it personally ) a story from parents of toddlers, pre schoolers about the terrible experiences with poop poop.

Naughty poop poop.

Some kids are just poop magnets....hand in their pants mucky stuff...smearing it etc.

What if William was participating in such an instance....
at 3, I imagine toilet training would be 100% forefront of mind activity and most parents are very keen to get that successfully established.
Boys are notoriously late bloomers in that field.

Knowing FM threatened to rub a 12 year old girls face in feacal matter........

Made me see red these moments in time......no question.

Justify loosing control resulting in death over such a thing to the police.
Good luck.....

moo
k-mac, I totally understand your reaction to the Assault Charges - extracted from your post: "Made me see red these moments in time......no question.
Present dynamic charges proves to us FF will back up and particpate for FM
."

Under the circumstances of what was happening in the altercation between FFC and the 12 year old girl, JMO that there was no need for that response from FFC .... she could have just responded e.g. 'and you will clean it up'.
People have been known to rub the faces of their cats in the faeces when toilet training them!

JMO - In the heat of the moment, did the 12 year old girl say that because she remembered that FFC had done that to 3 yr old William, and was 'pressing FFC's buttons' ..... if that was something that FFC had truly done ... it could have caused her to 'snap', and MFC joined in with the situation in the way it is alleged he did?

Yes I think they had good intentions and did it for all the right reasons.
I think it was a huge undertaking at their ages, I dont think I’d have been up for it.
It seems like she continued to contribute to school and the community after William was gone.
I don’t think she was up to it after raising them for a while. Imo the fp both felt they needed to prove to others they could handle it. When in all actuality imo they couldn’t. If William was only 7 mos old when they got him and his sister why did it take over 2 yrs for him to finally start calling ffc mother? Yet he warmed up to mfc right away. Red flag imo.

JMO - In the heat of the moment, did the 12 year old girl say that because she remembered that FFC had done that to 3 yr old William, and was 'pressing FFC's buttons' ..... if that was something that FFC had truly done ... it could have caused her to 'snap', and MFC joined in with the situation in the way it is alleged he did?
Hey couldbe

Yes what you suggest exactly did cross my mind.....:(

Both the MFC and FFC have been accused of lying to the Crime Commission. IF this relates to William’s disappearance it shouts to me that either both were involved in something they don’t want LE to know or one is covering for the other. ALL JMO IMO
Yes, yes and yes! Imo

(snipped)--I don't know why you would think that. It's completely different, a toddler who's incontinent overnight because he's a toddler, and a near-teen who's threatening to poop on the floor during child-parent conflict.

I don’t think she was up to it after raising them for a while. Imo the fp both felt they needed to prove to others they could handle it. When in all actuality imo they couldn’t. If William was only 7 mos old when they got him and his sister why did it take over 2 yrs for him to finally start calling ffc mother? Yet he warmed up to mfc right away. Red flag imo.
The other way around would be a red flag--if he'd been affectionate for a period and then, one would suppose for a reason, developed an aversion.

It didn’t mine until you guys brought it up. Totally makes sense imo. Good sleuthing btw
THANKS mauig
A 12 year old girl who was 4 at the time of a traumatic event could have any range of memories, habits, ptsd.

Or lashing out.....threatening to do what william did....and see if she would hurt her too???

Poop could be a very prominent TRIGGER to FM.

MOO

(snipped)--I don't know why you would think that. It's completely different, a toddler who's incontinent overnight because he's a toddler, and a near-teen who's threatening to poop on the floor during child-parent conflict.
we weren't referring to over night incontinence with William.

Pooping behavioural issues.

At 3....
potty training would have been high on the agenda.

high possibility william had some ISSUES.

Frustrating to an already frazzled and exhausted parent.

MOO

we weren't referring to over night incontinence with William.

Pooping behavioural issues.
I'm not aware that William had pooping behavioural issues? I was thinking that if he did, it was especially strange for MFC to send him to change his own nappy . . . but that's not certain either is it? Perhaps I misinterpreted what MFC was saying.

I'm not aware that William had pooping behavioural issues? I was thinking that if he did, it was especially strange for MFC to send him to change his own nappy . . . but that's not certain either is it? Perhaps I misinterpreted what MFC was saying.
No nothing solid we are only speculating.

I added to that post jlz...not sure if you seen it.

This is my point JLZ:
JMO that there was no need for that response from FFC .... she could have just responded e.g. 'and you will clean it up' instead of FFC saying that she would rub the face of the 12 year old girl in it if she defecated on the floor.

This is my point JLZ:
JMO that there was no need for that response from FFC .... she could have just responded e.g. 'and you will clean it up' instead of FFC saying that she would rub the face of the 12 year old girl in it if she defecated on the floor.
Yes, I do agree. I was thinking that notwithstanding some physical limitations, a parent in her mid-forties is likely to handle a lot of things better than one in her early twenties, by reason of maturity. But if she regresses like this under stress, I'm not so sure. And the contempt expressed chimes with the kicking. I don't think it's a one-off lapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23