Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there is this 'friend' who apparently did not testify at the inquest that they saw (or were with) BS at the assembly.

BBM
Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but could not confirm when they had visited the cafe.

She told Daily Mail Australia that police had come into the cafe to ask if she recalled seeing Mr Spedding on September 12. 'I've seen him before but I can't remember that specific day,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.

She told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.

Last edited:
Nope.

Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but said they hadn't come into the cafe 'in a while'.

Sorry to quote myself - but - whose receipt was it??? IMO

And then there is this 'friend' who apparently did not testify at the inquest that they saw (or were with) BS at the assembly.

BBM
Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but could not confirm when they had visited the cafe.

She told Daily Mail Australia that police had come into the cafe to ask if she recalled seeing Mr Spedding on September 12. 'I've seen him before but I can't remember that specific day,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.

She told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.

Your bolded part SA, I think this was the same person whose phone then fell in a toilet , hence no photos :oops: This was discussed at the inquest.

Yes, thank you. I am aware.

GW was a very late witness to this whole ordeal.
And the cafe receipt really proved nothing other than one of the Speddings paid for 2 lots of coffee and cake that morning. The cafe manager couldn't say if he had or hadn't been there that morning.

Again, I am not saying he was involved. But evidently the Coroner wanted to check out his alibi and form her own conclusion.

And, as yet, we know none of her conclusions.

imo

Your bolded part SA, I think this was the same person whose phone then fell in a toilet , hence no photos :oops: This was discussed at the inquest.
More witness inconsistencies. I guess it happens all the time. Wasn't GW the football coach of one of the grandchildren? So presumably knew them quite well. The person whose phone unfortunately fell in a toilet one would presume was also a friend or acquaintance.

Nope.

Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but said they hadn't come into the cafe 'in a while'.

Didn't BS have a receipt from that morning?

Doesn't mean he was there IMO.
Agree, could just as easily be MS and family friend.
Funny how some find it suspicious that FD deleted a block of text messages ( which is exactly what I do, delete ones that are unlikely to be needed again, when phone is getting full and most likely to be personal ones rather than business ones) yet they are prepared to accept vital pictures were lost when phone fell down toilet, that was really bad luck.

Funny how some find it suspicious that FD deleted a block of text messages ( which is exactly what I do, delete ones that are unlikely to be needed again, when phone is getting full and most likely to be personal ones rather than business ones) yet they are prepared to accept vital pictures were lost when phone fell down toilet, that was really bad luck.
I don't know what pictures you are referring to. Could you please elaborate?

So he just happened to have an accomplice, who went to the cafe and ordered 2 x coffees in order to provide him with an alibi that morning? :rolleyes:
Yes her name is Margaret. IMO there is nothing she wouldn’t cover up for him. I’m not saying she knew what he may have been up to but she could have been having coffee with a friend and agreed to say it was him? It’s hard to know when the shop owner can’t even remember seeing him

I think it is possible that there are others who have never followed the details about all of the POIs. So they are not aware of the red flags and inconsistencies involving them. The things that have never been resolved to anyone's satisfaction.

I don't know what pictures you are referring to. Could you please elaborate?

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 23s23 seconds ago
The court heard another local mother who was at the assembly likely took some photos there on the day William disappeared, but Mrs Spedding said she then “dropped her phone in the toilet”. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Yes her name is Margaret. IMO there is nothing she wouldn’t cover up for him. I’m not saying she knew what he may have been up to but she could have been having coffee with a friend and agreed to say it was him? It’s hard to know when the shop owner can’t even remember seeing him
But the shop owner can't even remember seeing Margaret. Maybe she has a bad memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23