Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was waiting for another part to arrive. Why would he go to Benaroon Dve that morning?
I don't know how old her washer was---but about 15 years ago mine was broken, and it needed 2 parts. One that made the cylinder spin and the other that controlled the hot/cold button.

Our repairman came over and fixed the cylinder so we could use the machine, on cold water only, and then a few weeks later he came and replaced the other part and fixed it entirely.

FGM had told him she had grandchildren visiting so but is possible he decided to go a help get it working enough to use it for now?

I am not saying her did that, but LE may have considered it a possibility. JMO

Someone from a takeaway did give evidence at the Inquest ...

The inquest separately heard that a worker at a takeaway shop where the man used to do repairs reported the elderly man making a 'strange' comment about William's whereabouts.

'Frank made a comment he thought they were searching in the wrong spot for William Tyrrell, which seemed like a very strange comment to make,' Dean Anderson told the court.

There may be further info re the Kew Café in Jube's book ????
I seem to remember he had coffee there and read the paper.. and I think they supplied food for the Police IIRC?????
That's the son of JA who had a takeaway shop in Wauchope. Had known FA for a long time, back to his days in Johns River

Lots of things have been discussed before over & over in the past 7yrs & 10 months ;)

Or it's correct. Usually reporters have an inside scoop & drop hints in their articles IMO

It seems some people pick & choose what they want to believe from different media reports, which is their right :cool:

I'd believe anything posted by the ABC over the daily mail any day :D
Who's quoting the Daily Mail?

Personally, I always found that a little too convenient. Someone within or close to his family tried very hard to get LE to look at him from the get go. I think it was planted by that person or persons.
spiderman toys are generic to every second little boy in australia.
maybe just maybe his little grandson actually gave it to him to keep him company while he was at work. Just as we have been explained it.

So little in life is really a conspiracy.
People are just living and this benign activity shocks me that it gets read into as some how nafarious.

They are still my main focus. :confused:
We heard evidence at the inquest from a neighbour of FA , named JH who when asked :

Did you see FA with GO or without GO with another man?

JH replied " Geoff & Frank always together & another man by the name of Tony Jones"

She also said she frequently saw 3 men & a dog outside the coffee shop. The elderly man with a Jack Russell drove a white station wagon.

She was asked if that man frequently came to see FA, which she replied , " yes to give him a lift to town, would come home late , 1-2am in a car & would wake the dogs up "

This is the neighbour that had the dog Buddy, that FA allegedly abused :mad:

As we were not sure what shop the mystery man (who asked for directions to Batar Creek Road that morning) had visited.
IIRC ???? 2 ladies at Miss Nellies Café reported a man asking directions to Batar Creek, and at the Kendall General Store a "well dressed man" asked for directions to Benaroon ......
I cant recall anymore than that ..... or if they were ever identified by Police ..... or what the inquest found in relation to these sightings???
IMO

hopefully her health status was verified independently and not just accepted as perhaps suggested by the fcs?
she seemed very coherent in the walk through and any confusion would be understandable if what she had been told was different to her reality at the time
When did the foster parents suggest it? I believe it was just a social media rumour and it was in regards to the inquest, so her walk through years earlier is irrelevant

Fortunately for the Speddings their alibi build was accurate, proven and relevant to LE and they are getting on with their life.

NO matter how much a lot of folk want him to be a suspect...he isn't.

<modsnip>
BS received half a million dollars payout from NSW police, for wrongful accusation in regards to William's disappearance.

That train has left the station...

To me it almost feels like possible excuses made after the fact. Such as, when the FFC came up with the cars in the street on the drive to the airport, and not when she made the phone call (where she answers no to the operators question about anything suspicious like cars or people, the actual phone call is on ep 3 the last roar, where’s william podcast).

It was then made clear that memory recall does work like that, which is true, but it is also true it could be a convenient excuse imo. i just find it hard to grasp that if you believed your child was abducted from the word go, as is stated by the FFC, you would not recall suspicious cars in that area when you made the phone call imo.

If you even suspected for a second the missing child could have been abducted, surely your memory recall would go straight to the strange cars sitting in weird positions in a cul-de-sac that gets very little traffic on any given day. Imo, moo.
I have been trying to find the article we posted a few times many many threads ago, explaining how memory works under acute stress. Haven't found that one yet, but did find another which makes a similar point about how acute stress affects memories.

'Essentially, acute stress INCREASES the ability to 'encode' memories experienced at that time. That is why we can sometimes remember the moment we got very tragic news as if it was yesterday.

However, acute stress negatively affects the ability to RETRIEVE memories.

FM was not under stress when she allegedly saw those vehicles. But she was under extreme stress when she was asked to retrieve memories from earlier that day.

In sum, the timing of the acute stressor plays a key role in its effect on memory and this timing is crucial to determine whether it helps or hurts our memory. In practice, this means that the same acute stress response that may be detrimental during retrieval can be beneficial during encoding. Therefore, stress cannot be classified solely as beneficial or harmful. Rather, it can have contrasting effects on our memories depending on the circumstances.

BS received half a million dollars payout from NSW police, for wrongful accusation in regards to William's disappearance.

That train has left the station...

I thought the lawsuit was for malicious prosecution? About the historical child sex abuse.

Nothing to do with being a POI in William's disappearance. He said he understood being a POI.

Can we see the link please?

Where does that say that Spedding "received half a million dollars payout from NSW police, for wrongful accusation in regards to William's disappearance"?

The video says "one of the suspects", it doesn't name the suspect. And we already knew that. In fact, we speculated on who that could be.

Where does that say that Spedding "received half a million dollars payout from NSW police, for wrongful accusation in regards to William's disappearance"?

The video says "one of the suspects", it doesn't name the suspect. And we already knew that. In fact, we speculated on who that could be.

Fortunately for the Speddings their alibi build was accurate, proven and relevant to LE and they are getting on with their life.

NO matter how much a lot of folk want him to be a suspect...he isn't.

<modsnip>
Exactly, and I agree with you.

My point is and always has been that the same task force that is now targeting the FP's did a very aggressive and questionable full court public press of BS and his family and friends. LE was brutal towards them is now doing same to Fosterers.

It seems that many of the same tactics are playing out now. The public shaming, the alleged but secret charges, the aggressive accusations made in the press and on TV, and ALL of this done before the investigation even found anything. Deja Vu, in my opinion.

Exactly, and I agree with you.

My point is and always has been that the same task force that is now targeting the FP's did a very aggressive and questionable full court public press of BS and his family and friends. LE was brutal towards them is now doing same to Fosterers.

It seems that many of the same tactics are playing out now. The public shaming, the alleged but secret charges, the aggressive accusations made in the press and on TV, and ALL of this done before the investigation even found anything. Deja Vu, in my opinion.
The problem here though Katy their story never changed.
The Speddings did not know the fosters or their children. They had no connection to William.

The fosters actions are not only suspect and questionable they were with William at the time.
of course they are deserving of scrupulous inspection.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member