Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective Partridge asks the grandmother what happened next and is told that ‘between four and five minutes’ later her daughter disappeared after William.

Leading the detective around the side of the house she said, ‘I walked all the way down here wondering what’s going on’ and agreed she still couldn’t see her daughter and so ‘I went all the way down to the road.

‘When I got down to the road I could see Anne Maree (Sharpley) who lives there.

‘It was absolutely deathly quiet. Still. Nothing. I was down on the road talking with Anne Maree and then (the foster mother) came up very distraught and said “I’ve got to call the police”.

So with this walk through with the Foster GM - there doesn't quite explain - how the car trip would fit in??? or was it when :-

After remaining seated ‘for some time, then I didn’t hear from her, I got up and followed them down.’ MOO

Even if dismiss some of what Foster GM said - the missing time of when her daughter went in the car?? doesn't really get accounted for.

The foster grandmother said after breakfast, her daughter then ‘went off with the children… and I think that’s when she went down there playing monsters.

Could this have been when the FFC went in the car for a drive and it was put in the storyline as happening after breakfast but before they went on the patio to colour in and do the dice?

I think only AS can answer to when she saw the Foster Grandmother. I am thinking it must have been 10.30 if the MFC turned up at 10.35.

How he (the foster father) knew at that stage, I’m not … she would have told him, she would have phoned him, he was just distraught.’

How he knew at that stage I’m not too sure, he’d tell you, I’m not too sure, then he started running around. Everybody was running around.’

The foster father’s mother-in-law described to police how he had returned ‘distraught’ and that her daughter ‘would have phoned him’ before he pulled into the driveway at the house.

Maybe she is filling in the blanks herself to things she's not understanding and coming up with a theory and saying it as if it was what actually occurred but its more her inference. e.g he's distraught(MFC)he must already know she phoned him(FFC). Maybe foster Grandmother filled all that storyline in herself but its maybe not what actually happened.

Sooo confusing. I keep swaying as to why they are showing that video now and does it have any relevance. Hey I would have wrongly predicted the bed with the pink blanket was where the girl slept with the FFC. wrong. MOO
I'd like to put beside this Frogwell's comment on some of AMS's evidence: Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40 It gives a different perspective on timing to what is commonly reported. It is also generally understood here that AMS heard MFC already searching when she first became involved.

So, to me, the order of events has to be: MFC returns and learns that William is missing and begins loudly searching; FFC visits and enlists Anne-Marie; the pair head towards Batar Creek Road; FGM crosses the block and meets and talks with Anne-Marie who has returned from the Batar Creek Road end; FFC joins them and says she has to call police. It has to be at least 10:45 by the end of that sequence.

Last edited:
Breakfast at 8.00

10.35 MFC returns and FFC and AMS are looking in the street heading to Batar Creek Road. MFC looks around back of property and neighbouring property.

10.45 Foster GM meets AMS on the roadside (FFC and AMS have already finished looking up to the end of the road towards Batar Creek Road) and FFC says she needs to ring police.

Did FFC go for a ride in the car when Foster Grandma was washing the Breakfast dishes. (8.30-9.30)

Foster Grandmother said they had been on the back patio doing activities for about 1 hour. (9.30 -10.30 as per the photo and before MFC returns)

Moo

Breakfast at 8.00

10.35 MFC returns and FFC and AMS are looking in the street heading to Batar Creek Road. MFC looks around back of property and neighbouring property.

10.45 Foster GM meets AMS on the roadside (FFC and AMS have already finished looking up to the end of the road towards Batar Creek Road) and FFC says she needs to ring police.

Did FFC go for a ride in the car when Foster Grandma was washing the Breakfast dishes. (8.30-9.30)

Foster Grandmother said they had been on the back patio doing activities for about 1 hour. (9.30 -10.30 as per the photo and before MFC returns)

Moo
If you accept the time of the photograph as per your last paragraph before 'Moo', why would FFC have gone for a drive before 9:30? Are you thinking she was meeting somebody to conspire? If she had to admit to the drive because of the truck driver--who might well have very good time records of arrivals, departures, and stops--why would she say she was looking for William before William had disappeared?

As per JLZ

I'd like to put beside this Frogwell's comment on some of AMS's evidence: Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40 It gives a different perspective on timing to what is commonly reported. It is also generally understood here that AMS heard MFC already searching when she first became involved.

So AMS is involved from 10.40ish if MFC is back at 10.35.

When was the Car drive?? MOO
Its a 4 minute drive there and back to Cobb and Co Road. To walk one way its 14 minutes. So she must have thought to drive to that point he had been missing at least 15 minutes for it to be a possibility. MOO

As per JLZ

So AMS is involved from 10.40ish if MFC is back at 10.35.

When was the Car drive?? MOO
Its a 4 minute drive there and back to Cobb and Co Road. To walk one way its 14 minutes. So she must have thought to drive to that point he had been missing at least 15 minutes for it to be a possibility. MOO
If the truck driver hasn't come forward, my guess is that it's one of the things that didn't happen. Or maybe it was in the afternoon; police seem to have been pretty lax about cars coming in and out. Time is very tight between MFC's return about 10:35 and the 000 call at 10:56.

Breakfast at 8.00

Moo
The 9:37 photo time could be at the end of the hour outside

Detective Partridge asks the grandmother what happened next and is told that ‘between four and five minutes’ later her daughter disappeared after William.

Leading the detective around the side of the house she said, ‘I walked all the way down here wondering what’s going on’ and agreed she still couldn’t see her daughter and so ‘I went all the way down to the road.

‘When I got down to the road I could see Anne Maree (Sharpley) who lives there.

‘It was absolutely deathly quiet. Still. Nothing. I was down on the road talking with Anne Maree and then (the foster mother) came up very distraught and said “I’ve got to call the police”.

So with this walk through with the Foster GM - there doesn't quite explain - how the car trip would fit in??? or was it when :-

After remaining seated ‘for some time, then I didn’t hear from her, I got up and followed them down.’ MOO

Even if dismiss some of what Foster GM said - the missing time of when her daughter went in the car?? doesn't really get accounted for.

The foster grandmother said after breakfast, her daughter then ‘went off with the children… and I think that’s when she went down there playing monsters.

Could this have been when the FFC went in the car for a drive and it was put in the storyline as happening after breakfast but before they went on the patio to colour in and do the dice?

I think only AS can answer to when she saw the Foster Grandmother. I am thinking it must have been 10.30 if the MFC turned up at 10.35.

How he (the foster father) knew at that stage, I’m not … she would have told him, she would have phoned him, he was just distraught.’

How he knew at that stage I’m not too sure, he’d tell you, I’m not too sure, then he started running around. Everybody was running around.’

The foster father’s mother-in-law described to police how he had returned ‘distraught’ and that her daughter ‘would have phoned him’ before he pulled into the driveway at the house.

Maybe she is filling in the blanks herself to things she's not understanding and coming up with a theory and saying it as if it was what actually occurred but its more her inference. e.g he's distraught(MFC)he must already know she phoned him(FFC). Maybe foster Grandmother filled all that storyline in herself but its maybe not what actually happened.

Sooo confusing. I keep swaying as to why they are showing that video now and does it have any relevance. Hey I would have wrongly predicted the bed with the pink blanket was where the girl slept with the FFC. wrong. MOO
FGM was able to think logically, MFC must have known (whether for minutes or longer) of little W's disappearing, if MFC returned "distraught" and began to running around searching.
BUT where was the little sister now in all that chaos?? Nobody is mentioning the sister.

Not emotional enough--too emotional--women have a hard time getting taken seriously.
I’m sure when she rang 111 she would never have dreamed he would not be found. Was probably wondering if she was calling them too soon, especially if they had been playing hide and seek, as was quoted in the early stages.

I see where your coming from JLZ.

As per Doesitmake sense -

Maybe the 8.37 -9.37 is the hour outside on the patio to tie in with the Foster GM saying they were outside for 1 hour and to take into account the photographs.

I have no idea when the car trip to Batar Creek Road took place but I don't think it was between 10.30-10.45 when AMS was actively involved and after the MFC was back.

She only needed 4 minutes to drive there and back and whatever minutes to get the keys.

I was just trying to make it fit with when the Foster GM said her daughter was outside.

Who really knows what the car ride was really for - FFC was the one who said she did it.

We don't know when, and it seems maybe the Foster GM didn't even know she did it.

I thought I saw a photo of the carport with arrows and numbers indicating that 4 people where on the driveway which I assumed was the Foster GM, FFC and children riding the bikes. I thought that was around 9.00 am when FFC said she also saw the guy in the car who made eye contact with her. MOO

If the truck driver hasn't come forward, my guess is that it's one of the things that didn't happen. Or maybe it was in the afternoon; police seem to have been pretty lax about cars coming in and out. Time is very tight between MFC's return about 10:35 and the 000 call at 10:56.

10:30-10:56 : FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC, she ran out to driveway , just as MFC drove in & asked him “ Have you got William?” “ No , why would I have William?” . I can’t find him the FFC said. MFC took off frantically looking for William.

10:05 - 10:15 : Detective Laura Beacroft thinks this time could be when WT went missing

10:10 - 10:15 : Laidlaw thinks this could be the time WT went missing

I see where your coming from JLZ.

As per Doesitmake sense -

Maybe the 8.37 -9.37 is the hour outside on the patio to tie in with the Foster GM saying they were outside for 1 hour and to take into account the photographs.

I have no idea when the car trip to Batar Creek Road took place but I don't think it was between 10.30-10.45 when AMS was actively involved and after the MFC was back.

She only needed 4 minutes to drive there and back and whatever minutes to get the keys.

I was just trying to make it fit with when the Foster GM said her daughter was outside.

Who really knows what the car ride was really for - FFC was the one who said she did it.

We don't know when, and it seems maybe the Foster GM didn't even know she did it.

I thought I saw a photo of the carport with arrows and numbers indicating that 4 people where on the driveway which I assumed was the Foster GM, FFC and children riding the bikes. I thought that was around 9.00 am when FFC said she also saw the guy in the car who made eye contact with her. MOO
I'm going with MFC leaving home at 8:40 to 8:45 (which I know doesn't fit with what's said about the movement shown on his phone) and the family being still at breakfast. After breakfast FGM cleaned up and then did some stuff with sister. Meanwhile FFC went and played in the yard with William, came back, went outside with both the children, came back, and set them up with activities on the patio. By then it was probably a bit after 9, and it was perhaps around then that FGM asked to see the bikes and they did a bit of riding. If they were an hour on the patio the hour possibly started around 9:15 or 9:20. (It would be interesting to know whether sister was asked at the time whether she commented on a car while riding her bike.) (IMO)

Last edited:
I'm going with MFC leaving home at 8:40 to 8:45 (which I know doesn't fit with what's said about the movement shown on his phone) and the family being still at breakfast. After breakfast FGM cleaned up and then did some stuff with sister. Meanwhile FFC went and played in the yard with William, came back, went outside with both the children, came back, and set them up with activities on the patio. By then it was probably a bit after 9, and it was perhaps around then that FGM asked to see the bikes and they did a bit of riding. If they were an hour on the patio the hour possibly started around 9:15 or 9:20. (It would be interesting to know whether sister was asked at the time whether she commented on a car while riding her bike.)
I also think the MFC left earlier or twice. I think IMO quite possibly that is what the lying and false evidence stuff is about.

10:30-10:56 : FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC, she ran out to driveway , just as MFC drove in & asked him “ Have you got William?” “ No , why would I have William?” . I can’t find him the FFC said. MFC took off frantically looking for William.
In my opinion, no way did she do all of that in the five minutes between 10:30 and 10:35. Even DrSleuth, same timeline, says MFC returned at 10:35.

I also think the MFC left earlier or twice. I think IMO quite possibly that is what the lying and false evidence stuff is about.
I don't see how he was doing all that driving around 9:30--returning to FGM's and driving out again for whatever reason--while also handling his call and internet demonstration. Unless the client didn't back up his story.

Edit: And . . . he was using his phone, so it doesn't seem like FFC could have taken his phone on her drive; much as I'd like to link them up: a phone that went for a drive with no person, a person who went for a drive with no phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member