Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s really interesting! With the FFC standing next to William and MFC, I doubt she could put William in a higher position in a tree without being on some kind of mechanism to make you stay higher, like a milk crate or a ladder of some kind.

Maybe William felt safe because MFC was holding his legs? As opposed to being lifted into a tree by the FFC? On that, how heavy was William? Does anyone know, cos how high do people think the FFC could have gotten William if she was on the ground herself? I can’t imagine it would be greater than 5/6 feet high?
It's not just the height, it's the security and feeling in control. She asked him if he wanted to climb the tree and he said no. So she put him in the tree! I'm not saying it was evil but it's insensitive child management. He might have been quite willing to try the tree under other circumstances.

I think the tree story could be significant. I also wonder if the mention of slipping and hurting her hand is somehow significant.
Hypothetical only:

Was the tree story “invented“ to cover the hand injury???

Isn‘t it a major red flag when the one of last persons to see a victim has an injury???

Rowley made Nocturnal Man remove his shirt and show him his hands looking for “scratches” or “other strange marks”.

I wonder if Police photographed the injury to FM’s hand??

Reference:
Missing William Tyrrell, Caroline Overington, Chapter 2, Page 29.

if Wm got scolded for unacceptable dice rolling (puhlease), is it possible he took off with thrm? Possibly even pocketing them in every preschooler's favorite pocket -- his mouth -- before running around the corner?
Excellent thought re a possible accident theory…. Did William choke on a die?? He may easily had one or two in mouth while running…. Just being mischievous …

I do acknowledge that this doesnt fit with “Last Roar” as you need a patent airway to “roar” …

Were both dice accounted for, from that morning???

Again just HYPOTHETICAL
imo

Hypothetical only:

Isn‘t it a major red flag when the one of last persons to see a victim has an injury???

Rowley made Nocturnal Man remove his shirt and show him his hands looking for “scratches” or “other strange marks”.

Reference:
The hand injury is REDFLAG #1 for me.

Hypothetical only:

Reference:
I think I can recall in previous posts William would bite her?

The hand injury is REDFLAG #1 for me.
How many REDFLAGS are there in this case so far?

I am meaning “Police Type Red Flags”…. Things known to be associated with a Bad Outcome for a Victim…. Like for example, the hand injury….

A lot of you guys on the thread here, have followed many more cases than I have, so I’m interested in your thoughts on this, and wondering if we should make a list of them?? Thoughts???

There was something odd about falling up the hill too. Was he running away up the hill, did she reach out? Fall on him? Something about the way it was phrased was odd.

The tree thing sounds like she may have been pushing him to 'try' even though he was clearly uncomfortable. It all smacks of inexperience with little kids. Encouraging someone if different from throwing them in the deep end, scaring them and potentially putting them in a dangerous position. It also indicates a level of disappointment I reckon. It wasn't all rosebuds and honeydew. Not that I'm suggesting SD left him up a tree. I don't know what happened and am only speculating of course.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There was something odd about falling up the hill too. Was he running away up the hill, did she reach out? Fall on him? Something about the way it was phrased was odd.

The tree thing sounds like she may have been pushing him to 'try' even though he was clearly uncomfortable. It all smacks of inexperience with little kids. Encouraging someone if different from throwing them in the deep end, scaring them and potentially putting them in a dangerous position. It also indicates a level of disappointment I reckon. It wasn't all rosebuds and honeydew. Not that I'm suggesting SD left him up a tree. I don't know what happened and am only speculating of course.

The other thing that struck me was that WT 'insisted' on the spider man suit and wouldn't wear a singlet. One of the photos of the kids playing has a clear white ring around the neckline. It looks like a singlet. Did he take it off and insist on a SpiderMan shirt so he could be totally Spiderman? The iconic photo doesn't have that white ring of material.

Note: JMO = Only 15 seconds between 1nd last photo and the last photo of William roaring! Being picky, but the length of his trouser leg on the right has changed significantly.
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/fdded55493d43e84de4289e0b61089c2

1655704479933.png

Last edited:

The only thing that I recall about uphill or downhill is ..... "Three-year-old boys don't tend to walk up steep hills. They run down them."

Unless there is something else that says what your post states?

There are many ways in which William may have passed. Falling up the hill has never been quoted or stated in MSM ... AFAIK.

Some interesting speculation over the last 10 pages or so of this thread.

A few things come to my mind (apologies for not being able to find the exact references atm):

The fosters had reported difficulties with the kids' behaviour in discussions with either FACS or the Salvos.

Both kids were put into pull-ups on the trip from Maccas to Kendall.

IIRC, William was made to wash his nightwear? I think it was said that he was in the habit of wetting the bed?

IIRC, William was made to wash his nightwear?
MFC told William he needed to get up and get changed "and then we know and we can have a cuddle". So it's unclear, but there's nothing about telling him to wash his nightwear. It might have been, MFC was sending William in to FFC to ask her to change him. Shortly afterwards, William's sister joined them saying FFC wanted to sleep a bit longer. FFC must have been awake to say so.

How many REDFLAGS are there in this case so far?

I am meaning “Police Type Red Flags”…. Things known to be associated with a Bad Outcome for a Victim…. Like for example, the hand injury….

A lot of you guys on the thread here, have followed many more cases than I have, so I’m interested in your thoughts on this, and wondering if we should make a list of them?? Thoughts???
Wasn't there a buckled foot (FFC) also or do I remember wrong?

The only thing that I recall about uphill or downhill is ..... "Three-year-old boys don't tend to walk up steep hills. They run down them."

Unless there is something else that says what your post states?

There are many ways in which William may have passed. Falling up the hill has never been quoted or stated in MSM ... AFAIK.
I think I remember too that FFC grazed her hand on the way back to the house after the tree episode, walking up hill. I do find that plausible. What I find odd is that she went and showed it to her mother. Convenient that all this is said to have happened before the last photograph when William was plainly still alive.

Just bumping this post from sillybilly FYI.

<modsnip: Discussing moderation or removed posts is a violation of TOS>

Oh well, at least while looking around I found a much better copy of that photo on my travels to Channel 9. The one above is horribly degraded.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 5.02.34 pm.png

<modsnip: Discussing moderation or removed posts is a violation of TOS>

Oh well, at least while looking around I found a much better copy of that photo on my travels to Channel 9. The one above is horribly degraded.

View attachment 350320
In that link, the mention of 'singlet' is to the effect that William wasn't wearing one.

I remember the discussion with William about putting on his Spiderman clothes because I wanted him to wear a singlet, he didn’t want to wear a singlet, so the compromise was he’d wear a Spiderman t-shirt underneath his Spiderman clothes, so he was Spidermanned out, completely.

I think I remember too that FFC grazed her hand on the way back to the house after the tree episode, walking up hill. I do find that plausible. What I find odd is that she went and showed it to her mother. Convenient that all this is said to have happened before the last photograph when William was plainly still alive.

Nothing about William (or her) falling up hill though, right? As was stated in the original post. "There was something odd about falling up the hill too. Was he running away up the hill, did she reach out? Fall on him? Something about the way it was phrased was odd." Which is why I asked for a link.

(Just trying to keep things as factual as we can, is all.)

"In two statements made to police after William’s disappearance, the foster mother said on the morning in question she slipped and grazed her right hand while playing with William outside the Benaroon Drive house."

ADMIN NOTE:

What is off limits about the singlet is the whole discussion where some members think he wearing one in the image and other members who don't think he is.

What is in MSM or transcripts about the singlet is still open for discussion .. it's just the never-ending, back and forth discussion of who sees what and who doesn't see what.

Bickering over it and endless discussion about it is just beating a dead horse and becomes very disinteresting for other members and guests to read the back and forth when there is no MSM or info from LE to support or refute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave