Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the last search for little W started and the new POI was named, the situation at the FC's home became not only thrilling for LE, but also very dangerous for little sister L, I can imagine. So bugging would have been the only method to watch, what was going on in the home since then. MOO

Wouldn't that have required a person to monitor the "bug" 24/7? If it was so dangerous in the house. Then the police could rush over there at the first sign of trouble (did they do that?)

I think the alleged assault is likely due to "problematic behaviour". As in, a pre-teen really pushing some boundaries, or something like that. (No, I am not condoning any assault.)

The magistrate 'sees cases like this every day'. Children are not in imminent danger every day due to secrets some seem to think they may hold.

imo

William Tyrrell case: former detective defends previous investigation into boy’s disappearance
“Jubelin said he had formed a friendship with William’s foster parents and believed the foster mother to be “a very decent human being”.

JMO - Would it have been possible to hand back the 12 year old girl to the Foster Organisation instead of persisting with the fostering arrangement?

New details revealed about assault allegations against William Tyrrell's foster parents after suppression lifted
“Police claim the couple was attempting to intervene in the child's "problematic behaviour".

The allegations include that she was placed in a time-out period for 44 minutes, that the girl was grabbed about the neck, kicked and hit with a wooden spoon, causing her pain.

It is also alleged William's foster mother suggested if the girl defecated on the floor, she would rub the child's face in it.”

JMO - In dishing out this ‘discipline’ (alleged Common Assault) in the manner in which they chose to intervene when the girl was displaying her animosity toward them ….. I am wondering what result they expected to achieve?

Did they expect that it would reverse her feelings towards them?

Does it display how they become physical when they have ‘reached the end of their tether’?
It is the hands around the neck that is the most disturbing to me. It is what he is alleged to have done that is disturbing me more IMO. Not a good sign.That part of the body that we require to breathe. IMO

Wouldn't that have required a person to monitor the "bug" 24/7? If it was so dangerous in the house. Then the police could rush over there at the first sign of trouble (did they do that?)

I think the alleged assault is likely due to "problematic behaviour". As in, a pre-teen really pushing some boundaries, or something like that. (No, I am not condoning any assault.)

The magistrate 'sees cases like this every day'. Children are not in imminent danger every day due to secrets some seem to think they may hold.

imo
I think what is interesting is that specifically the verbal tirade was said to have lasted 44 minutes. That seems then too specific. Seems it could have been recorded IMO. Maybe possible the young girl has recorded it on her phone? I know there are quite a few witnesses- could this be the number of police that heard it … or the number of people the young girl showed it to? Or???

I think what is interesting is that specifically the verbal tirade was said to have lasted 44 minutes. That seems then too specific. Seems it could have been recorded IMO. Maybe possible the young girl has recorded it on her phone? I know there are quite a few witnesses- could this be the number of police that heard it … or the number of people the young girl showed it to? Or???

No, the tirade was for "up to 15 minutes".

The Time Out was for 44 minutes. She may have been told that she was going into TO for 44 mins, For whatever reason they chose that amount of time ... because it was 44 mins till 5pm (or whenever)? because 44 mins was the penalty for whatever combination of behaviours? Did she do the 44 minutes of time out?

imo

The Time Out was for 44 minutes. She may have been told that she was going into TO for 44 mins, For whatever reason they chose that amount of time ... because it was 44 mins till 5pm (or whenever)? because 44 mins was the penalty for whatever combination of behaviours? Did she do the 44 minutes of time out?

imo
Oh my apologies, a little mixed up there

I didn't say anything about the charges. What I am getting at is that the neighbours may have been able to supply context and timespan of the yelling. If the police were looking for independent witnesses, as they usually would. imo

The report apparently does not give an exact timespan ..... "up to 15 minutes".

"The report states police will allege ..... that lasted up to 15 minutes."

In the original Australian article it didn’t say “up to 15 minutes”

It stated “the two defendants allegedly subjected her to a 15 minute tirade of verbal abuse.”

edit to add pic of article where it’s states “to a 15 minute”, not “up to 15 minutes”

Attachments

• 40AFA7FA-7E4D-45B9-ADB6-CFB8342889F5.jpeg
    40AFA7FA-7E4D-45B9-ADB6-CFB8342889F5.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I was thinking the witnesses would be for the stalking and intimidation stuff

imo
Could the FM had said, you'll be in TO until 9pm, for example, from the moment she gave that time, it was calculated to be 44 minutes?

The lead investigator said late last year there were 96 minutes where WT could've accidentally died, and disposed of by the FM, the media announced she was the new POI at the time.

It sounds like cop speak to me, worked out to the precise minute. JMO

They may well have, they’d need to piece it together though, ask for neighbour witnesses because the devices wouldn’t be all over the house. The bedrooms wouldn’t have been bugged, imo.

If the conversation/discussion began in the living room or kitchen, the police would need the child to recount the sequence of events as they occurred in other rooms. This is where it gets pretty hairy. It will be interesting to learn what actually happened and how much the police KNOW or are assuming.
This is a very distressing situation for all involved, especially Lindsay. It’s shocking to hear adults losing control and making threats, even if it’s common in many households when disciplining children. What will the courts make of it?

But in saying that, has it got anything to do with WT’s disappearance?
I’ve looked into various cases of mysterious disappearances/unsolved murders, there’s been blowouts between family members when it’s 100% no family were involved. There’s been alcohol abuse, financial loss, mental breakdowns, family estrangements, suicides, so I’m not on the bandwagon these allegations are some kind of evidence the FM is guilty of harming WT and/or hiding his remains.
If the last proof of life is correct, I believe it’s not probable. It’s more likely he was abducted, or died after falling into a hole or stuck in a tight spot and hasn’t been found yet. :(
JMO
I would have to disagree with you on this one PrimeSuspect for too many reasons to mention. If the fp were the only people who knew they would be at the fgm house in Kendall that morning, what’s to say wt disappearance wasn’t planned by the ff. Perhaps it was planned for someone to pick him up and move him on. That to me is a more likely scenario than a child being abducted by a random stranger in the space of about 5 or so minutes in a dead end street who’s family is only metres away.

im not sure if ffc grew up in kendall, if the fgms house was the family home? if so she would know the surrounds very well,
and i read somewhere in msm that it was always mfc who organised the trips to fgms place, so im wondering if he had friends or business ties there? and it was his idea to travel there that last weekend,
according to ffc the visit was to help fgm sort her things with other family members before fgms move

The FM did not grow up in Kendall (which is presumably why she was vague on the cross-street's name in the 000 call, when she says "I don't know. This is my mum's house.")

In the Channel 9 interview she talks about her brothers having raised kids in the Kendall area:

Policeman: I think it’s fair to say the community has asked that very question, particularly on a semi-rural property, kids don’t just disappear.

Foster Mother: No they don’t, they don’t. My brothers have brought their kids up around there, they would run those streets with absolutely no fear. Every other house on that street with kids, those kids are on that street with absolutely no fear. There’s no reason for them not to be safe at Nanna’s house.

For all we know, the neighbours could have reported what they heard. I imagine that people hearing loud yelling might hear what it was about and know how long it went on.

Given that a specific duration of 15 minutes for the 'tirade' has been mentioned, it strikes me as being a timing from a recording. Would a neighbor have recorded it on a phone, maybe?

Or did police record it via covert surveillance?

Last edited:
Given that a specific duration of 15 minutes for the 'tirade' has been mentioned, it strikes me as being a timing from a recording. Would a neighbor have recorded it on a phone, maybe?

Or did police record it via covert surveillance?
I don't think it could be a neighbour's recording since it could never be proven whose home, nor which people they were actually recording. imo.

The FM did not grow up in Kendall (which is presumably why she was vague on the cross-street's name in the 000 call, when she says "I don't know. This is my mum's house.")

In the Channel 9 interview she talks about her brothers having raised kids in the Kendall area:

Policeman: I think it’s fair to say the community has asked that very question, particularly on a semi-rural property, kids don’t just disappear.

Foster Mother: No they don’t, they don’t. My brothers have brought their kids up around there, they would run those streets with absolutely no fear. Every other house on that street with kids, those kids are on that street with absolutely no fear. There’s no reason for them not to be safe at Nanna’s house.

For you bearbear
At the inquest the ff spoke of how he met the fm in 2006.

He told the court he had met the foster mother about 2006 and as a motorcyclist he had ridden his trail bike around the Kendall State Forest “extensively”.'

So it seems the ff knew his way around Kendall state forest “extensively”. Perhaps they met in Kendall, have nothing to confirm that. Seeing that Ellendale crescent is the only other st connected to Benaroon drive I can’t see how fm didn’t know the name of it esp when her parents had lived on Benaroon Dr for 20+ yrs. In her walkthrough with police fm had no problem remembering and relaying the streets she drove down in her search for wt.

Last edited:
For you bearbear

He told the court he had met the foster mother about 2006 and as a motorcyclist he had ridden his trail bike around the Kendall State Forest “extensively”.'

So it seems the ff knew his way around Kendall state forest “extensively”. Perhaps they met in Kendall, have nothing to confirm that. Seeing that Ellendale crescent is the only other st connected to Benaroon drive I can’t see how fm didn’t know the name of it esp when her parents had lived on Benaroon Dr for 20+ yrs. In her walkthrough with police fm had no problem remembering and relaying the streets she drove down in her search for wt.

Perhaps FM forgot the name of the cross road (Ellendale) for a few minutes. Or perhaps she never knew the name of the cross road.

Either way, I am not seeing how it bears any significance in William's disappearance.

For you bearbear

So it seems the ff knew his way around Kendall state forest and going by the above statement fm was in Kendall at the time when they met. Seeing that Ellendale crescent is the only other st connected to Benaroon drive I can’t see how she didn’t know the name of it. In her walkthrough with police fm had no problem knowing and remembering the streets she drove down in her search for wt
Perhaps FM forgot the name of the cross road (Ellendale) for a few minutes. Or perhaps she never knew the name of the cross road.

Either way, I am not seeing how it bears any significance in William's disappearance.
The operator on the end of the 000 call asks the question “did he have any shoes on or any distinguishing features?”..UM UM UM UM …. how about his Spider-Man suit. Is that not distinguishing enough.seems a lot more distinguishing ti me than a tiny freckle on his forehead that can only be seen when you part his hair.

Not to mention any strange cars that the fm clearly says she didn’t see that morning.

Everything bears significance esp when fm was one of the last people to see wt alive

The operator on the end of the 000 call asks the question “did he have any shoes on or any distinguishing features?”..UM UM UM UM …. how about his Spider-Man suit. Is that not distinguishing enough.seems a lot more distinguishing ti me than a tiny freckle on his forehead that can only be seen when you part his hair.

Not to mention any strange cars that the fm clearly says she didn’t see that morning.

Everything bears significance esp when fm was one of the last people to see wt alive

Perhaps you can explain the significance of not remembering/knowing the name of Ellendale Crescent? As that is specifically what I mentioned from the original post. I am not seeing any significance.

FFC does make mention of the Spiderman suit at 1 minute 10 seconds into the call.

I have listened to the call dozens of times and the 3 most important things that I still take from the call:

At 1.40 FFC is asked if she knows where William may have gone. She says "we have walked up and down Benaroon Drive and cant find him". There was no mention that she also drove around in the FGM car looking for him and I do not understand why she did not mention driving the car too?

At 2.10 FFC is asked if there was "anyone suspicious in the area, any cars?" FFC then says no, no, no at least 5-6 times and this is an adamant NO and she is 100% certain of this. There was no hesitation and the answer NO was enforced quickly and emphatically multiple times. I still can't understand why the story changed later?

Also, at the very beginning of the call FFC does sound deeply distressed but if you listen carefully she does not sound anywhere near as stressed pretty quickly and then seems hardly stressed by the end of the call IMO.

Lets say stress level 9 at the start of the call and stress level 2 by the end of the call?

Oh
FFC does make mention of the Spiderman suit at 1 minute 10 seconds into the call.

I have listened to the call dozens of times and the 3 most important things that I still take from the call:

At 1.40 FFC is asked if she knows where William may have gone. She says "we have walked up and down Benaroon Drive and cant find him". There was no mention that she also drove around in the FGM car looking for him and I do not understand why she did not mention driving the car too?

At 2.10 FFC is asked if there was "anyone suspicious in the area, any cars?" FFC then says no, no, no at least 5-6 times and this is an adamant NO and she is 100% certain of this. There was no hesitation and the answer NO was enforced quickly and emphatically multiple times. I still can't understand why the story changed later?

Also, at the very beginning of the call FFC does sound deeply distressed but if you listen carefully she does not sound anywhere near as stressed pretty quickly and then seems hardly stressed by the end of the call IMO.

Lets say stress level 9 at the start of the call and stress level 2 by the end of the call?
Oh ok thanks Det Willy I stand corrected

Everything bears significance when you're determined to suspect someone. There's literally nothing she could have done that wouldn't have been picked at.
I believe everything fm said from the beginning in her statements to police, police interview, walkthrough, Lia Harris podcasts and inquest were picked apart (esp on this platform) by at least the current investigators on the taskforce and that’s why fm is now considered to be a POI, in fact the only POI in the disappearance of wt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member