Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI -

"...... when detectives renewed the search for William earlier this year ......
Forensics tore up half of Kendall looking for a body, a bone fragment, or even a thread of his Spider-Man suit. Nothing was found."

Yes I do agree JLZ….. I should have explained my “thinking“ better regarding that statement…. I was thinking that if they could find William, then perhaps he could lead the Police back to an offender…. With possibly some evidence left behind…
Too optimistic I guess????
The person who disagrees isn't always me!

JMO - It seems that once Bill Spedding (who’s alibi was most likely finally accepted) had been eliminated by Gary Jubelin, he then turned his very focussed attention to Paul Savage (who was in close proximity to where William was playing that morning).

This is what we know about the William Tyrrell case
Using that same criteria and ‘process of elimination’ (At one stage, there were about 600 persons of interest), and taking into account the time-frame and proximity, Jubelin became ‘convinced’ Savage was a likely candidate for abducting William. I am wondering if he had eliminated all possibilities of other ‘opportune’ abductors? He would know!

But Jubelin doesn’t believe that FFC was involved in any way …… so does still believe that Savage was very possibly responsible? Just posing the question and wondering ……..

But Jubelin doesn’t believe that FFC was involved in any way …… so does still believe that Savage was very possibly responsible? Just posing the question and wondering ……..

Jubelin essentially destroyed his career in pursuit of Paul Savage. I don't know if he's changed his mind about PS since.

JMO - It seems that once Bill Spedding (who’s alibi was most likely finally accepted) had been eliminated by Gary Jubelin, he then turned his very focussed attention to Paul Savage (who was in close proximity to where William was playing that morning).

This is what we know about the William Tyrrell case
Using that same criteria and ‘process of elimination’ (At one stage, there were about 600 persons of interest), and taking into account the time-frame and proximity, Jubelin became ‘convinced’ Savage was a likely candidate for abducting William. I am wondering if he had eliminated all possibilities of other ‘opportune’ abductors? He would know!

And all the while they were secretly pursuing FA. And we didn't even know it until the inquest started.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when she turns 18, sister disassociated from this whole matter and went on to live her life elsewhere. Just so she could get out from under the shadow of William's disappearance and discover who she is and what she wants from her life.

She is certainly having a tough childhood, right from the get go. So many pressures.

imo
Imo I beg to differ. Time will tell…

Daily Mail Australia report reads

“Tyrrell's biological dad finally accepts his boy is dead.”​

I’m wondering if the biological parents have received updated information from the coroner. Privy to this information as next of kin perhaps.
With all the non publication and suppression orders attached to this case and other cases against the fp i can’t see the coroner releasing her final report or findings from the inquest publicly.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when she turns 18, sister disassociated from this whole matter and went on to live her life elsewhere. Just so she could get out from under the shadow of William's disappearance and discover who she is and what she wants from her life.

She is certainly having a tough childhood, right from the get go. So many pressures.

imo

Poor kid has had an awful time. As I've said before, I don't know how she can trust any carer.

However, by the time she reaches 18, she may wish to reconnect with her bio parents.

imo
With another 6 years before William's sister turns 18, goes without saying that much more in her life is still to be experienced. Her resilience will be put to the test as she goes along; her motivation, if she still wants to become a Detective, could become a passion for her. MOO

Off-topic, is anyone else failing to receive emails as per their settings? I should get them for PMs but it's stopped happening.

I read the message today on the official WT page that says;

"Today, after 2845 heartbreaking days since
William was abducted -"

I wonder why the certainty that William was abducted? There's no evidence of an abduction as far as I know.

It's still possible he wandered off and found a particularly obscure hiding spot. He was a tiny 3 year old.

If you look at it through the lens of the FM being a POI then it makes sense for a POI to point the finger at abduction.

If FM is innocent, then maybe she's aware of evidence that points to abduction?

When CS went missing the police had a footprint and dna from the tent that the public weren't aware of until after the case was closed.

Thoughts?

William was abducted -"

I wonder why the certainty that William was abducted? There's no evidence of an abduction as far as I know.

It's still possible he wandered off and found a particularly obscure hiding spot. He was a tiny 3 year old.

If you look at it through the lens of the FM being a POI then it makes sense for a POI to point the finger at abduction.

When CS went missing the police had a footprint and dna from the tent that the public weren't aware of until after the case was closed.

Thoughts?
I think if they had evidence of an abduction, then FFC wouldn't have been named as a POI

William was abducted -"

Thoughts?

Maybe she (or who runs that page) is not pointing the finger, maybe 'she' (or who runs that page) is just indicating that they are innocent in this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member