Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
if, as reported, ffc had a difficult relationship with her mother, there could have been a lot of tension that morning between the two, with old issues and behaviour patterns possibly resurfacing?

William Tyrrell’s foster mother denied mental health application over alleged assault of young girl​

ffc was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and PTSD, and some of her mental ill-health relates to the “difficult relationship she had with her mother and the loss of her mother in most recent years … in fairly difficult circumstances,” he said.

This makes a lot of sense in retrospect Bear….. like for example, how it was FF that organised the trips to Kendal etc …

Would be interesting to know if FGM knew that FM was a POI before she passed away …. ???? Or even if Police were questioning FGM before her death, as there was the article that stated FGM was also a POI, but that she had died … Were they the “difficult circumstances“ ????

Perhaps parenting styles were an issue on that fateful morning??? And FM wanting to have the “perfectly behaved children” in front of her mother???

SPECULATION and IMO

This makes a lot of sense in retrospect Bear….. like for example, how it was FF that organised the trips to Kendal etc …

Would be interesting to know if FGM knew that FM was a POI before she passed away …. ???? Or even if Police were questioning FGM before her death, as there was the article that stated FGM was also a POI, but that she had died … Were they the “difficult circumstances“ ????

Perhaps parenting styles were an issue on that fateful morning??? And FM wanting to have the “perfectly behaved children” in front of her mother???

SPECULATION and IMO
yes plus the little snippets we have read in various msm where fgm had seemed a bit annoyed by williams energy, and mfc annoyed etc, there would be so much stress especially for someone trying to hold onto a facade of perfect mother/family, easy to snap, grab and threaten, shake a little boy into submission to behave or else

I don't like even saying this... but.. just occurred to me as a possibility... if it so happened that W somehow fell off the upper balcony and perhaps was yelling 'rawr' or crying 'bawl' on his way down, and then perhaps fell head first onto a large stone/rock, and was killed, or some other thing and perhaps was impaled... could dealing with that item be what FM was doing while on the short excursion down the road in her mother's vehicle? We have also heard that on the first day, the FGM's garage was not searched by LE, because a child wouldn't be able to get it open? (moo, since I don't have a link atm) Is it possible the rock was disposed of, but W's body was put in the garage to be dealt with later, or in the middle of the night, etc? On a tarp perhaps, as mentioned above, so no DNA in either the garage or the vehicle?

yes plus the little snippets we have read in various msm where fgm had seemed a bit annoyed by williams energy, and mfc annoyed etc, there would be so much stress especially for someone trying to hold onto a facade of perfect mother/family, easy to snap, grab and threaten, shake a little boy into submission to behave or else
According to FFC, yes? Perhaps an element of projection there: it's not that she's annoyed, but William had to managed for the sake of everybody else.

BBM

The no scream is one of the most puzzling aspects of this case……

Was the “last Roar” that we have heard about so many times actually a “scream” ???? That has been “verbally disguised“ as a “roar” for the sake of the “story” ??????

Just a thought … imo
Maybe he didn't make any noise - if he fell suddenly it would be a very quick fall. Or perhaps he jumped believing that he could fly like a 'super hero'.

Maybe he didn't make any noise - if he fell suddenly it would be a very quick fall. Or perhaps he jumped believing that he could fly like a 'super hero'.
or maybe he and his sister and ffc were roaring and playing chase on the high balcony after he ran off with the dice and he climbed up onto chairs and dropped over the end of the balcony

According to FFC, yes? Perhaps an element of projection there: it's not that she's annoyed, but William had to managed for the sake of everybody else.
In any case FFC would like to explain it that way, I am sure. IMO
When FFC told, she had said to her husband: "I take the children and you have time for yourself to get ready for your appointment" (similar wording), then my first thought was: AHA! This seems to be an exception (if FFC explicitely said it to her partner). Other mornings and usually MFC seems to be responsible for handling the children. FFC knew about the when/where of the Zoom meeting, so she could have cared for the children by herself and in time, without waiting for his annoyed mood to arise.
Of course it may be, FFC tried to put herself in a good light with her "generous" offer by telling (untruth) about it.
MOO

Perhaps Wm fell onto something. Random. Like a yard tarp. Something he was then wrapped up in and disappeared with. No trace below.

Just a thought
Yes, a yard tarp or could it be a hessian bag .....

JMO – obviously some significance attached to a hessian bag:

William Tyrrell search could take months as hessian bag sent for forensic testing
“A hessian bag was found and collected for forensic testing on Saturday, with at least two other pieces of fabric placed in evidence bags and sent off earlier in the week.”

However, on 15 Dec 2021 the following was published:

Police end latest search for William Tyrrell
“Red, blue and black cloth as well as other items were found in the latest search but none have been linked to William's disappearance.”

BUT, this Article also went on to say (BBM): “New evidence from the operation is expected to be put before the coronial inquest, which is set to resume at a later date.”

....... To my knowledge, we have heard nothing further from the Coroner.

JMO - Question: Would this ‘New evidence from the operation’ be referring to what we now know about further developments with regard to the Charges against FFC and MFC …. Namely: Alleged Lying to the NSWCC / Alleged Common Assault / Stalking? OR could there be other ‘new evidence’ ….. that was put to be put before the coronial inquest (and this has not yet been released)?

Yes, a yard tarp or could it be a hessian bag .....

JMO – obviously some significance attached to a hessian bag:

William Tyrrell search could take months as hessian bag sent for forensic testing
“A hessian bag was found and collected for forensic testing on Saturday, with at least two other pieces of fabric placed in evidence bags and sent off earlier in the week.”

However, on 15 Dec 2021 the following was published:

Police end latest search for William Tyrrell
“Red, blue and black cloth as well as other items were found in the latest search but none have been linked to William's disappearance.”

BUT, this Article also went on to say (BBM): “New evidence from the operation is expected to be put before the coronial inquest, which is set to resume at a later date.”

....... To my knowledge, we have heard nothing further from the Coroner.

JMO - Question: Would this ‘New evidence from the operation’ be referring to what we now know about further developments with regard to the Charges against FFC and MFC …. Namely: Alleged Lying to the NSWCC / Alleged Common Assault / Stalking? OR could there be other ‘new evidence’ ….. that was put to be put before the coronial inquest (and this has not yet been released)?
Or, the evidence could be a police officer testifying we performed such-and-such additional searches and found nothing we can connect with William.

I think from the patio FGM would hear the car boot being closed. And certainly her car being driven away, if that's part of the story, which would be alarming if she didn't know FFC was the driver.
Was FGM complicit in a possible cover up?????

Edit to add: She was also named as a POI

On Thursday, the woman failed in her bid to have her charges dealt with under mental health legislation.
In July last year, the couple had a six-year-old female foster child placed into their care.

“Since her arrival, the [alleged] victim has been vocal in her disapproval in having the younger child [at the home] due to feeling left out... It seems that the alleged victim began to act up.”

SD allegedly hit the girl with a wooden spoon on one occasion, and on another kicked her to the left thigh.
Perhaps she was terrified the new little girl would meet the same fate as her brother did & suddenly ‘disappear’ one day.

Hopefully <modedit - she> now finds herself in a positive & nurturing environment where she can start to heal from all she’s been subjected to in her young life. Similarly, I hope the 6 year is in a safe & caring environment, where she’s not witnessing the assault of her older foster sibling.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
“This type of exchange between parents and children often occur in the family setting,” Magistrate Peter Feather said, calling the police prosecution case “not particularly strong”.
“This is [a case] where a child has been misbehaving. A six-year-old child placed in the care of SD and her husband, and that caused difficulties,” he said.

“[The] allegations by SD that child was misbehaving are not supported,” the police prosecutor said in response.
I don‘t condone these comments from the Magistrate - perhaps they didn’t come out the way he intended.

I’ll suggest that it’s common place & part of parenting to have to appropriately guide the behaviour of children in the right direction.

Having said that, imo, the exchange of violence of hitting a child around the HEAD with a wooden spoon, kicking them, hands around their Neck etc, is not common place, and should not be suggested to be a normal & acceptable occurance.

why did they take on another (no doubt ‘challenged’) young child when the 3 of them should have been ‘healing as a family‘ after the unexplained disappearance of little William, which SD has suggested was the excuse of her bad mental state.

What was at or near the riding school that could have been used to dispose of evidence?

I assume she didn't take a shovel and bury evidence.

Is there a well, a mine shaft, a rubbish bin, a creek?
More likely if disposing of anything she would have gone a bit further on. Even another couple of hundred metres there's a waterway that leads to the actual Batar Creek; Batar Creek crosses the road half a kilometre after that; and then 1-2 kilometres further is the start of another forest. But in general, waterways everywhere. IMO if guilty she only admitted to driving as far as she knew she'd been last seen.

What was at or near the riding school that could have been used to dispose of evidence?

It appears to be a heavily forested area on Google Maps, with a small creek (possibly seasonal) after the Cobb and Co turn off …. But as for a well or a mineshaft I don’t know…. But the “Big Dig” last November did not seem to search a well or a mineshaft…. But they did pump out a creek IIRC ?

More likely if disposing of anything she would have gone a bit further on. Even another couple of hundred metres there's a waterway that leads to the actual Batar Creek; Batar Creek crosses the road half a kilometre after that; and then 1-2 kilometres further is the start of another forest. But in general, waterways everywhere. IMO if guilty she only admitted to driving as far as she knew she'd been last seen.

It appears to be a heavily forested area on Google Maps, with a small creek (possibly seasonal) after the Cobb and Co turn off …. But as for a well or a mineshaft I don’t know…. But the “Big Dig” last November did not seem to search a well or a mineshaft…. But they did pump out a creek IIRC ?

The foster parents had been charged with assault and intimidation of a child and with lying to the NSW Crime Commission last November.

MFC was summonsed to the crime commission nov 11
4 days before a high intensity search 800 m from the grandmothers house at kendall.
Day 2 of the search (6 days after MFC was at the CC) FFC was named POI.

The lying has to be about Williams disappearance.

moo
According to this article the search was pretty specific(800M FROM HOUSE) and those lying charges are implied to be about the same time.
There is something big we don't know about.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member