Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone's getting arrested. At least not as early as October this year.
sadly, I tend to ere with you Awakening.

But I also don't dismiss ‘possibilities’ nor the power of faith. I reckon if we could understand all that we’d nail it - but then there’d be no need for Faith !

My belief is that answers will come when the time is right. ..frustrates me no end as I want those answers now! i want that little boy to be truely humanised & ratified in his existence & his disappearance.

but since my life lessons apparently lie in patience & tolerance - I’m trying

And now William's mum is in trouble again.

These poor families ... due to William's disappearance, they really are under the media spotlight. Not that any of them should be committing alleged DV. But we likely would not know about it, if it wasn't for their connection to William. imo

(Paraphrased)
The bio mum of William is charged with two counts of DV after hitting a man she is in a relationship with at a bus stop on Friday.
On Friday the police lodged an AVO preventing her from assaulting or threatening the man (as well as the usual conditions of an AVO like no stalking, harassing or intimidating anyone with whom he has a domestic relationship, or intentionally/recklessly destroying or damaging any property of his, or harming an animal that belongs to him).

She was granted bail and will appear in Parramatta court on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Yes. IIRC in the 2018 charges mentioned in your link, the police had been called to the shopping centre because there was an incident and the police could see a red hand mark on the leg of one of the boys.

(Can't find the exact link at the moment, but this article mentions the marks on the legs.)

Last edited:
And now William's mum is in trouble again.

These poor families ... due to William's disappearance, they really are under the media spotlight. Not that any of them should be committing alleged DV. But we likely would not know about it, if it wasn't for their connection to William. imo

(Paraphrased)
The bio mum of William is charged with two counts of DV after hitting a man she is in a relationship with at a bus stop on Friday.
On Friday the police lodged an AVO preventing her from assaulting or threatening the man (as well as the usual conditions of an AVO like no stalking, harassing or intimidating anyone with whom he has a domestic relationship, or intentionally/recklessly destroying or damaging any property of his, or harming an animal that belongs to him).

She was granted bail and will appear in Parramatta court on Tuesday.

WOW. She’s seems to be unraveling. MOO

I'm wondering if Candace Sutton wrote the captions with each picture contained in the article. The caption on this picture could be giving a clue to further information that the public does not have.
1664843173750.png
The new guard, Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, and Detective Sean Ogilvy, at one of three locations at Kendall including a former disabled riding school where William's foster mother droive on the morning he vanished

bbm

I'm wondering if Candace Sutton wrote the captions with each picture contained in the article. The caption on this picture could be giving a clue to further information that the public does not have.
View attachment 370732
The new guard, Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, and Detective Sean Ogilvy, at one of three locations at Kendall including a former disabled riding school where William's foster mother droive on the morning he vanished

bbm
iiii's, do you mean that the bag that Chief Inspector David Laidlaw is hold contains something pretty important for the investigation (meaning: not his lunch!).

iiii's, do you mean that the bag that Chief Inspector David Laidlaw is hold contains something pretty important for the investigation (meaning: not his lunch!).
lol, no, the caption refers to 3 locations in Kendall. Some sentences in msm articles during this investigation can take on a whole new meaning if a comma is included or left out of a sentence. Are the 3 locations in Kendall referring to 3 places the FFFC drove to on the morning of the disappearance that we have not heard about before? or were there 3 locations that were already highlighted to be investigated, the disabled riding school dig, being one of them, under the balcony at Benaroon Dr and the other side of Batar Creek Rd, opposite the disabled riding school targeted during the course of the other 2 digs.

I found Candace Sutton's comparison of Jubelin's account of the 2016 interview of FMFC and the actual transcript very interesting, GJ's recollection of that section of the interview being tearful when the transcript implies something different. Also the amount of questions about possible scenarios put to the FMFC seems rather low to me since GJ has said in the past that he had really pushed the pair of them.

Over all, CS seems to be concurring with the magistrate/judge's opinion of GJ. who oversaw GJ's trial. That he is quite self serving and his priority is to get over to people his narrative. He was convicted and that decision was upheld on appeal. Considering his book is dedicated to WT, he is not doing this investigation any service by his public comments.

I hope Dan Box double checked everything GJ said this time for the collaboration of the book after his previous experience with GJ. who leaves out pertinent information to the journalist. Lucky, Dan takes responsibility and kicks himself for taking GJ at his word when it's his job to check sources. ref. Bowraville by Dan Box. AMOO

View attachment 370732

bbm
Agree … I have noticed in previous articles there is information in the “photo captions” that is not mentioned in the actual article itself ….
IMO

I found Candace Sutton's comparison of Jubelin's account of the 2016 interview of FMFC and the actual transcript very interesting, GJ's recollection of that section of the interview being tearful when the transcript implies something different. Also the amount of questions about possible scenarios put to the FMFC seems rather low to me since GJ has said in the past that he had really pushed

Over all, CS seems to be concurring with the magistrate/judge's opinion of GJ. who oversaw GJ's trial. That he is quite self serving and his priority is to get over to people his narrative. He was convicted and that decision was upheld on appeal. Considering his book is dedicated to WT, he is not doing this investigation any service by his public comments.

I hope Dan Box double checked everything GJ said this time for the collaboration of the book after his previous experience with GJ. who leaves out pertinent information to the journalist. Lucky, Dan takes responsibility and kicks himself for taking GJ at his word when it's his job to check sources. ref. Bowraville by Dan Box. AMOO
BBM I don’t recall the judge saying that? Do you have a link? What was Dans previous experience with GJ?

BBM I don’t recall the judge saying that? Do you have a link? What was Dans previous experience with GJ?
Magistrate Ross Hudson today found the former detective guilty of all four counts and slammed Jubelin for pursuing Mr Savage "at all costs".

"This was above and beyond legality," he said.

Magistrate Hudson said Jubelin belittled and humiliated Mr Savage in lengthy interviews, with a repetition that "may be seen as offensive", despite there being no evidence to confirm his involvement.

"There's no DNA, there's no fingerprints, there's nobody who says 'I saw him go into the backyard', there's no leads, there's nothing," the magistrate said.

But Magistrate Hudson said Jubelin came across in court as "a person playing a role, telling a story", his evidence "self-evidently partisan" and his answers at times "lengthy and self-serving". bbm

Dan was recruited by GJ so to speak to take an interest and report upon the Bowraville case, which Dan did and ended up writing a book about. Other members have pointed out a quote from the book which shows information GJ did not share with Dan about some witnesses that the court found to be unreliable which GJ was relying upon..... Any of those members who have the excerpt, I'd be interested to see it posted again.

Magistrate Ross Hudson today found the former detective guilty of all four counts and slammed Jubelin for pursuing Mr Savage "at all costs".

"This was above and beyond legality," he said.

Magistrate Hudson said Jubelin belittled and humiliated Mr Savage in lengthy interviews, with a repetition that "may be seen as offensive", despite there being no evidence to confirm his involvement.

"There's no DNA, there's no fingerprints, there's nobody who says 'I saw him go into the backyard', there's no leads, there's nothing," the magistrate said.

But Magistrate Hudson said Jubelin came across in court as "a person playing a role, telling a story", his evidence "self-evidently partisan" and his answers at times "lengthy and self-serving". bbm

Dan was recruited by GJ so to speak to take an interest and report upon the Bowraville case, which Dan did and ended up writing a book about. Other members have pointed out a quote from the book which shows information GJ did not share with Dan about some witnesses that the court found to be unreliable which GJ was relying upon..... Any of those members who have the excerpt, I'd be interested to see it posted again.
Okay so what you said were your own words and not an exact quote. So Dan didn’t say he had any issues with GJ himself? Either way obviously not that big of a deal if he did another book with him

Okay so what you said were your own words and not an exact quote. So Dan didn’t say he had any issues with GJ himself? Either way obviously not that big of a deal if he did another book with him
I have the book. The section's a little long to type out. My take is that Dan says Gary misled him by not telling him important things, but he doesn't blame Gary, because it was his own job as a journalist to investigate, not to take Gary's word for everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member