Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldbe, I wrote JMO.

In this post, in your opinion, police could identify the edition FGM was reading, I agree with that assumption, only NOT with there being a discrepancy, where is your source there’s a discrepancy? I gave a reason why they could identify the paper, because they have the high resolution picture. JMO
JMO - LE may have been able to pick up a (any) discrepancy ..... not that we know they have....

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so using one of the places below. Please put "FOR THE MODS" in the description. Thank you.
PayPal
Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Bank to Bank using zelle please use the email address triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Please be sure to put in the memo "FOR THE MODS"

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

DID YOU KNOW BY THE END OF THE DAY OUR MODS WILL HAVE HANDLED HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF ALERTS? YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THIS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW GOOD THE MODS ARE AT THEIR JOBS.

One of the many things I love about Websleuths is we can come on here, discuss true crime, and not have to deal with all the stupid drama and baloney we have to deal with on other platforms. Do you know why? It is the hard work of our wonderful volunteer moderators.

Because of these incredible moderators, you don't see the following, the trolls that constantly try and disrupt. You don't see the newbies who don't know the rules and post a bunch of unproven rumors in cases, You don't see the mean people insulting your posts, you don't see the stupid threats angry people post, and guess what? I could go on and on. In other words, the mods make your experience the best you can find when it comes to discussing true crime.

If you could donate even one dollar that would be great. If half the people that come to Websleuths today donated one dollar we would be able to give the mods a wonderful bonus for all their hard work.

One hundred percent of the money raised goes to the moderators.

If you cannot donate we completely understand. If you could please post a word of thanks to our mods on THIS THREAD that would be wonderful.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using one of the places below and be sure and put in the description "FOR THE MODS"
Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
OR you can use
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Bank to Bank using zelle please use the email address triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Please be sure to put in the memo "FOR THE MODS"

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. It costs nothing to join and it never will.
If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.
Thank you,

Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

JMO - LE may have been able to pick up a (any) discrepancy ..... not that we know they have....

The fact that FD is not a POI is probably a good indication that the police have found no evidence that he is involved in William's disappearance.

Three SFR lead detectives (Rupp, Jubes, Laidlaw) have not placed him on the active POI list - despite investigating him via CCTV, interviews, receipt, listening devices, forensic examination of his vehicle (and I think his phone & data use).

Not sure if anyone has ever noticed the huge bushy tree line that starts at the beginning of fgm’s driveway and runs back up to the house. It appears the trees block the direct view of the driveway particularly when entering the cal-de-sac end of Benaroon Drive. In other words a driver of a vehicle heading towards the fgm driveway wouldn’t be able to see if anyone was on the driveway until pulling into it.

When the kids were riding their bikes that morning Ffc and fgm? were standing closer to the house, L was on her bike half way down the driveway and W was already at the end of the driveway when L stops and says “mummy who’s that?”

It was also mentioned that tracking dogs and cadaver dogs detected Ws scent but only as far as the end of the driveway.

Didn’t L say something to the effect that the last time she saw W he was “running towards daddy’s car”.
Also the mention that L may have been the last person to see W alive

I have pics of the tree line from a few different angles but won’t post them as I know mods will most likely remove them

When the MFC returned from his trip to Lakewood for his conference call, Pharmacy visit and newspaper collection, he just straight away bolted to search for William.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

JMO - The question could be asked: when did he retrieve the newspaper that he purchased at around 10.25 am from his vehicle and give it to the FFGM?

That detail could have been checked by LE and cross-checked it with the newspaper that the FFGM was reading in those photos, and may have recorded a discrepancy in relation to that.
(The LE could have even been able to identify which edition of the newspaper was being read by her in those photos.) MOO
The fact that FD is not a POI is probably a good indication that the police have found no evidence that he is involved in William's disappearance.

Three SFR lead detectives (Rupp, Jubes, Laidlaw) have not placed him on the active POI list - despite investigating him via CCTV, interviews, receipt, listening devices, forensic examination of his vehicle (and I think his phone & data use).
JMO - In questioning when the MFC retrieved the newspaper and gave it to the FFGM, my post above was in regard to relating that timing to enable her to read it.

JMO - In questioning when the MFC retrieved the newspaper and gave it to the FFGM, my post above was in regard to relating that timing to enable her to read it.

Who knows if FGM ever got to read that day's paper. For all we know it could have sat in FD's vehicle for quite some time. Or it might have been brought into the house with the prescription and his electronics - whenever they were brought inside.

It was said at the inquest that FGM was reading an old newspaper in the photos. The very fact that it was brought up at the inquest likely means that the police were way ahead of any thinking otherwise.

imo

Last edited:
Who knows if FGM ever got to read that day's paper. For all we know it could have sat in FD's vehicle for quite some time. Or it might have been brought into the house with the prescription and his electronics - whenever they were brought inside.

It was said at the inquest that FGM was reading an old newspaper in the photos. The very fact that it was brought up at the inquest likely means that the police were way ahead of any thinking otherwise.

imo
JMO - As you say SA : "It was said at the inquest that FGM was reading an old newspaper in the photos", I hadn't read that anywhere, but would have been more to the point to have declared: which Paper and the edition date. It may be recorded in the LE records.

JMO - As you say SA : "It was said at the inquest that FGM was reading an old newspaper in the photos", I hadn't read that anywhere, but would have been more to the point to have declared: which Paper and the edition date. It may be recorded in the LE records.

Yes, in the police records. Along with all of the other evidence that FD was where he said he was, and when.

Yes, in the police records. Along with all of the other evidence that FD was where he said he was, and when.
SA - I wasn't actually referring to evidence about where the FD was where he said he was and when....my posts were focussed on the newspaper(s), and any mention of MFC was briefly mentioned in relation to that.

I understand and respect Websleuths rules. My intention was not to point the finger at the mfc as being a POI but rather to open a discussion about some of the discrepancies in his story that need clarifying.
JMO - There are a few Hearings still to be heard in relation to Charges of alleged actions by the MFC. I think they will be occurring in January or February 2023.

JMO - There are a few Hearings still to be heard in relation to Charges of alleged actions by the MFC. I think they will be occurring in January or February 2023.
None of those relate to Williams disappearance so the victim friendly rules still remain.

Thanks Couldbe

Sorry to say SthAussie but I don’t agree that mfc is not on the POI list in Ws case even though many have posted that his alibi location/phone calls have been checked and cleared.

There really hasn’t been much evidence about the so called proof other than a pharmacy receipt with a time stamp of 10:19am.

Mfc apparently took his laptop with him that morning for online conference call however in a statement to police he tells them that he has the phone number and call duration of this conference call on his mobile phone which apparently went for 39min. Why would mfc need to use his mobile phone for the conference call if he was making the call through the GoToMeeting App on his laptop?
He then goes on to tell police about other calls he had that morning one of which was a missed call at 9:45am which he eventually returned by using the voicemail prompts hence why his return call doesn’t show on his call list. He stated he missed the call due to being on another call. The return call was made by mfc whilst at the pharmacy filling a script around 10.19am. He then made another brief call on his way back to fgm house closer to 10:30am.
Can someone pls clarify what device mfc used to make his conference call? That needs clarification

Just because LE haven’t publicly stated mfc is a POI the fact is LE are not required by law to release information to the public on possible Persons of Interest. Have you seen the active POI list SthAussie?
Green x 2: I can't clarify but . . . Was he using GoToMeeting? There are several GoTo apps. Screen Sharing for Online Meetings & More | GoTo Connect (click Products menu for the range of apps). Perhaps one is better for face and voice while another is better for simultaneous access to stored files. But to get the combination, perhaps the best option at the time was to maintain two connections, one through the app and another that's an ordinary mobile call.

Red: I don't think we can say that the return call was made around 10:19. If his call associated with the conference lasted 39 minutes beginning 9:17, then it was over at 9:56, after which he made the return call and visited the pharmacy, finishing at the pharmacy at 10:19. After that I understand he made another business call while driving home, before his text to FFC at 10:30. (Previously I miscalculated that his conference would have ended at 9:46*, which gave him rather too much time for the pharmacy irrespective of whether he was on the phone at the same time.)

*edited

Last edited:
Green x 2: I can't clarify but . . . Was he using GoToMeeting? There are several GoTo apps. Screen Sharing for Online Meetings & More | GoTo Connect (click Products menu for the range of apps). Perhaps one is better for face and voice while another is better for simultaneous access to stored files. But to get the combination, perhaps the best option at the time was to maintain two connections, one through the app and another that's an ordinary mobile call.

Red: I don't think we can say that the return call was made around 10:19. If his call associated with the conference lasted 39 minutes beginning 9:17, then it was over at 9:56, after which he made the return call and visited the pharmacy, finishing at the pharmacy at 10:19. After that I understand he made another business call while driving home, before his text to FFC at 10:30. (Previously I miscalculated that his conference would have ended at 9:46*, which gave him rather too much time for the pharmacy irrespective of whether he was on the phone at the same time.)

*edited
Are these details of times of calls in a book or something? Is there a link?

I think of little William often. I think there was a fatal accident that day and WT was disposed of, out of panic, knowing your future in foster care would probably be over. It’s just awful that those who know where he is have not owned up and let this little one Rest In Peace. All Moo of course

Are these details of times of calls in a book or something? Is there a link?
The only time I've introduced to the exchange with Chrissy is 9:17 as the start time for the conference call. I believe I've seen it at least once in an MSM article. I have not seen it frequently, and after a lot of looking I can't find it now. That is partly why I've expressed myself provisionally ("if . . . then").

I think of little William often. I think there was a fatal accident that day and WT was disposed of, out of panic, knowing your future in foster care would probably be over. It’s just awful that those who know where he is have not owned up and let this little one Rest In Peace. All Moo of course

I think some opportunist took the little guy.
The only accident was William was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
The difference with Daniel Morcombe and William is the monster had to convince Daniel to get into his car.

I think some opportunist took the little guy.
The only accident was William was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
The difference with Daniel Morcombe and William is the monster had to convince Daniel to get into his car.
I sincerely hope that some evidence will be forthcoming (maybe via the $1M Reward for information) to solve this sad case.

I sincerely hope that some evidence will be forthcoming (maybe via the $1M Reward for information) to solve this sad case.
Hope springs eternal, however if that $1 million hasn't yet flushed out an informant then I don't know what will.

As has been said here before, there may be a person with crucial information who is disinclined, for whatever reason, to take it to police while the subject of that information is still alive.

The closest the police have to a confession is the deathbed confession by RP. He didn't seem to want $1M, I think he wanted peace.

I don't know how the Coroner is going to rule that out. No matter if people think it was a lucid confession or not. FA has no confirmed alibi for that morning, is a known liar, is a known perpetrator of children of all ages, was 'off air' phone-wise for a few days when William disappeared, and has wangled his way out of a murder conviction in the past.
Jubes says FA can't be placed in Kendall that morning. But he doesn't seem to be able to be not placed in Kendall either, as they say he has no valid alibi.

And then there is HS, who is also now deceased. Did she have any knowledge, see something, that might not have dawned on her at the time?

I think that there are loose ends in this case that might never be able to be cleared up satisfactorily.

imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members