Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope that some evidence will be forthcoming (maybe via the $1M Reward for information) to solve this sad case.
I sincerely believe the guy was a lone wolf and the truth will die with him as he believes his wife, his children and parents, no one need to know his darkness.
*advertiser censored* is a secretive thing, a lonely secret.
It’s as simple as that.

I sincerely believe the guy was a lone wolf and the truth will die with him as he believes his wife, his children and parents, no one need to know his darkness.
*advertiser censored* is a secretive thing, a lonely secret.
It’s as simple as that.
JMO - Within only a short amount of time (5 minutes or less) a perpetrator has been able to snatch William, dispose of him and pull off ‘the perfect crime’.

And that is taking into account that the MFC drove up soon after and immediately began searching the boundaries of the property, and LE arriving at the property about 20 minutes later.

"ALL it takes is 90 seconds. You turn your head away from a child in a public playground, and they're gone.

One of the most troubling aspects of the set-up was how willing children were to go off with a stranger, who acted in a friendly manner and looked like a normal person.

Of the nine children he approached, seven co-operated and within a space of 90 seconds walked from the playground with him.

All the children had been warned by their parents about "stranger danger" and none had previously met the man."

Gone in 90 seconds - how long it takes to abduct a child

JMO - Within only a short amount of time (5 minutes or less) a perpetrator has been able to snatch William, dispose of him and pull off ‘the perfect crime’.

And that is taking into account that the MFC drove up soon after and immediately began searching the boundaries of the property, and LE arriving at the property about 20 minutes later.

Count 5 minutes out in seconds.

300 seconds! Please count it out.

Easy time to take and drive a tiny baby away.

300 seconds. Well and truly gone anywhere in that time.

God only knows where 3 year old William was taken.
13 year old Daniel Morcombe’s remains were found not too far from where he was taken and his remains were found years later in a dried up creek bed and that was because that fool murderer was covertly tricked into admitting to where he put Daniel’s body.

Last edited:
JMO – Knowing William as well as they do, I feel that the Fosters would think if William was lifted up and over the boundary (and without touching the ground …no dna there) and placed in a vehicle ….. that he would struggle and possibly scream (even with a hand somehow over his mouth).

The day William Tyrrell vanished - NZ Herald

“At 48 Benaroon Drive, police sniffer dogs picked up William's scent, but only within the boundaries of the property.’

JMO – Knowing William as well as they do, I feel that the Fosters would think if William was lifted up and over the boundary (and without touching the ground …no dna there) and placed in a vehicle ….. that he would struggle and possibly scream (even with a hand somehow over his mouth).

The day William Tyrrell vanished - NZ Herald

“At 48 Benaroon Drive, police sniffer dogs picked up William's scent, but only within the boundaries of the property.’
Are you saying the perimeter of the block was DNA tested?

Are you saying the perimeter of the block was DNA tested?
Just meaning what is in the quote JLZ..... without knowing any exact details of how sniffer dog was guided, I can suggest that the dog was guided around the perimeter of the block.

Sniffer dogs don't smell DNA. They detect odour. 1/8 of a dog's brain is dedicated to interpreting odours.

Unfortunately there has been no extreme covert operation for William because there is no suspect to trick into confession.

Sadly unless a miracle occurs I doubt William’s remains will ever be found.
Also they'l get you, before that, there had been a major flood in Queensland Daniel's Morcombe shoe was found with remains I believe as they said they had tested the shoe and it matched to Daniel's DNA, this lead to the search and his remains were found.

Last edited:

Leonie Ryan
@LeonieFRyan

BREAKING Bill Spedding awarded almost $1.5 mil in damages + court costs - after police mistakenly focused on him during William Tyrrell investigation
@7NewsSydney
Drsleauth, wow is all I can say. I find it hard as so many people who had been informer care who had recieved all kinds of abuse in Welfare system years of itdue to it suffer major heath and mental problems have recieved little compersation or the hishest amont was under $50,000. Myself, placed in children home/ teenagers enterance age was 15 years, I was 11 years, a western Australian welfare law was used to explain why I was placed there, the law was never passed through Western Australia Parliment, stated in my welfare record I faced children court gave no dates when checked it showed I and other girls never went to court as we commit no crimes or done any thing wrong which we had said for years What happened the home how it was run, there wa what I witness it destory many girls even when I left it I and other girls until we were 18 years old we were in the home control. When WA Redress was done , I recieved apology as I should never been placed in there and what happened etc my compersation was $12,000. I did not care about the money what I cared about was the Apology.

“I was prosecuted for crimes I did not commit, all in the hope that my prosecution would further the police investigation of me as a suspect in the disappearance of William Tyrell,” Spedding said.

“This type of conduct engaged in by the prosecuting authorities must be deterred and I hope that Justice Harrison’s decision today helps to achieve this purpose.

I really hope that the same tactic is not being used on the FFFC. Seeing this judgement today, it will be interesting to see if they drop the charges against her. Maybe she couldn't sue for the same type of figure as her identity has remained hidden.... even though she could easily prove that her identity was discovered by many, years ago. MOO

“I was prosecuted for crimes I did not commit, all in the hope that my prosecution would further the police investigation of me as a suspect in the disappearance of William Tyrell,” Spedding said.

“This type of conduct engaged in by the prosecuting authorities must be deterred and I hope that Justice Harrison’s decision today helps to achieve this purpose.

I really hope that the same tactic is not being used on the FFFC. Seeing this judgement today, it will be interesting to see if they drop the charges against her. Maybe she couldn't sue for the same type of figure as her identity has remained hidden.... even though she could easily prove that her identity was discovered by many, years ago. MOO
iiii's, JMO that there is a difference in the circumstances BBM:

“A call to Crime Stoppers then led to the same detectives charging him with historical child sex offences dating back to 1987, unrelated to the William Tyrrell case.”

Former Tyrrell suspect says his life has been 'torn apart' as police ordered to pay $1.5m in damages

Glad to hear Judge Harrison also awarded court costs to Mr Spedding as well …

Today a Supreme Court judge awarded him $1,484,292 in damages and ordered NSW Police also pay his legal costs.

Maybe now we never need mention his name in relation to William’s case again ….

IMO

Former Tyrrell suspect says his life has been 'torn apart' as police ordered to pay $1.5m in damages

“He said the historical sexual assault allegations were old and discredited and prosecution should never have occurred.

"Mr Spedding's reputation was comprehensively destroyed as the result of his arrest and prosecution on the historical sexual assault allegations. It is doubtful that it will ever be restored," the judgement said.

Judge Harrison said neither the officers involved, nor NSW Police prosecutors had apologised.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado