Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they have not found William I'm guessing they don't have "concrete" evidence hence bs has not been charged. Gathering all the little bits and pieces of "evidence" they are/have found with links to bs and wt, they maybe trying to get enough to bring about charges. The Spider-Man toy is one of many things that could link the two. The grandchildren are a little old for Spider-Man toys, why would it be in his sun visor, everytime he put it down it would be there.

The "bigger picture" is William. I can't help wondering ..... Does anyone think he is still alive?

No. Not at all. I suspect he has probably been deceased for most of the time he's been missing.

But - I would be absolutely overjoyed if I was wrong and it turns out someone has been hiding him the whole time and he hasn't been too badly abused. It would be such a happy thing, and there is still a tiny part of my brain that holds out hope for that - for his own sake, and his parents'.

What I wouldn't give to know the circumstances behind how BS & MS met. Was she a vulnerable single mum - enter knight in shining armour BS 'who just loves kids'? [modsnip] So it makes me wonder about a couple of things: what kind of life were these family members exposed to growing up in order to lead them to their chosen paths, and why in early days of William's disappearance were BS & MS painted as pillars of the community? Taken on face value, none the wiser of connections? The bigger picture would be enough for me to steer clear as not my kind of people. If that makes me a judgemental cow, so be it lol.

This just sounds so creepy and weird and a downright lie!! Who in the jolly hockey sticks would hang out with a Spider-Man doll because they were lonely while there was a missing boy in the area closely tied to that character?

Exactly. It's so bizarre you'd be mad not to question it. I'm wondering if she's throwing her husband under the bus to cover for another perp

The "bigger picture" is William. I can't help wondering ..... Does anyone think he is still alive?

I feel horrible saying this but I hope he isn't......poor little soul *advertiser censored*

You know what .. it sounds like some kind of sick trophy. So he could drive around in his van fantasising about, and reliving what he did with William.

Surely there would be lawyers telling MS to not go talking to the media??

You know what .. it sounds like some kind of sick trophy. So he could drive around in his van fantasising about, and reliving what he did with William.
i was wondering if it was too, or just another of his hiding in plain sight, catch me if you can, taunting police games!

I can't find a link but I'm sure there was a photograph of the spedding home with a Spider-Man toy in view, I'm not referring to the Spider-Man doll on grandmas balcony either ??

Since they have not found William I'm guessing they don't have "concrete" evidence hence bs has not been charged. Gathering all the little bits and pieces of "evidence" they are/have found with links to bs and wt, they maybe trying to get enough to bring about charges. The Spider-Man toy is one of many things that could link the two. The grandchildren are a little old for Spider-Man toys, why would it be in his sun visor, everytime he put it down it would be there.

That is exactly what I think.

Thanks for that, TGY.

From what I've been told, they also keep child molesters & pedophiles eg Brett Cowan is isolation from other prisoners as they are targeted and assaulted by other prisoners. Perhaps this is why Spedding is in maximum security - to protect him.

Such a shame! Pity they wouldn't let the other prisoners give these sorts exactly what they deserve, just as they have done to innocent children.

Prisoners regardless of their crimes, always find people that hurt children appalling...

If these sort of people are placed in gen Pop, there lives would probably last 6 months.. Most prisoners have their own kids so placing a known pedophile in gen pop is always going to be a death sentence (and I swear if anyone ever touched my kids, I'd probably be just as brutal)

Do I agree with that tho of punishment, morally and legally no.... But as a parent yes I understand and possibly would give these horrible child tormentors their sentences in gen pop not max security

What I wouldn't give to know the circumstances behind how BS & MS met. Was she a vulnerable single mum - enter knight in shining armour BS 'who just loves kids'? [modsnip] So it makes me wonder about a couple of things: what kind of life were these family members exposed to growing up in order to lead them to their chosen paths, and why in early days of William's disappearance were BS & MS painted as pillars of the community? Taken on face value, none the wiser of connections? The bigger picture would be enough for me to steer clear as not my kind of people. If that makes me a judgemental cow, so be it lol.

I know you can't judge a person by the company their family keeps but it does seem like there is a pattern in behaviours within that family. I've gone through people's public/open pages and I was shocked by what I saw and read because that is not how I live my life. Maybe people just see their way of life as being normal? I don't know if it is plain stupidity and ignorance or a total lack of concern but I am puzzled as to why some people have not locked down their own accounts or at least do a heap of editing and deleting (on the other hand, I'm glad they haven't as it makes for interesting reading). Maybe they just like the so-called notoriety to bolster their perception of them being 'gangsta'.

Im sticking with my theory he was taken to expose BS's past crimes because it means there is a tiny chance he is being kept safely until everything about the 1987 cases is resolved and then he will be returned. I can dream. I prefer it to reality some days. Most days....

Wow, I woke up to this news this morning and about 15 minutes ago saw the breaking news about Stephanie Scott!

I believe WT is alive, my gut feeling says he is and I hope I'm right. Although, the longer this goes on, the less hope I have :(

This whole S-M toy in the van is just bizarre, I am curious to see what comes of this.

I really struggle with how anyone could protect a pedophile. Lately I've been especially shocked of this on a local level. Sorry this is getting off topic, but recently a convicted pedophile was released from prison and settled into my community. Collectively, he's been away for 17 years for 2 serious sexual assaults on very young girls. Got 8yrs for the first & committed the second offence not long after paroled, went away for another 9yrs. The man is currently in his early 60's and has been placed in a suburb comprised of predominantly young families.

An anonymous letterbox drop informed residents of the relevant street of his presence. One of the residents posted on local fb group expressing her concern as she lived adjacent to him and had 3 little girls. She wanted advice on where to go for more information.

Long story short, the comments that followed her post proceeded to range from:

"He's done his time, leave him alone"
"Better you know where he is, than not"
"No big deal, use it as a reason to discuss safety with your kids"
"It's people like you who post stuff like this that push them underground"
- and possibly the worst - "Mind your own business"

IMO opinion this woman has every right to be concerned & is wise to consult with police (who have confirmed worst). Her street has gone quiet, children no longer play in front yards or ride bikes in the street. I just cannot get over that there are people willing to jump to the defence of a convicted pedophile before offering support to a family whose quality of living is now greatly affected by the presence of this scum. Has the world turned upside down or something??

Agreed camp chair. There was recently an article in the courier mail about something very similar. The woman had to move, and she got hammered by "well intentioned" opinion givers who more than likely don't have young kids at home

Well you know what, it's not the convicted pedophile people need to worry about, it's the family member, or trusted friend who doesn't have a conviction against them, but you trust with your kids all the time without thinking twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991