Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the possibility is that one of the grandkids put the toy in there, and took the S off his van, in the hopes of going back to live with mum? Could be why police have been so quiet because they're minors?

I wonder what the possibility is that one of the grandkids put the toy in there, and took the S off his van, in the hopes of going back to live with mum? Could be why police have been so quiet because they're minors?

Or one of the parents did it?

Think about it. BS has been to grandma's house to fix the washer, has a conversation about the family coming to visit. Asks about grandkids. She says there is a girl age 4 and a boy age 3. He says he needs to come back with a part. Rocks up on the Friday and sees little William and his sister chasing around the house. Parks the van and watches briefly. Sees little William running alone in his spidey suit, grabs the Spider-Man toy and approaches saying "hey spidey" and luring little William closer with the doll. Says something like "what's your name mate?" Little William says "William" and BS says "No kidding? That's my name too! Hey come and give me and Spider-Man a hand to get some tools from the van" and then bundles little William in and drives off. All achievable in 5 minutes or less. Easy to get a 3 year old to trust you if you have a toy, and he could be out of Kendall before anyone notices William is missing.

Maybe it was due to a conversation with Grandma, or it could have been as simple as walking through the house and spotting a photo of William with his Spiderman face. He sees this, and he knows the family are due to arrive on the FRIDAY.

No. Not at all. I suspect he has probably been deceased for most of the time he's been missing.

But - I would be absolutely overjoyed if I was wrong and it turns out someone has been hiding him the whole time and he hasn't been too badly abused. It would be such a happy thing, and there is still a tiny part of my brain that holds out hope for that - for his own sake, and his parents'.

Sadly, if this is the case, then someone will be charged with his murder as well as abduction; not necessarily the same person I suppose.

MS was interviewed by police about the toy, apparently, at some point
I wonder if she blabbed to someone about the interview and that someone leaked to the media

MS was interviewed by police about the toy, apparently, at some point
I wonder if she blabbed to someone about the interview and that someone leaked to the media
Probably dear Colin

Does anyone else feel that maybe a very friendly not so media savvy close friend may also be entwined with it?

There's something that's so off with the whole scenario...

My mind went into overdrive last night regarding the photo of BS & MS in the Sydney Morning Herald. (Photo: Brendon Thorne)
Could this person be the "B" that is related to William?

Well you know what, it's not the convicted pedophile people need to worry about, it's the family member, or trusted friend who doesn't have a conviction against them, but you trust with your kids all the time without thinking twice.

I think you need to worry about both. Do they reform in prison? Is it possible they ever reform? I was horrified by the responses to both stories. If one moved in near me I would kick up the biggest stink ever. But I do agree about the others you have to worry about. In the industry I work in I have to deal with the threat of such things regularly. It is often an argument of mine that you have to stop thinking they are the dirty old man in the corner......that is an old fashioned notion....they are the ones you trust and the kids trust...they are clever and sneaky. And likeable. Mostly men....but not always. You have to think like they do in order to protect your children.

My mind went into overdrive last night regarding the photo of BS & MS in the Sydney Morning Herald. (Photo: Brendon Thorne)

I have wondered that myself...he does pop up in other related areas.

... OK what am I missing. I'm seeing the photo of BS and MS, but what does that have to do with anyone else?

I think you need to worry about both. Do they reform in prison? Is it possible they ever reform? I was horrified by the responses to both stories. If one moved in near me I would kick up the biggest stink ever. But I do agree about the others you have to worry about. In the industry I work in I have to deal with the threat of such things regularly. It is often an argument of mine that you have to stop thinking they are the dirty old man in the corner......that is an old fashioned notion....they are the ones you trust and the kids trust...they are clever and sneaky. And likeable. Mostly men....but not always. You have to think like they do in order to protect your children.

I read an interesting article just the other day in regards to this subject:

‘Being a paedophile is not a choice’: Why a lack of treatment for paedophilia is wrong

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...ophilia-is-wrong/story-fniym874-1227390016310

“We are talking about people who, when they become vulnerable, have a predisposition to sexually offend. We’re actually setting up a situation where we are making the problem worse,” he continues.

On the flip side, if sex offenders get treatment it “halves the likelihood that somebody will sexually abuse again,” he says.

As much as it urks me, if I put myself in the shoes of the family I mentioned... it's the mind games that go with it. Every time I stepped out of front door with kids to get in car etc. I'd be wondering whether he is perched up over there with binoculars or on the net surfing sick *advertiser censored*. It would eat away at my primal instinct to protect my young from a known threat. Yes, I would probably start by mowing word "PEDDO ^" into my front lawn.

Can someone elaborate on the significance of the author of the photo ?????

There is a professional photographer by that name in Sydney. If you google "brendon thorne photography spedding" and click on images you will see how he fits in.

As suspicious as BS is to me, I don't know about this whole thing with the Spiderman figurine. I don't really find it that compelling. Spiderman's just so common. You have boys around (and some girls!), you have Spiderman. I looked into old Spiderman a little bit - he makes (US)$1.3 billion a year in retail sales! He's way out in the lead when it comes to superheroes. He makes more than twice as much as Batman. I think I should have become a superhero.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/superhero-earns-13-billion-a-748281

Of course this is not to say that if BS HAS been involved, then Spiderman would certainly be a very convenient thing to have. But for me personally, it's not making me more suspicious.

I think the strangest thing is why is this coming out now when police would have known about it long ago ?

I think the strangest thing is why is this coming out now when police would have known about it long ago ?

Maybe it's someone close to the case, with a vested interest, leaking it to media .. when really they should be keeping what they know to themselves and let police decide what does, what does not, get released to the public?

There is a professional photographer by that name in Sydney. If you google "brendon thorne photography spedding" and click on images you will see how he fits in.

Ok forget that thought! Just had a wild idea that WT's bio Dad may have been known to BS & MS.
I find it odd that there is no trace of him anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288