Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's police leak to the media to bolster their position with the public when they go to court soon.
I think the strangest thing is why is this coming out now when police would have known about it long ago ?

Or maybe it was from the police, who knows but having Williams name back up in the top news headlines can only be a good thing

Don't think there is any significance to the name of photographer

For example, if you were trying to get your children back (and some people don't actually have the IQ to realise this won't help them do that) wouldn't you leak the information to the press. They probably don't really care what the information does to the POI or the case as it stands

Maybe it's someone close to the case, with a vested interest, leaking it to media .. when really they should be keeping what they know to themselves and let police decide what does, what does not, get released to the public?

For example, if you were trying to get your children back (and some people don't actually have the IQ to realise this won't help them do that) wouldn't you leak the information to the press. They probably don't really care what the information does to the POI or the case as it stands

Oh snap!! Exactly what I was thinking [emoji6]

Makes sense given SB's fb comment on the 3rd

Myeahhhhhh I think it's reaching, she could be talking about anything (especially since there are no comments or back and forth to clarify).

And yeah as per above posts, I doubt there's anything relevant about the photographer, could just be a family friend etc (or they hired him for a 'starshots'-esque family photo session), and it's a common enough first name (assuming the spelling's even the same).

As suspicious as BS is to me, I don't know about this whole thing with the Spiderman figurine. I don't really find it that compelling. Spiderman's just so common. You have boys around (and some girls!), you have Spiderman. I looked into old Spiderman a little bit - he makes (US)$1.3 billion a year in retail sales! He's way out in the lead when it comes to superheroes. He makes more than twice as much as Batman. I think I should have become a superhero.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/superhero-earns-13-billion-a-748281

Of course this is not to say that if BS HAS been involved, then Spiderman would certainly be a very convenient thing to have. But for me personally, it's not making me more suspicious.

Yeah, same. Spiderman = ubiquitous among children. Very, very common. If it was something more niche rather than mainstream, then sure. If it's evidence it's only very circumstantial.

Also the police have said over and over again WT's family are not involved.

My mind went into overdrive last night regarding the photo of BS & MS in the Sydney Morning Herald. (Photo: Brendon Thorne)
Could this person be the "B" that is related to William?

No it's not.

Maybe it's someone close to the case, with a vested interest, leaking it to media .. when really they should be keeping what they know to themselves and let police decide what does, what does not, get released to the public?

Yeah and MS has acknowledged the existence of the Spiderman figurine. You'd think she'd learn to keep her mouth zipped too.

wonder if there is any connection to bs?

Mooroolbark man charged with 66 cold case child sex offences
A Mooroolbark man has been charged with more than 50 historical child sex offences in the eastern suburb of Melbourne.

The 59-year-old, who was arrested at an Old Kent Road property in Mooroolbark on Tuesday afternoon, was charged overnight with 66 serious sexual assaults involving children in the 1980s and 1990s.

He was bailed to face the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...-case-child-sex-offences-20150610-ghkpxv.html

i wonder whose property the caravan was parked where bs stayed and abused the two girls in 1987? i read somewhere it was a friends property?
could this friend be one of the adult males the girls were shared with?

Just a couple of questions.....pm me if not able to put here......who is LE?? Who is SB??....Who is WT bd and how is it possible for anyone on here to have already known about the finding of the spiderman doll in WS vehicle?????

Karin1974, this is Websleuths. We sleuth. I learned about the Spiderman doll quite a while ago but due to Websleuths TOS (terms of service) I wasn't able to discuss it because it would have been classed as rumour. I was told about the toy in confidence and I won't reveal my source but now that it has been mentioned in MSM (mainstream media) we are free to discuss it here on the forum.

Bearbear has answered your question about two of the acronyms. The third one (SB) is a family member connected to the Speddings. Due to Websleuth's TOS we're not permitted to discuss any family members of the Speddings or little William.

BS the only person of interest that has been identified by police and ...
In an unusual move, officers investigating the suspected abduction arrested Mr Spedding on unrelated child sex offences.
It did seem an unusual move for homicide detective to make that arrest. imo

Because Colin told us so .. it seems that MS has stuck by her man and said that she was with BS having coffee, at about the time of Williams disappearance.
Maybe they were, maybe not.

And now according to msn - Detectives questioned MS about where the toy came from .......
Mrs Spedding said she believed the toy got the police attention because of the costume William was wearing when he went missing and she gave her detailed version of how, when and why it ended in the van.
Now who would know what MS told detectives friend or foe???

I think that there was a lot more than spiderman under the visor of the volzswagen that got the police attention. imo

Maybe, it is just the right time that MS version is put out there.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-william-tyrrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227390793382
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...arch-for-william-tyrrell-20150609-ghjxis.html

A Spiderman toy was ONE of the items investigators seized from the car of Bill Spedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html#ixzz3cdWjlnco

Thanks Amee. I was just about to post the same thing. Quoted from that link.

A Spiderman toy was one of the items investigators seized from the car of Bill Spedding, the person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrrell, who was wearing the superhero's costume when he disappeared.

BBM.

Bio dad has a totally different last name to that photographer

Thanks it was an unusual spelling and his name also cropped up along another line of enquiry I followed which of course was a rumour and therefore cannot be discussed here related to a well known band (here in oz anyway).

Karin1974, this is Websleuths. We sleuth. I learned about the Spiderman doll quite a while ago but due to Websleuths TOS (terms of service) I wasn't able to discuss it because it would have been classed as rumour. I was told about the toy in confidence and I won't reveal my source but now that it has been mentioned in MSM (mainstream media) we are free to discuss it here on the forum.

Bearbear has answered your question about two of the acronyms. The third one (SB) is a family member connected to the Speddings. Due to Websleuth's TOS we're not permitted to discuss any family members of the Speddings or little William.

I have to confess I also knew about the toy being found. I also consider the original source would be the same source that the Daily Telegraph has due to the fact that they have interviewed this person for another article.

It has been confirmed by MS that it was there, but I don't think the police have leaked this information.

Can't help but think IF MS is not telling the truth about events she must realise that charges could be brought against her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07