Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the way I understand it, the way the article was written is that the journalist has drawn that conclusion themselves. Unless I'm missing something.

Yeah Frogwell it is all in the interpretation.
This article says
Speaking to the Daily Telegraph Bills wife Margaret said her husband was gifted a doll by a local child to "keep him company " in his van.
The doll was found inside BS Volkswagon when police searched his home in Bonny Hills.
If that was in the January search then I just cannot understand why it was in the van.
I also do not get the timing. Why is MS speaking to the Daily Telegraph about it now?

I have been looking for the link - I recall MS saying outside court, something along the lines that she had nothing to say at the moment but she would have a lot to say later.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/news-stories/spiderman-found-in-search-for-william-20934

MS said that her Grandson gave the Spiderman figurine to BS to keep him company...when the Grandson was 4 yrs old...mmmm Her youngest Grandson that was living with them is apprx 10 yrs old.....so that means the Spiderman toy in BS car would have to be approx. 6 years old !! .... I haven't looked at their Mums fb for a while, however I don't recall that the Boys were taken from her 6 years ago...then again, I guess they don't have to be living with BS/MS to give BS a Spiderman...... and for 6 years it has sat in his sun visor.....my opinion is...that is BULL CRAP !!!

i wonder does that area mean the coffee shop in laurieton or kendall?

I wondered that to bearbear.
imo MS speaking to the media about the spiderman doll being in BS's van to keep him company - kind of feels like the entree before the main.
In the recorded media interview BS said I was not out there - I did nothing to hurt WT.
I am assuming there has been many interviews taking place during BS free holiday and separation from his wife.
What if evidence of him heading in/out or even headed toward there has been produced - please explain.
I kind of feel that the spiderman doll is not that significant but what ever else was seized from the van maybe.
Just chipping away.
imo

MS said that her Grandson gave the Spiderman figurine to BS to keep him company...when the Grandson was 4 yrs old...mmmm Her youngest Grandson that was living with them is apprx 10 yrs old.....so that means the Spiderman toy in BS car would have to be approx. 6 years old !! .... I haven't looked at their Mums fb for a while, however I don't recall that the Boys were taken from her 6 years ago...then again, I guess they don't have to be living with BS/MS to give BS a Spiderman...... and for 6 years it has sat in his sun visor.....my opinion is...that is BULL CRAP !!!

Exactly! But now MS has said that the Spiderman toy was from a four year old local child. Whatever!

A local child, or a child from Sydney visiting his grandma? Has her story changed again? Unbelievable.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Bill's wife Margaret said her husband was gifted the doll by a local child to "keep him company" in the van.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/news-stories/spiderman-found-in-search-for-william-20934

Interesting thanks Angeline.

Certainly different to what was printed in the Daily Telegraph article.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-william-tyrrell/story-fnpn0zn5-1227390367031

It has emerged Police made several inquiries into Mr Spedding’s history in Wellington and spoke to authorities in the town.
The former owner of Speddo’s visited the town recently and completed some financial affairs.

While this was published back in April I had not seen it until now.
Thought I would post it given what has emerged at and around Wellington since then.

http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/3031387/william-spedding-faces-court/

I'm wondering if infact it was a local child that did give BS the Spider-Man toy does that mean he has access to other children apart from the ones he was caretaker for ?

I'm wondering if infact it was a local child that did give BS the Spider-Man toy does that mean he has access to other children apart from the ones he was caretaker for ?

i know, it all seems odd, the child would have to be pretty friendly and familiar with him to feel like giving him a toy?

I think it could have been used to lure William into the van.

It's very brazen considering his van is signwritten but how many times has the doll been been used in this way? A child missing for only 10 minutes, threatened and then left to live with a dark secret.

I've seen nodding dogs & a dancing Elvis but not a Spider-Man doll in an adult male's work van.

I agree, and why a spiderman toy? Kids treasure these things and it seems pretty odd that a "local" child would give it away ...unless there was some kind of "special" relationship.

Why would MS want it to be known that they have been offered significant amounts of money to perform sit down interviews with numerous TV networks.

I mean after all BS said "I treat the media with the respect of a snake"
He also said he was considering taking legal action against some media outlets for their coverage.

"Obviously someone is out to cause trouble" The guy is innocent MS said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fnpn0zn5-1227390367031
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

It's very brazen considering his van is signwritten but how many times has the doll been been used in this way? A child missing for only 10 minutes, threatened and then left to live with a dark secret.

I've seen nodding dogs & a dancing Elvis but not a Spider-Man doll in an adult male's work van.
And don't forget the dancing hula girl! :)

My thoughts are that the toy may very well have been from his grandkid and may have been in the van all of those years (or not). But when he seen William in the Spiderman suit it was the PERFECT way to get his attention and the "two worlds collided"....this I could bet on.

Very curious to know what else was removed from the van.

Does anybody actually know of a case where somebody attempted and succeeded to set someone up for a crime like this? I can like MAYBE see a small town, coaching someone's child to lie etc situation, but with such a high profile case, and such talented and relentless investigators? Where somehow the "framed" individual is apparently unable to eliminate themselves from the suspect pool via alibi? This person would have emerged from Bill's past out of nowhere, all the while having been able to keep track of his work appointments!

Is MS aware she's describing a criminal mastermind? Who either has the luckiest timing on earth, or is evil enough to actually disappear a child, and who apparently uses their villainous talents to ruin reputations and incarcerate someone they don't like, instead of obtaining immense amounts of fortune/power for themselves. Neither of which the Speddings have, making the risk/reward ratio so skewed this person would have to be insane and likely incapable of pulling this off.

At this point MS would be better off acknowledging her own doubt, rather than spewing irrational conspiracy theories in attempt to appear blindly faithful. When it comes down to it there's no way for any of us to claim without a doubt we know what a loved one is capable of, and it doesn't gain my sympathy when somebody tries.

Does anybody actually know of a case where somebody attempted and succeeded to set someone up for a crime like this? I can like MAYBE see a small town, coaching someone's child to lie etc situation, but with such a high profile case, and such talented and relentless investigators? Where somehow the "framed" individual is apparently unable to eliminate themselves from the suspect pool via alibi? This person would have emerged from Bill's past out of nowhere, all the while having been able to keep track of his work appointments!

Is MS aware she's describing a criminal mastermind? Who either has the luckiest timing on earth, or is evil enough to actually disappear a child, and who apparently uses their villainous talents to ruin reputations and incarcerate someone they don't like, instead of obtaining immense amounts of fortune/power for themselves. Neither of which the Speddings have, making the risk/reward ratio so skewed this person would have to be insane and likely incapable of pulling this off.

At this point MS would be better off acknowledging her own doubt, rather than spewing irrational conspiracy theories in attempt to appear blindly faithful. When it comes down to it there's no way for any of us to claim without a doubt we know what a loved one is capable of, and it doesn't gain my sympathy when somebody tries.

Not to mention the ex partner that was out to get him with years of vexatious complaints.

ww.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/how-could-toddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Not to mention the ex partner that was out to get him with years of vexatious complaints.

ww.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/how-could-toddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Yeah, I was thinking about that "former partner" quote but I couldn't find it. Thanks! Implausibly elaborate criminal conspiracy hath no fury like a woman scorned, as the saying goes.

Wasn't the former partner mention from dear Colin?

Yes indeed krig - I should have included his name one more time...lol

Detectives questioned Spedding’s wife Margaret about where the toy came from and she reportedly told them it was given to her husband by one of the children they cared for.....

( A snippet from 'The National News' June 10th 2015 ).......

I don't think it is MS changing her story about the figurine...I think it's the Newspapers......I don't think anyone has set BS up by planting the figurine in his vehicle, if that was the case MS wouldn't have admitted to knowing about it in his Vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998