Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO BS' solicitor presented enough evidence to put doubt in that Judge's mind ie

1. JH could have done it if no dates were given of when he was in jail or when the sexual assaults occurred. The Prosecution should have had these dates to be able to counter this argument. They should be easily obtainable. I have never seen medical evidence which is not dated! JH's criminal record would show when he was in jail surely. IMO the Prosecution was weak and ill-prepared. If there was a "gaping hole" in the medical evidence, surely it was recent. How long did she take to report it and take them to the hospital?

2. The mother may have coached them into saying "Bill did it". Anyone can argue that. But if Bill didn't do it, who did? When did the mother not have them in her care? Was a DNA test available then? Is the doctor still alive to give evidence now?

Hopefully the same Prosecutor will not be at the trial as she was ill-prepared. Were the former Judge and the bail Judge biased?

If the medical evidence could date the injuries then the court would have been told this. Its not as if prosecution would have tendered medical evidence but liquid papered over the couple of sentences where the Dr said the injuries were recent or older. If prosecution can't narrow the date of the injuries, it's because the medical evidence isn't there, not because some prosecutor just grabbed the file and ran off to a courtroom, packed with media, without reading the file first.

Did we decide if the two "Myers" were linked to MS?

(Troy myers and Christopher myers for anyone who hasn't seen that. Both convicted - not sure if they are related).

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/979770/victorian-man-on-sex-charges-in-nowra-court/

The father of C myers, also convicted, from VIC.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

yes, thankyou for reposting, i found and posted this a few threads ago and been searching for it, but i thought it may have been deleted!
i feel they are related but because of websleuths rules not sure if we are allowed to discuss?
its another interesting link in this joining of the dots, like a big web!

I know some are slack in changing contact details when moving home.
But didn't Colin say that they moved to the coast 4 years ago from Wellington.
I wonder why BS still has his numbers in the directory as Wellington and business number at a very nice home in Bonny Hills.
Seems like a very long time to have not corrected those details.
Gee I hope he changed his address with important things like banks, centerlink and facs for example. imo

Hbayne Your not the only one, this whole thing is seriously keeping me up at night, way too many coincidences to be normal around this lot.

I've spoken via email with Cameron Price, the journalist in the video at the link below. He stated in the video "Detectives working on the case say they remain optimistic and have received information that William is still alive."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-s...m-tyrrell.html

Cameron's reply to my question about the recency of the information police received that William is alive is as follows;

"Police said on Friday as they have throughout this remains a "missing person" investigation, and it will remain so until they have information otherwise.

In April Detective Inspector Mick Willing said authorities had received information William was abducted by a pedophile ring operating in the area, and that he was still alive.

And finally, on the posters for the Find William campaign, announced on Friday, there is the line:

"The police believe William could still be alive! He could be anywhere!"

You can find it on the website as well:"

http://www.whereswilliam.org

So it would seem that it is not up to the minute, new information that William is alive but is from information police released back in April of this year.

Thank you for doing that Makara. I was hoping it was some new piece of information about William being alive, but it's better than nothing, there's still hope.

bs home and office/flat and caravan park cabin(was it his?) were searched in january with evidence and items taken for testing,
march 1 police put a worldwide search alert, 26 countries, to be on the lookout for william, and stated he may be still alive, so wondering was there evidence of william alive on bs computer?
march 3 police get a tip off from a member of public to search ghost rd 5kms from bs property, looking for evidence or williams body
i feel police are slowly closing in, jubelin would know all bs and hillsleys history

Just looking at the photos of William again, absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine not knowing where one of my babies was, if they were ok, crying for mummy.

Someone, please bring him home. It is just too sad on WS at times.

I think Jubelin is fairly sure there is a link with this paedophile ring and William's disappearance.

Just looking at the photos of William again, absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine not knowing where one of my babies was, if they were ok, crying for mummy.

Someone, please bring him home. It is just too sad on WS at times.
Agree. I can't even allow myself to really think about it deeply. Unimaginable.

It amazes me how strong the human spirit is. I can't imagine that i would even be able to breath.

I think Jubelin is fairly sure there is a link with this paedophile ring and William's disappearance.
Doesn't appear to be someone who likes to make the wrong call. Don't think he'll ever give up.

bs home and office/flat and caravan park cabin(was it his?) were searched in january with evidence and items taken for testing,
march 1 police put a worldwide search alert, 26 countries, to be on the lookout for william, and stated he may be still alive, so wondering was there evidence of william alive on bs computer?
march 3 police get a tip off from a member of public to search ghost rd 5kms from bs property, looking for evidence or williams body
i feel police are slowly closing in, jubelin would know all bs and hillsleys history

Police didn't put out a worldwide search for William. That was done by Crimestoppers.

NSW Homicide Squad detective Gary Jubelin, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s abduction, said while the worldwide appeal was welcome, there was no evidence to suggest William had been taken overseas.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...across-the-world/story-fni0cx12-1227243033734

The page was set up by Williams family, as a gift to him for his 4th birthday, hence it being launched that day, I would think that it something they would have wanted to for ages, but had to go via NSW FACS and other red tape, hence Bravehearts speaking on their behalf. Donations are a good idea, its something i have seen people say in William groups they wanted.

My thoughts on this are where will the money be spent? On searching? I got the impression that the foster parents are well-off as they live in Killara.

I belong to a couple of William groups on facebook and right from when William first went missing people wanted to donate money to help with the search.

I live in one of the so called best streets in my area and im not rich, I dont think that because they live in Killara should stop them from accepting donations, they have gone about it the right way, and sadly i do feel his family no matter what they do will always have someone say they should have done this or that.

[modsnip]

"Your donation to the Where’s William? Campaign will directly contribute to supporting widespread awareness of William Tyrrell to assist the committed efforts of NSW Police in their mission to find out what happened to William.

All donations to the Where’s William? Campaign are supporting the campaign by enabling the production and printing of information materials including adverting, posters, flyers, postage, distribution, media and a very broad range of strategic communication activities on a national scale.

The administration and distribution of funds raised is being managed and dispersed by Bravehearts Inc. with all donations of $2.00 or more gratefully received and fully tax-deductible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn