Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
several reports of the 1987 bs abuse state it was in a caravan near campbelltown,
minto is nearby so maybe it was a friends place in minto?
wonder who his minto friends are?
or would it have been hillsleys place?

If, as you say, the parent(s) is currently 'meeting their requirements' regarding the younger children, why wouldn't the older children be returned to them?

If there was a permanent adoption imminent, wouldn't the parent(s) be fighting this?

It doesn't seem right for a reformed parent(s) not to be able to regain custody of their children.

My understanding re the Children is that the parents were given a reasonable period of time to clean their acts up ( rehab etc ) and if they haven't improved in the time given...then the Children are taken from them. If the Children are placed under the Minister then the Bio's do not get the Kiddies back and I believe the Foster Parents then have the rights to adopt the Kiddies.....In little William's and his Sisters case I believe they are under the Minister. If the parents later on take steps to clean their acts up and have more kiddies...then these kiddies are safe to stay in their care unless the parents relapse.

What reason do you have to say this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am assuming that she is the mother of the two young girls. She is the sister of a convicted criminal and was the partner of the current POI, Bill Spedding whom she separated from. It appears that she could have lived with both of them at some time. If her accusations are true, can you imagine the potential psychological, emotional and possibly physical abuse she could have suffered from either one or both of them especially from Spedding after she went to the police to report his behaviour. Threats could have been made to her too. I am not talking about sexual abuse. It would have been a highly stressful and emotional time for her.

If her conduct in the court appeared to that Judge to be bizarre and obsessive, it could have been the result of this type of abuse as well. She could have been depressed and suffering from complex post traumatic stress disorder (which is abuse suffered over a long period of time rather than one incident) even though the sexual assaults did not happen to her, a mother feels it too almost as if it happened to her.

The page was set up by Williams family, as a gift to him for his 4th birthday, hence it being launched that day, I would think that it something they would have wanted to for ages, but had to go via NSW FACS and other red tape, hence Bravehearts speaking on their behalf. Donations are a good idea, its something i have seen people say in William groups they wanted.

My thoughts on this are where will the money be spent? On searching? I got the impression that the foster parents are well-off as they live in Killara.

My thoughts on this are where will the money be spent? On searching? I got the impression that the foster parents are well-off as they live in Killara.

Your donation to the Where’s William? Campaign will directly contribute to supporting widespread awareness of William Tyrrell to assist the committed efforts of NSW Police in their mission to find out what happened to William.

All donations to the Where’s William? Campaign are supporting the campaign by enabling the production and printing of information materials including adverting, posters, flyers, postage, distribution, media and a very broad range of strategic communication activities on a national scale.

[modsnip]

A reward maybe???

SOSO I just seen your post. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If it was proven that JH was in Gaol at that time then why did the judge parole him saying there was questions about who abused the children?

Obviously ether the dates don't match or the medical evidence does not prove an exact date. Judges don't just make these decisions on a whim.

IMO BS' solicitor presented enough evidence to put doubt in that Judge's mind ie

1. JH could have done it if no dates were given of when he was in jail or when the sexual assaults occurred. The Prosecution should have had these dates to be able to counter this argument. They should be easily obtainable. I have never seen medical evidence which is not dated! JH's criminal record would show when he was in jail surely. IMO the Prosecution was weak and ill-prepared. If there was a "gaping hole" in the medical evidence, surely it was recent. How long did she take to report it and take them to the hospital?

2. The mother may have coached them into saying "Bill did it". Anyone can argue that. But if Bill didn't do it, who did? When did the mother not have them in her care? Was a DNA test available then? Is the doctor still alive to give evidence now?

Hopefully the same Prosecutor will not be at the trial as she was ill-prepared. Were the former Judge and the bail Judge biased?

JH was released on parole on the 19th Dec 1986.
The respondent had been found at the place of his employment on the 21st January 1987 with a young girl locked in the toilet in the building.

I cannot help but wonder where he was employed .. he had just been released from prison 5 weeks before and right on Christmas.
I wonder why a 5 year old child was even at the work premises.
I wonder if he was working for a family or even ex family member?
IMO.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...stem=0&synonyms=0&query=jeffrey john hillsley

He could have been employed as a cleaner working after hours and the parent was there with a young child.

IMO BS' solicitor presented enough evidence to put doubt in that Judge's mind ie

1. JH could have done it if no dates were given of when he was in jail or when the sexual assaults occurred. The Prosecution should have had these dates to be able to counter this argument. They should be easily obtainable. I have never seen medical evidence which is not dated! JH's criminal record would show when he was in jail surely. IMO the Prosecution was weak and ill-prepared. If there was a "gaping hole" in the medical evidence, surely it was recent. How long did she take to report it and take them to the hospital?

2. The mother may have coached them into saying "Bill did it". Anyone can argue that. But if Bill didn't do it, who did? When did the mother not have them in her care? Was a DNA test available then? Is the doctor still alive to give evidence now?

Hopefully the same Prosecutor will not be at the trial as she was ill-prepared. Were the former Judge and the bail Judge biased?

Well said Estelle. Thank you.

Does anyone know if BS is a bio Parent or stepfather of these two young girls?

He could have been employed as a cleaner working after hours and the parent was there with a young child.

He may have taken her there, could've been a young relative that he was looking after ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell