Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been over 15 children approached on my area and it is less then 250000. It's really scary. I think the walk for William is great. But unfortunately as the group started before the official page a lot people are getting their backs up about registering their walks with the official page. I have no idea why. It's all for the same purpose. I was going to a walk in my area but they have refused to register so u won't attend as it will not be endorsed by the family. It's really sad politics gave gotten in the way [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if ms suspects or knows someone in her family is responsible for williams disappearance but doesnt know where he is or still alive, i wonder what her reaction was when the child in the suitcase was found, when we were all wondering if it was little william, did she wonder also, did she need to see another psychic? was she expecting police again knocking on the door?

Walk for William to raise awareness of missing toddler and child protection in the eastern suburbs

Eleven children have been approached or indecently assaulted by men in eight incidents across the southeast in the past three months.

Three of the incidents occurred in Randwick, and the others were in Coogee, Matraville, Maroubra, Malabar and Rosebery.

Gardeners Rd Public School is reviewing security measures after five children, aged ten and under, were approached and grabbed at by a man hiding their school toilets on Friday, July 31.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-eastern-suburbs/story-fngr8h22-1227477722810

Wow. Can we get these areas on a map in relation to where the flyers are being distributed? 5 children attacked at a single school?

An image can carry information about its origin dependant on whether the information has been stripped out or not.

There is also the image has been sent through mail servers. If the data has been sent from another country then there is I think only one fibre backbone that leaves Australia which may run through a sophisticated ASIO filter. Not sure whether it can do BLOB analysis.

There is also illegal packet sniffers that check packet data over the internet. I wont say too much.

I had the unprivileged no so honourable job of working with a dubious character once. He told me he was selling *advertiser censored*. It was via CDs direct so it would be hard to trace.

Some characters use other systems similar to what terrorists would use to prevent detection.

I am by no means an expert with computers but my thought is that perhaps a photo that is relevant to WT was sent via the internet and was located by LE. Maybe they tried to trace this photo to its origin through some kind of digital trail like an IP address, and they were able to trace it to this geography as opposed to a more exact location. If someone has special knowledge about how this stuff actually works, maybe they can weigh in and let us know.

Wow. Can we get these areas on a map in relation to where the flyers are being distributed? 5 children attacked at a single school?

Here you go bettiepageturner. All of the places mentioned in the article are suburbs of Sydney. The flyers are being distributed between Taree and Kempsey on the NSW North Coast. Kendall lies between Taree and Kempsey. Sydney is about 330km or 205 miles from Kempsey.

Sydney%20to%20Kempsey_zpsmnmze9uo.jpg

Image source: Google Earth Pro.

We travelled to Newcastle on the weekend and stopped at The Entrance for lunch. I noticed several children playing around the tables. One little boy, approx 3-4 was boisterously jumping out making growling grrrr noises. He looked so much like William. It wasn't. But I found myself looking at the family he was with and was studying the child. Weird I know but lucky I'm an older woman because I may have momentarily been mistaken as an old pedophile watching the child play.
I so wished it was William. I would've been very happy to make an emergency phone call.

I have some limited experience in PR particularly with politics.
It occurred to me this morning that from a PR point of view the LE are not letting this go.
If there were no new leads and no further information I think their PR dept would be advising on this issue 'dont give it any oxygen'. The concern being that after this length of time with no result they will start to look incompetent (I do not for a second believe they are but the perception of the media is all important to a PR agent). It is advice I have given on occasion too regarding an issue you would prefer to 'go away'. Dont highlight it, dont comment or mention it.
The LE seem to me to be very actively encouraging that this case stay very strongly in the spotlight and to me that speaks volumes in a positive way. I dont want to give false hope but to me, they would be operating very differently if they knew nothing.

I have some limited experience in PR particularly with politics.
It occurred to me this morning that from a PR point of view the LE are not letting this go.
If there were no new leads and no further information I think their PR dept would be advising on this issue 'dont give it any oxygen'. The concern being that after this length of time with no result they will start to look incompetent (I do not for a second believe they are but the perception of the media is all important to a PR agent). It is advice I have given on occasion too regarding an issue you would prefer to 'go away'. Dont highlight it, dont comment or mention it.
The LE seem to me to be very actively encouraging that this case stay very strongly in the spotlight and to me that speaks volumes in a positive way. I dont want to give false hope but to me, they would be operating very differently if they knew nothing.

i agree, and seems to point to the possibility william may still be alive, but then they also went to great lengths to locate daniels morecombes body

i agree, and seems to point to the possibility william may still be alive, but then they also went to great lengths to locate daniels morecombes body

Eventually they caught Cowan but he very nearly got away. The detectives worked harder and they got lucky through working outside the box. Are they doing the same for William? No room for errors again.

wondering why police are focusing on the areas taree and kempsey, maybe bs told them he had heard william was being held there?
bs must have covered his tracks really well because if police found dna in his office/ flat or child *advertiser censored* on his computer or anything at all linking him to william surely he would be arrested by now?
i really feel police have the right poi it must be so frustrating for them!

I have been thinking about this alot and sorry if this sounds stupid but in the absence of anything to say that bs has been ruled out i tend to think maybe its because he cant be ruled out at this point but Im no expert at all in these things. Maybe as le have not come out and said bs has been cleared it has had the effect of the majority of people thinking hes involved in some way, its like they are letting people think that in the hope they may have seen him on that day?? In this kind of scenario they couldnt really say hands up if you saw bs in his white van could they?? maybe the letter drop being around that area is that his alibi isnt water tight and thats the possible disatance he could have gone in a certain time frame if that makes sence??? if he has been ruled out i would like that to be put out there as i think if hes not involved then its unhelpful for people to think he is if that makes sence. i really hope that they got some good info back from people from the latest appeal for missing persons week, it so heart breaking that things are so quiet. Where are you little spidey?? Just my oppinion only.

Where's William?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about this alot and sorry if this sounds stupid but in the absence of anything to say that bs has been ruled out i tend to think maybe its because he cant be ruled out at this point but Im no expert at all in these things. Maybe as le have not come out and said bs has been cleared it has had the effect of the majority of people thinking hes involved in some way, its like they are letting people think that in the hope they may have seen him on that day?? In this kind of scenario they couldnt really say hands up if you saw bs in his white van could they?? maybe the letter drop being around that area is that his alibi isnt water tight and thats the possible disatance he could have gone in a certain time frame if that makes sence??? if he has been ruled out i would like that to be put out there as i think if hes not involved then its unhelpful for people to think he is if that makes sence. i really hope that they got some good info back from people from the latest appeal for missing persons week, it so heart breaking that things are so quiet. Where are you little spidey?? Just my oppinion only.

yes i know what you mean, police obviously think he knows something they just need something concrete to back it up and keep him in the public eye

Is 29th this month still the date for his next court appearance? And if so, could someone please remind me what sort of appearance it is? Eg is it s Trial?
yes i know what you mean, police obviously think he knows something they just need something concrete to back it up and keep him in the public eye

Is 29th this month still the date for his next court appearance? And if so, could someone please remind me what sort of appearance it is? Eg is it s Trial?

Spedding is due to front Campbelltown court on 23 September. See Frogwell's post #798 at the link below.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-13&p=11970259#post11970259

As far as we know this will only be a mention. Because BS is pleading not guilty to the charges, at some stage there will be a committal hearing where a magistrate decides if there is enough evidence to send the case to trial before a judge and jury. It could be another 12 months or so before this case goes to trial if at all. The magistrate at the committal hearing may just rule that there is not enough evidence and throw the case out.

Thousands expected at walk for missing William Tyrell

More than 100,000 people are expected to participate in walks throughout Australia as part of a campaign to raise awareness for missing New South Wales boy, William Tyrell.

Walk 4 William will see 170 groups nationally, and five groups overseas, walk through their suburbs in an attempt to bring the four-year-old home.

The initiative takes place on September 12, marking one year since William, then three, disappeared from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, NSW.

By
Josh Money

25 Aug 2015 - 4:45 PM UPDATED 6 HOURS AGO

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/08/25/thousands-expected-walk-missing-william-tyrell

I am starting to wonder if the police actually know anything at all in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow