Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1, Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15

"I havent checked, but I would say the watermark denotes the date of the image dataset. In this case, 2014. The image would be copyrighted according the date it was taken, not prior as it would be illegal. Google would know."

I've just checked a Google picture of the neighbourhood where I used to live. January 2008 shows a house, November 2009 a vacant block after the house was demolished. (I was there when the demolition happened.) But the 2008 image is watermarked 2014 Google. The watermark must be a renewal of copyright and not the date the photographing happened.

Yep.

Found an answer to this by accident, but I agree it's annoying! Click on 'report a problem'. In the screen that pops up, the date of the imagery will appear in the sample photo.
I don't see the imagery date when I click Report a Problem. I have to go to Classic Maps to see the imagery date or the street view date. Hope Google fixes this one soon!
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/maps/cVimBxSPfgc

"I havent checked, but I would say the watermark denotes the date of the image dataset. In this case, 2014. The image would be copyrighted according the date it was taken, not prior as it would be illegal. Google would know."

I've just checked a Google picture of the neighbourhood where I used to live. January 2008 shows a house, November 2009 a vacant block after the house was demolished. (I was there when the demolition happened.) But the 2008 image is watermarked 2014 Google. The watermark must be a renewal of copyright and not the date the photographing happened.

crabstick said:
I havent checked, but I would say the watermark denotes the date of the image dataset. In this case, 2014. The image would be copyrighted according the date it was taken, not prior as it would be illegal. Google would know.

Quiet tonight, let's hope for news soon.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/inside-the-mind-of-william-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html

"There may be a misconception that there is a lot that we don't know about this case. I've visited the crime scene multiple times and there is a lot of information that that location tells us," Dr Yule said.

This has made police certain that the kidnapper was impulsive and took tremendous risks.
And if they took tremendous risks, mistakes were almost certainly made.
"It does seem that this was an opportunistic crime and when somebody makes that kind of impulsive decision, mistakes are made and it's those kind of mistakes that the investigation is focusing on," Dr Yule said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/inside-th...s-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html#ixzz3luAZVyQi
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William’s grandmother on the morning of September 12.
In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William’s mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.

“She said to Bill `I am afraid you won’t be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able’,” his friend said.

So BS was unaware until he was watching the news that evening and said to a family member I think I have been to that hous.

But Colin's detailed description of the (maybe) afternoon conversation is very personal "Bill" I am afraid you won't be able to come.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

I cannot work out if Colin is undercover or covering up.... ;) LOL
imo

A Spiderman toy was one of the items investigators seized from the car of Bill Spedding, the person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrrell, who was wearing the superhero's costume when he disappeared.
The 63-year-old whitegoods repairman is reported to have had the figurine in his work van on the day the then three-year-old went missing from his grandmother's Kendall home on the mid north coast of New South Wales in September.
When questioned about the doll, his wife Margaret told police it was gifted to him by a four-year-old child 'to keep him company when he was driving', according to the Daily Telegraph.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html#ixzz3luDRWdPE

Which 4yo child would give that pretty toy to someone other? And why at all? Because the "repair-grandpa" had been so very nice to him? And why did BS take the toy? Certainly there would have been an excuse with friendly wording, why you can not accept the gift from a little 4yo child.

Only one person outside the family knew William was going to be at GM.

Either someone was organised to abduct in a major way that day when mum was inside, or out of extreme coincidental pure bad luck, someone anonymous bad was sitting there on the kerb and decided to rip William off the drive.

Although the image diagram shows William walked to the rear the house which means they could have carried him through the bush to the cemetery or back track? There is no fence on that north boundary? It doesn't appear so. If they did, there would be evidence on the day.

The dogs should have picked up anything through the boundary bush on the day so it must have been the drive. 3 steps out the car door.

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William’s grandmother on the morning of September 12.
In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William’s mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.

“She said to Bill `I am afraid you won’t be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able’,” his friend said.

So BS was unaware until he was watching the news that evening and said to a family member I think I have been to that hous.

But Colin's detailed description of the (maybe) afternoon conversation is very personal "Bill" I am afraid you won't be able to come.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

I cannot work out if Colin is undercover or covering up.... ;) LOL
imo

The timing is just so intriguing, to claim that he had contacted grandma but cannot be reached in the morning, was their any record of his call? How can grandma not be contactable when the whole family was at the house? Might be it was after 10:30am when everyone was looking for WT?

Didn't mum said she had left a message to BS?

BS call her back in the afternoon, that is after the abduction was completed, was he trying to pretend he didn't know what happened by making the call? If he didn't call/return the mother's call, he might be thinking that it might made him looks suspicious?

If you had that many contact in one day, it must be that he was expected to turn up that day.

Nowadays, people hardly make call that is related to work on a Friday.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/inside-the-mind-of-william-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html

"There may be a misconception that there is a lot that we don't know about this case. I've visited the crime scene multiple times and there is a lot of information that that location tells us," Dr Yule said.

This has made police certain that the kidnapper was impulsive and took tremendous risks.
And if they took tremendous risks, mistakes were almost certainly made.
"It does seem that this was an opportunistic crime and when somebody makes that kind of impulsive decision, mistakes are made and it's those kind of mistakes that the investigation is focusing on," Dr Yule said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/inside-th...s-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html#ixzz3luAZVyQi
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

It seems it was flawless, hardly any mistake.

I doubt anyone could carry him to the cemetery without dogs picking up the scent?

Having said that, if the police believe its most likely he walked down the grassy hill beyond the bushes (rather than along the drive way), then the fact they don't know for certain means his scent wasn't detected walking that way?

Which 4yo child would give that pretty toy to someone other? And why at all? Because the "repair-grandpa" had been so very nice to him? And why did BS take the toy? Certainly there would have been an excuse with friendly wording, why you can not accept the gift from a little 4yo child.

Very funny, yes, what kind of a child would give away a toy? And give away a popular toy?

OT but can I add that no 2 kids with ASD are the same. My son wouldn't have happily gone without a fight with anyone at that age or even now. He disliked strangers even more than he did us. Thankfully that has passed now lol. I'd never heard it suggested before that he did have autism?

I found this path is the easiest and no one can see area to abduct WT. Grab him when he ran out from the backyard over the hedges, then run underneath the balcony, there are basically no windows on the ground floor at the back, not in the view of other property, jumped into the car and drive off.

attachment.php

Attachments

• abduct eg.jpg
    abduct eg.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 385
OT but can I add that no 2 kids with ASD are the same. My son wouldn't have happily gone without a fight with anyone at that age or even now. He disliked strangers even more than he did us. Thankfully that has passed now lol. I'd never heard it suggested before that he did have autism?

No, it has never been reported that William is autistic. I'm sure that if that is the case his family and the police would most certainly have mentioned it.

Exactly!

I found this path is the easiest and no one can see area to abduct WT. Grab him when he ran out from the backyard over the hedges, then run underneath the balcony, there are basically no windows on the ground floor at the back, not in the view of other property, jumped into the car and drive off.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this the rear of the house? Where is the road that is showing? I'm trying to get my bearings by referring to crabstick's blog but can't quite understand where this is placed. It's a fantastic clip you've shown though, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah