Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the impression I get.
this article from april, are some of the recent arrests from this group/ring?......

Documents tendered to court reveal that Victorian police are also pursuing an investigation into Mr Spedding's alleged involvement in a ring that uses children for sexual gratification."There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences both independently and in conjunction with the accused in this matter," the police fact sheet states.

"Investigations are continuing concerning such matters and it is anticipated further charges will brought against the accused in the foreseeable future."
http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/s...ge-mr-spedding-was-part-of-a-paedophile-ring/

OMG!!!

In the conversations observed by The Times, the pedophiles often discussed their personal lives. Their individual jobs were described as being a disc jockey at parties (“a high concentration of gorgeous” children, a man claiming to hold the job said); a pediatric nurse (“lots of looking but no touching”); a piano teacher (“I could tell you stories that would make you ...well... I’ll be good”); an employee at a water theme park (“bathing suits upon bathing suits!!!!!”); and a pediatrician specializing in gynecology (“No need to add anything more, I feel”).

The most frequent job mentioned, however, was schoolteacher........

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/21/technology/21pedo.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I am part of one of the listed professions and it makes me sick to know that there are people like that who are attracted to a profession for a sick reason :( It's been going on for millenia, though, and I can't see it changing anytime soon.

I wonder if they are referring to Spedding or Jones when they state the person of interest was not part of the group?

They are referring to Bill Speeding... there's an interview somewhere they said basically the same thing about a month ago.

So what's everyone's feelings at the moment ? I can't imagine a homecoming for William , statistically how often do abducted children have a good outcome particularly after 1 year. Sadly I think our little boy may be gone. Heartbreaking to write but I ....... Just don't see it happening

Would you like fries with that?

macMurder.jpg

So what's everyone's feelings at the moment ? I can't imagine a homecoming for William , statistically how often do abducted children have a good outcome particularly after 1 year. Sadly I think our little boy may be gone. Heartbreaking to write but I ....... Just don't see it happening

I wonder if they are referring to Spedding or Jones when they state the person of interest was not part of the group?

Mr Spedding "was a member of another support group"

Title: Another William Tyrrell person of interest
URL: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rson-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775
Author: Dan Box
The Australian
September 12, 2015

Do either of them own a boat?

Am i the only ones whos been google street viewing entire Wauchope looking for the residence? *HANGS HEAD*
Ive found internet presence of Tony but still cant find a location.

I feel quite sick thinking about it. I am still hoping for something positive & that William is still ok somewhere. Can't bare the alternative thought at the moment.

Very interesting. I cant elaborate because of TOS. But if I'm correct someone may not have used a vehicle for an entire trip. This would mean someone bypassed road cameras etc

Spedding does, or did.

The statistics are against William, and have been since he wasn't found safe and well within a couple of days of his disappearance.

All we can do at this stage is pray for a miracle; but if indeed he has been murdered, then we as a community need to make sure justice is served.

Very interesting. I cant elaborate because of TOS. But if I'm correct someone may not have used a vehicle for an entire trip. This would mean someone bypassed road cameras etc

That's a very interesting thought Crabby.

MOD ALERT: Raymonde has posted links to AJ's Facebooks. If you choose to read them, that's your choice. DO NOT discuss his friends or what they may have said. DO NOT discuss photos of others on his Facebook and lastly DO NOT sleuth AJ's family. Failure to comply with these rules will earn you a time out.

Thank you.

Sadly.... I have realised there is a connection between child murders and disposal sites ....more specifically in a lot of our more famous Australian cases - all these kids bodies have been found either within water or very near water associated areas.

I also noticed many familial murders ...a couple here and many overseas where children are either killed in water or their remains disposed of in water.

William murder children.png

Hope there is something big soon. As horrible as it sounds I don't think the little man is still with us either :/

Feeling frustrated why it took a whole year to find this car when you already had the man in custody two weeks after WT was missing, although this man/paedophile was captured for a different case.

Thinking about the two cars parked on the road, the dark one was at the front of the white car, this might indicated that the dark car driver on the day was acting as more like the leader.

No doubt police knew a lot more than they told media, I wonder why they didn't declare these 2 men as POI's as well as BS? I can't seem to let the thoughts about who could be a pedophile go, I find myself watching and questioning the actions of everyone now, not a nice feeling, although I have always been wary.

Thinking about the two cars parked on the road, the dark one was at the front of the white car, this might indicated that the dark car driver on the day was acting as more like the leader.

I still haven't been able to rule out the grey car in Bills driveway that I screen grabbed an image from the nine news video the other day.

Even though someone posted a spotfy? article that indicated it was from the day his house was raided and the heading seemed to indicate that to be the case.....

I have tried and tried over the past 48hrs to locate that matt grey vehicle in any other news articles/video's related to the day of the raid...or subsequent arrest...

The vehicles in attendance were white vans/white new model wagons and at one stage a detectives vehicle which was a glossy black car....

Sure wish I could find where/when that image of the matt grey car was actually taken... grrrr

william cars image 1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member