Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
william-tyrell.jpg
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2015/01/21/repairman-centre-of-william-tyrell-search/

photo of the boat at bs property

Whoops...sorry wrong pic...

This one...

The matt grey car in Spedding's driveway Top left hand corner) - the image appears to have been used in an article Headed "Detectives Raid Washing Machine Repair mans Home" .... It was also just recently used the other day in a news video...

But I can't seem to find any other evidence that this vehicle belonged to the Police or detectives on that day...or even subsequent days/arrest day....

Possibly I'm suggesting was this one of the Spedding's cars???

It would be nice to work that out ...

William Grey car comparrison.png

It seems all photos of the white station wagon being towed away have been removed from MSM. Why would this be? Could forensics have found something which means it now becomes evidence in court?

The image was captured in Thread 16 #941. I am intrigued by the fact that the sketch of the white car seen in Benaroon Drive is almost identical to that of AJ's white station wagon - down to the tyre/hubcap detail and the unusual back window design.

I can't recall which cars were taken to be tested from BS's property, there was a white ute, not driveable, the work van and ? which must have been MS's car.

I'm sure police are well aware of who owns whatever vehicles and what types of vehicles they are in this case. Did they take the boat for testing?

It seems all photos of the white station wagon being towed away have been removed from MSM. Why would this be? Could forensics have found something which means it now becomes evidence in court?

The image was captured in Thread 16 #941. I am intrigued by the fact that the sketch of the white car seen in Benaroon Drive is almost identical to that of AJ's white station wagon - down to the tyre/hubcap detail and the unusual back window design.

The link for the original article is still there.....haven't tried other media sources yet...

If the story does indeed does go "Poof" .... then yes a very good sign they found something...

Here's the original msm article (Link) posted here on WS's

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fnii5s3x-1227544386695

Sorry off topic ... Does anyone know if Websleuths have a thread about a serial killer working within Australia - Abducting and Killing girls between the ages of 11 - 16 since the mid 70's till now???

Found some weird stats... in my research.

Feeling frustrated why it took a whole year to find this car when you already had the man in custody two weeks after WT was missing, although this man/paedophile was captured for a different case.

Exactly, and they had FM's description of the vehicles she saw that morning.

The link for the original article is still there.....haven't tried other media sources yet...

If the story does indeed does go "Poof" .... then yes a very good sign they found something...

Here's the original msm article (Link) posted here on WS's

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fnii5s3x-1227544386695
Yes that link still works. But the news.com.au website carrying the story now does not include the photo. It is also not available on any other site that previously displayed the photo.

Exactly, and they had FM's description of the vehicles she saw that morning.

Yes but for one there is thousands of white station wagons around and then you can just search them on a hunch. You need a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so just thinking out loud and brainstorming ideas as to why they would only release information on cars only recently. I was like WTF and super mad when i wated 60 min thinking you guys had this info and only now released it!!!!!! but i was trying to understand and look at it from all angles and a theory i came up with was if they did release it earlier would that have set off the disgusting germ to sell/destroy/throughly clean out the car????? they have taken the car in now after disgusting germ has been jailed... he would have obviously heard and this could create enormous pressure on him to crack. they could also have an undercover cop in the jail with him or have bargained with his actual cellmate to get info in exchange for something. i know that for quite a few years they were following and tracking Daniel Morcombs killer and did not allow for any little error because they wanted to ensure that the slug would not be let of on lack of evidence. i hope the reason for the image of the car being taken down means good news.

The only thing I can think of is they didnt want to be done for copyright on the 60 mins sketch?
CHAN.jpg

Aaaaah, so they changed vehicle description and dumped previous real image. Something to do with the trial?

Yes that link still works. But the news.com.au website carrying the story now does not include the photo. It is also not available on any other site that previously displayed the photo.

Interesting.....

Give it 24hrs ... if all media sources pull it.... then we know it means they found something that needs to be kept from the public - as to not prejudice any upcoming charges/trial....grrr

You're right all pics are gone on net.

Just having a nose around whereis.

Interesting that a route from Kendall to Wauchope, via the Pacific Highway, goes right by 'Ghost Road' (aka Houston Mitchell Dr) and its intersection with Long Point Drive (the site of the police search for William when BS coincidentally drove by):

http://www.whereis.com/directions?n....4573548&elon=152.7317348&rt=shortest_notolls

Check out intersection of Ghost Road and Pacific Highway and the unmarked road that leads to Burrawan Forest Drive (around that area you can see what look like motocross/go-kart tracks).

Other points of interest in the area are the Cowarra Dam, Cowarra Access Road (that leads to the dam and Wauchope via the back way).

A possible search area; no?

Yes but for one there is thousands of white station wagons around and then you can just search them on a hunch. You need a reason.

I understand that, but they had AJ in custody soon after WT's disappearance. Why wouldn't they have checked any of his vehicles in regard to WT if they know the guy is a pedo and had a vehicle the same description as one of the one's FM says she saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57