Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepaid phones in Australia must have 100 points of ID with name attached.
Is there second phones?
It seems there were no information provided from the police saying that BS and AJ have contacted each other from their mobile phone or online, it doesn't seems the police have found any of that, otherwise, the police/media would have mentioned it, so it seems like they did not contact each other using those devices which made me wonder how they contacted each other? I think quite likely they have contacted each other.

Many here already mentioned BS might be using prepare sim card. Could they had regular meeting with each other at an agreed location? Just wondering.

Hello everyone! Coming out of lurkdom land and into the forum which IMO is the most sane place out there from what i've seen.
I've also been scouring crackbook (my affectionate term for FB) in regard to Williams case as he looks so much like my little one and it has pulled on my heart strings in a massive way...I'm sure you can all relate.

Anyhow there are a few things that i'd like an explanation on and I hope someone on here can clarify for me...

Over 2 months ago now there was a "FaceTime" photo circulating on all the relevant WT pages of William that was apparently taken 4 months after his disappearance. It circulated for 2 days and was then pulled off social media in a puff of smoke, it was on google images for a little time, but then that disappeared too. Then lo and behold the picture came up on 60 mins which on the wall behind Jubelin in the investigation room.

So does anyone know about this particular FaceTime photo I'm talking about? I can't provide the link because they were all wiped including talk about it...I really can't shake the feeling that this was indeed planned but don't think that this has anything to do with a paedophile ring or the like. I do think that AJ was involved and his friends list leads to something close to home if you get my drift.
I won't bring it up here as I have read the rules, but that particular bit of info was passed onto crime stoppers which I hope can connect the dots.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this case being wrapped up soon because it has been draining me in a big way...I just hope and pray that this little boy can be back with his loved ones, that would really make my year!

Thanks in advance

yes, i know the photo, if you watch the channel 9 sixty minutes video its on the bulletin photo board behind det jubelin at 3.10 mins in....
http://www.9news.com.au/william-tyrrell

you mention aj friends list close to home, bs?

That photo was taken from a video or a Skype session, apparently, it wasn't taken 4 months after his disappearance.
Hello everyone! Coming out of lurkdom land and into the forum which IMO is the most sane place out there from what i've seen.
I've also been scouring crackbook (my affectionate term for FB) in regard to Williams case as he looks so much like my little one and it has pulled on my heart strings in a massive way...I'm sure you can all relate.

Anyhow there are a few things that i'd like an explanation on and I hope someone on here can clarify for me...

Over 2 months ago now there was a "FaceTime" photo circulating on all the relevant WT pages of William that was apparently taken 4 months after his disappearance. It circulated for 2 days and was then pulled off social media in a puff of smoke, it was on google images for a little time, but then that disappeared too. Then lo and behold the picture came up on 60 mins which on the wall behind Jubelin in the investigation room.

So does anyone know about this particular FaceTime photo I'm talking about? I can't provide the link because they were all wiped including talk about it...I really can't shake the feeling that this was indeed planned but don't think that this has anything to do with a paedophile ring or the like. I do think that AJ was involved and his friends list leads to something close to home if you get my drift.
I won't bring it up here as I have read the rules, but that particular bit of info was passed onto crime stoppers which I hope can connect the dots.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this case being wrapped up soon because it has been draining me in a big way...I just hope and pray that this little boy can be back with his loved ones, that would really make my year!

Thanks in advance

Thanks for that...it only raised question with me because all photo's and talk of when and where it was taken were all pulled down quickly.

Had to delete this one too

Sorry for the slip ups:blushing:

Is there second phones?

I am sure someone posted about one (or more) of the POI's being an amateur radio 'enthusiast'. Puggle, from memory.

Would tie in very 'conveniently' regarding the scenario we're talking about.

Is there second phones?

It is far too easy to pick up a sim and get it registered in a name far different from your own with no ID in Australia.

Is there second phones?

It is far too easy to pick up a sim and get it registered in a name far different from your own with no ID in Australia.

Yes, well known amongst LE, criminals, as well as other organisations (ie, Animal Lib). Not so your 'average Joe'.

Lol Yeah... done the white pages basic search - But in an age of defacto's I could miss something if the phone isn't registered in that persons name....

Not sure if the person I'm interested in runs a Business ....but thank You.... I will add that one to my list of tricks for future cases...Love hearing everyone's ideas on different methods of sleuthing things.

Puggle x

Hi Puggle, In Australia we have many Electoral Offices opened to the public. They have 2 computers in the foyer where you can type in anyone's name and their address will come up.
Invasion of privacy or what ?????? I think it is....

i just heard some interesting comments made by a journalist regarding this case and information being withheld and LIES told by the media. Very emotive! Towards the end of This mornings ABC Life Matters radio interview titled 'Woman who kill'
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/past-programs/
Start listening at about 49'50"

Fan-bloody-tastic! Thank you for posting this link. Loved all the speakers and nice to hear some heated debate; even amongst experts. WS dust-ups are nothing compared to them.

I was not surprised to hear there are suppression orders in place regarding William's case. It's always been in my thoughts that the @#$* will really hit the fan if (and when) the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, comes out. IMO it will be much bigger than the bottom feeders they have been concentrating on. They might be just a convenient diversion for stakeholders because '[we] can't handle the truth!" They are certainly underestimating my intelligence in that regard. No conspiracy theories, just a former public servant's perspective (Agency not Department). Common mantra: "Duck responsibility, then perform crisis management. If all else fails; butt cover, run and hide. Resurface and keep a low profile." Rinse and repeat.

Not to mention your local council flogs your privacy on DVDs in Australia to anyone with cash.
Hi Puggle, In Australia we have many Electoral Offices opened to the public. They have 2 computers in the foyer where you can type in anyone's name and their address will come up.
Invasion of privacy or what ?????? I think it is....

Fan-bloody-tastic! Thank you for posting this link. Loved all the speakers and nice to hear some heated debate; even amongst experts. WS dust-ups are nothing compared to them.

I was not surprised to hear there are suppression orders in place regarding William's case. It's always been in my thoughts that the @#$* will really hit the fan if (and when) the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, comes out. IMO it will be much bigger than the small fry they are concentrating on at the moment or they might be just a convenient diversion for stakeholders because '[we] can't handle the truth!" They are certainly underestimating my intelligence in that regard. No conspiracy theories, just a former public servant's perspective (Agency not Department). Common mantra: "Duck responsibility, then perform crisis management. If all else fails; butt cover, run and hide. Resurface and keep a low profile. Rinse and repeat."

Yes. It will be nice when we can one day discuss this case here in full.
Until then though ...

Who must then have contact with truckie s etc. Depending on the level of participation.
I am sure someone posted about one (or more) of the POI's being an amateur radio 'enthusiast'. Puggle, from memory.

Would tie in very 'conveniently' regarding the scenario we're talking about.

Do you have a link or further information.
That would be cool. Thanks!

I guess LE would easy pick up anomolies in LIC on database through compare scripts?

Of course, prepaid with 'credit card' is going to provide an ID.

Who must then have contact with truckie s etc. Depending on the level of participation.

Not forgetting the 'boaties'. I'm sure they'd know their way around a radio. Friend who captains a trawler also has a satphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23