Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have photoshop experience, would you mind really looking at the vehicle in the 1st picture of the new real estate ad for 48 Benaroon drive? I really think it has been photoshopped, is not to scale and parts of the background through the trees look blurred. If it has been, does anyone else think that is a very bizarre thing to add to this photo?http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?adid=2012336605

Thanks Mrs. G. It's the workspace under the house that has me intrigued at the moment. It looks like it has been freshly cemented, probably by the new owners but it disturbs me nonetheless. Someone posted a pic of that area in one of the previous threads and it was just dirt. I will find it eventually. :findinglink:

ETA: And then there is the kitchen, not where I envisioned it to be. Some things are just not making sense.

Yes but the house is in pretty good shape except for that lower driveway and work area under the house. Having that fixed would have added value to the house with little outlay.

I think I'm still in shock over Jody Meyers who was murdered recently by her partner. Jody's body was found under newly laid concrete in the backyard of her partner's parents. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Mannum-26-August-2015&p=12043480#post12043480

Something about concrete slabs just gives me the willies.

Just questioning what disturbs you about this. just wanted you to elaborate on why ????

For the simple fact that my mind immediately went to the thought that William may be under that cement. At no time did I infer or suggest that William's family are connected in any way to the cement floor. That's your implication not mine. I don't see your problem and why you continue to harp on this. I've stated an opinion, if you don't agree with it, scroll on by. If you have any further questions please contact me privately.

Just questioning what disturbs you about this. just wanted you to elaborate on why ????

If you read back through the posts Makara already replied to you!

Post #654

:banghead:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I think we are looking at two different areas here, under the deck may still look like this. The workshop area (that may well have been recently concreted) is behind (to the left) of the brickwork in pics 2 & 3 IMO

I think we are looking at two different areas here, under the deck may still look like this. The workshop area (that may well have been recently concreted) is behind (to the left) of the brickwork in pics 2 & 3 IMO

Agreed

For those of you who have photoshop experience, would you mind really looking at the vehicle in the 1st picture of the new real estate ad for 48 Benaroon drive? I really think it has been photoshopped, is not to scale and parts of the background through the trees look blurred. If it has been, does anyone else think that is a very bizarre thing to add to this photo?http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?adid=2012336605

Here's an enlarged version of that pic. It hasn't been Photoshopped and the car does look to be in perspective IMO. It looks like a white station wagon which is very interesting. Excellent pic up Soso.

white-car-in-distance_zpsav5iqiii.jpg

Here's an enlarged version of that pic. It hasn't been Photoshopped and the car does look to be in perspective IMO. It looks like a white station wagon which is very interesting. Excellent pic up Soso.

Maybe that car does belong to a local who parks/visits there often. I know we are all quite up to speed with this case but some people have no clue. Even my hubby only knows what I tell him and I was shocked when I went out for dinner with friends that they knew very little about it. The car may have belonged to someone with quite an innocent reason for being there. Hard to believe but possible.

Yes the car looks like a small station wagon to me, it may also be parked off the road on the grass.

Seeing the white car there makes the sighting of one on the day William disappeared less suspicious if anything.

Maybe that car does belong to a local who parks/visits there often. I know we are all quite up to speed with this case but some people have no clue. Even my hubby only knows what I tell him and I was shocked when I went out for dinner with friends that they knew very little about it. The car may have belonged to someone with quite an innocent reason for being there. Hard to believe but possible.

Maybe it's the Real Estate or photographer car......thinking it would not feature in the presentation. ie not in the main driveway as there was a car already in the carport.

I actually meant the one looking through the back door and straight ahead ... hope that makes better sense.
I am trying to get my bearings .. but looking at the house from above is it a door out to the side balcony?
I dunno!!!

Sorry Soso, my mistake. Yes, that window you can see through the back door would look over the garage or thereabouts.

Seeing the white car there makes the sighting of one on the day William disappeared less suspicious if anything.

Each time the media focus turns to the high-profile investigation, there is a spike in information reported to police.
"Suspicion comes in many forms," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"If it is a case during the broad media coverage, someone changes the subject or someone talks incessantly about it ... pass this information onto police and we will address those doubts."
Police stressed it was not suggested the cars were linked to William's disappearance but the vehicles needed to eliminated from the homicide squad investigation.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...appearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html#ixzz3oXRk9SHM

I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING and EVERY angle of the house has been covered by police 1000 times and more.

I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING and EVERY angle of the house has been covered by police 1000 times and more.

I am sure it has Hbayne ... won't it be the best of days when William is returned to his family and we can hear just some the angles LE found significant to nailing the person responsible for having taken him.
imo

As I've already explained to you Hbayne, this is a discussion thread about William's disappearance. The police are privy to many things that we don't know about. This is a place for us to discuss the case. Your continual harping on this is disrupting the thread. Please stop it now.

Maybe it's the Real Estate or photographer car......thinking it would not feature in the presentation. ie not in the main driveway as there was a car already in the carport.

Good point Seek.

This case, which is so sad, is so strange. I really dont think this is a straight forward abduction (if there is such a thing). I think William has been abducted but there are aspects to it that are making the LE tread very carefully. It's almost like LE are giving someone a chance to do the right thing. A kidnapping? For some reason the phrase " give him back " rather than "let him go" strikes me as odd. Argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77