Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know! and wondering if at the time bs was also questioned by jubelin because of the family relationship between them etc, and jubelin would have all those old files from back then to refer to now

Just imagine their faces when they first realized.
It's an 'Oh s**t' moment! LOL

If she was there, having a session with a clairvoyant (and we don't know if that is something MS regularly does) I would think it's a reasonable question to bring up but according to reports, MS asked if BS had any involvement in WT's disappearance, not if he wasn't with her that morning.
If you hear and see enough people putting forward suggestions about your husband being involved, wouldn't you wonder if you might be wrong?
I see so many people saying things like "the family must have known" "the partner is protecting him" etc etc yet when MS seeks clarification that makes her feel better about believing him, she is vilified for it.

MS has made a statement to police I assume, so it's a bit unfair to accuse her of telling lies about it, it's a criminal offence, isn't it?

and the locals / friends and not verifying if BS was there, I have seen very little about what the locals are saying, perhaps they have been asked not to, has anyone any info that says they are talking about it?
I think the info re historical charges came from crimestoppers, or maybe that was prior to that, not sure.

It's a shame MS didn't ask the clairvoyant if she knew where little William was. Not that I believe in that rubbish. I still don't get how she needed to ask, IF he was having coffee with her and at the assembly.

i know! and wondering if at the time bs was also questioned by jubelin because of the family relationship between them etc, and jubelin would have all those old files from back then to refer to now

Jubelin IS the man for the job.
His knowledge of past events is GOLD.

But if he had all those old files from back then, surely he could have used them in Court against BS recently?

I've just spent the weekend visiting family in Laurieton but also went to Kendall where my husband grew up. This was our fist visit since WT disappeared and the streets are much quieter now 😓😓
we drove up Benaroon drive which is so much further away from the other houses in Kendall than I recalled and I felt sick in the stomach as we drove past the GM old house as it made it all the more real. I noticed a white station wagon parked on the property just down from where the two cars were reported being seen. This car definitely appeared to belong to the resident of that property as it was parked outside the front fence but made me wonder if the police were aware of this vehicle? It is an extremely quiet street out of the way of everything which reinforced my thoughts of an opportunistic crime as it's not the kind of street where you would sit and watch.
travelled the back roads to Logan's crossing which would only be done by a local, they are rough terrain in most parts so better with a 4wd. So much scrub that it would be impossible to search the area in great detail but it didn't stop me looking as we drove past
there are posters of "where's William" in almost every shop around town and a huge billboard on the highway but very little conversation to be had about WT. the very mention of him had some confused as to why it was brought up. My daughter knew more about WT than some of the local kids which was sad I thought.

I've just spent the weekend visiting family in Laurieton but also went to Kendall where my husband grew up. This was our fist visit since WT disappeared and the streets are much quieter now ����
we drove up Benaroon drive which is so much further away from the other houses in Kendall than I recalled and I felt sick in the stomach as we drove past the GM old house as it made it all the more real. I noticed a white station wagon parked on the property just down from where the two cars were reported being seen. This car definitely appeared to belong to the resident of that property as it was parked outside the front fence but made me wonder if the police were aware of this vehicle? It is an extremely quiet street out of the way of everything which reinforced my thoughts of an opportunistic crime as it's not the kind of street where you would sit and watch.
travelled the back roads to Logan's crossing which would only be done by a local, they are rough terrain in most parts so better with a 4wd. So much scrub that it would be impossible to search the area in great detail but it didn't stop me looking as we drove past
there are posters of "where's William" in almost every shop around town and a huge billboard on the highway but very little conversation to be had about WT. the very mention of him had some confused as to why it was brought up. My daughter knew more about WT than some of the local kids which was sad I thought.

I thought that might be why you've been so quiet. I'm sorry you had to take such a heartbreaking journey. If you feel it's important to let Crimestoppers' know about the station wagon you saw; please do so. Thanks for your insights, especially about the back roads and terrain. I hope, otherwise, you and your little family had pleasant weekend with your extended family.

(PS Be kind to yourself this week.)

IIRC wasn't there a local who showed photos of a grave behind GM's that was disturbed? <Modsnip>

IIRC wasn't there a local who showed photos of a grave behind GM's that was disturbed? <Modsnip>

I haven't seen the photos you mention but, surely, LE would've searched the cemetery for evidence *blood runs cold*

Yes, wow I remember that! There was a big slab moved of place. Hopefully that was looked into.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

True bear! If the files have been lost, I agree Jubelin would have his old note books and scribblings.

(BTW I'm loving your thoughts bear)

True bear! If the files have been lost, I agree Jubelin would have his old note books and scribblings.

(BTW I'm loving your thoughts bear)

He looks like someone who has a mind like a steel trap IMO. Also, not much would get past him; all eyes and ears.

btw I think Jubey is in his early 50s.

Oops - sorry about the size - I'll try again :)

Richos Brides Pics from Kendall Cemetery

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

They're adding as thumbnails - hope it works this time

Attachments

• Cemetery 1 cropped.jpg
    Cemetery 1 cropped.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 298
  • Cemetery 2.jpg
    Cemetery 2.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 293
  • Cemetery 4.jpg
    Cemetery 4.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 292
<snipped by me>

I've discovered BS' former brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, underwent Deep Sleep Therapy at the notorious Chelmsford Private Hospital on 8 occasions between 1973-78:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...ynonyms=0&query=jeffrey AND john AND hillsley

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_sleep_therapy

[...] This may give some general insight into the link between certain mental illnesses (such as psychosis) and violent crime that may be useful when considering whether the historical child sexual abuse charges BS is facing could have, in fact, been committed by Hillsley in the 1980s.

Also, Hillsley was out on parole, for a short time, in late 1986-early 1987:

"10. He [Hillsley] was released on parole on 19 December 1986. On 29 January 1987, following a report expressing grave concern about the respondent's inappropriate and potentially dangerous behaviour towards young girls, his parole was revoked and he was returned to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence. The respondent had been found in his place of employment on 21 January 1987 with a young girl locked in the toilet in the building. He was interviewed by the probation and parole officer. He stated that nothing had occurred and that everyone was over-reacting. He was interviewed the next day by a medical officer who was of the opinion that the respondent had some unresolved behavioural problems and that he was still focussing his sexual attention on girls of tender years, including his nieces with whom he had some regular contact at his parental home. He had been warned by his father not to take these children into a bedroom prior to the incident in the toilet.

11. While continuing his psychiatric outpatient treatment, he revealed to his doctor that he had taken clothing belonging to his niece which had been stored in a garage under his home unit block. He was later interviewed by the probation and parole officer and questioned about his intent. He stated "It is purely sexual, yes. I would probably have intercourse this time. I was angry at the family for thinking I was doing the wrong thing so I thought I would show them and actually do it".

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...ynonyms=0&query=Jeffrey AND John AND Hillsley

Note: Hillsley was out on parole, for a short time, in late 1986-early 1987:

"10. He [Hillsley] was released on parole on 19 December 1986. On 29 January 1987, following a report expressing grave concern about the respondent's inappropriate and potentially dangerous behaviour towards young girls, his parole was revoked and he was returned to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence. The respondent had been found in his place of employment on 21 January 1987 with a young girl locked in the toilet in the building. He was interviewed by the probation and parole officer. He stated that nothing had occurred and that everyone was over-reacting. He was interviewed the next day by a medical officer who was of the opinion that the respondent had some unresolved behavioural problems and that he was still focussing his sexual attention on girls of tender years, including his nieces with whom he had some regular contact at his parental home. He had been warned by his father not to take these children into a bedroom prior to the incident in the toilet.

11. While continuing his psychiatric outpatient treatment, he revealed to his doctor that he had taken clothing belonging to his niece which had been stored in a garage under his home unit block. He was later interviewed by the probation and parole officer and questioned about his intent. He stated "It is purely sexual, yes. I would probably have intercourse this time. I was angry at the family for thinking I was doing the wrong thing so I thought I would show them and actually do it".

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...ynonyms=0&query=Jeffrey AND John AND Hillsley

Yes, this was robustly argued in earlier threads. I can't help but think that in point 11. he made a veiled confession to his parole officer of what he had done to his nieces. I came to that conclusion because when he had committed prior acts of paedophilia, he admitted to the police what he had done. When he is caught with the child in the toilet, he minimises the situation which leads me to believe he hadn't done anything yet to that child but had intention and was downplaying it. He seems to be quite candid about his intention to his nieces. Also that point 11. shows the fears his family at the time had of his intentions to the girls. Wonder if they mentioned their fears to police when the girls were interviewed in hospital? If they didn't even bring it up at the time BS had allegations aginst him in'87 then I think something is way off here.IMO

Arrrgh there's some things you wish you didn't read but I want to keep up to date.

I feel for our detectives having to 'wear the peddo's hat' to walk in those animal's shoes.

Gotta admire our boys in blue, just gotta love 'em.

Hats off.

I find this amazing.

Can you imagine Jubelin when he realised the connection.

'Ello 'ello 'ello'.

A true light bulb moment.

I cant help but think this is WHY Jubelin was assigned to the case. As I understand it, he was working cold cases (like Bowraville) and then very early on in this case he was assigned to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong