Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Nicole was pretty together and fairly calm, though she choked up here and there. Not seeing her as a mum or mum-figure to William. But she definitely is a darn good friend or relative or representative - for presenting herself to the media, facing the questions, and extending the heart-felt thanks of the family to all the searchers.

imo

I was referring to the adult looking from the lace curtains.
I can't see anyone on the balcony.

10-4 on that adult but another poster mentioned seeing child and I see something yellow on balcony

I zoomed 450% to see it mind you -

I think the lack of previous visits adds to my theory about GM being william's blood GM, unless she only recently moved there.

I know the GM usually checks who's coming up and down the street, but with guests and their goings on she may have been distracted or assumed it was one of them coming or going.

I only wish my kids stayed with me at 3. They would each take off in a different direction and go straight to the worst place they could go. But I'm still thinking that it's something to do with William's difficult family history that's behind it. I respect that there are legal constraints which are there for a reason, but it would help to know more background info.

10-4 on that adult but another poster mentioned seeing child and I see something yellow on balcony

Bare in mind me finks those maps were taken in 2010 & I'm not sure who the owners were then.
But the strange car was noticed and watched.

If GM was bio, and parents were the foster parents, that opens up other possibilities imo. Especially given that it was when dad was away.

I really hope it is that somehow, the bio family have him. It's 100% the best opportunity that WT is healthy and cared for. Stranger abduction or lost in the bush - much less or no chance.

This pic was taken within the hour this georgeous little man was taken.

Can anyone else read Williams's face that doesn't sit right with me.
1) he wasn't looking at the camera but to the side, who else was there?
2) what is his face saying? Is it delight or something else? I notice his sister not looking up, why?

I actually don't see delight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 242
This pic was taken within the hour this georgeous little man was taken.

Can anyone else read Williams's face that doesn't sit right with me.
1) he wasn't looking at the camera but to the side, who else was there?
2) what is is face saying? Is it delight or something else? I notice his sister not looking up, why?

Maybe dad was doing something funny in the background behind mum taking the photo? I find photographing children impossible, at least I do on camera phones, I always miss the smile and the look at the camera, and get the weird look off to the side or blurred side of the head.

sis is busy colouring.....WT looks like he's ''almost'' growling or roaring ? ((notice the two crayons to his left seem to be ''thrown''.....

If GM was bio, and parents were the foster parents, that opens up other possibilities imo. Especially given that it was when dad was away.

I really hope it is that somehow, the bio family have him. It's 100% the best opportunity that WT is healthy and cared for. Stranger abduction or lost in the bush - much less or no chance.

I agree. The emphasis on 'surprise visit' intrigues me. If it were posted on face book about GM's op and going away for visit then it may be just a surprise to GM and most others knew their whereabouts. Just thinkin'

Would FP stay with bio GMA to care for her after her hospital stay? I guess it would depend on how close they were.

sis is busy colouring.....WT looks like he's ''almost'' growling or roaring ? ((notice the two crayons to his left seem to be ''thrown''.....

I'm still trying to believe this photo was taken at GM's house! This is NOT at the front door.
The back balcony is high and has railings so where was this taken?

I'm still trying to believe this photo was taken at GM's house! This is NOT at the front door.

On Friday morning, September 12, after breakfast, William and his sister played in a sunroom in the house, colouring-in with crayons. One of the adults took a photograph on a phone of an *excited William in his Spider-Man suit with his sister, head down in the background, *engrossed in drawing

William’s dad went off to “run an errand”. Grandma, Mum, William and his sister went to the back of the house, where the kids played. Mum went in to make a cup of tea. “The two kids then played chase-ies around the house,” Fehon tells me. (There was no fence, but it isn’t the sort of place you’d be concerned because the only traffic is to the few houses up that end of Benaroon Drive.)

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Would FP stay with bio GMA to care for her after her hospital stay? I guess it would depend on how close they were.

Not sure. From what I've gleaned from the minimal amount said about them in the MSM I think the foster parents sound like the kind of people who would do that.

RSBM

Do you notice the occupant behind the curtains looking at the google maps car taking photos.
I agree the google maps car was detected

Looking at this photo, I'm thinking that if William was taken from this side of the house that is at the front of the photo (i.e. looking towards the garage door), who would have seen him? That window with the lace curtains does not look like the kitchen window, at which the mother would have been making a cup of tea. It also doesn't look to me as being the side of the house at which the grandmother was sitting. I reckon that porch is either at the side of the house that looks up the hill, or at the side under the high balcony, which looks down Bendaroon Drive towards Batar Creek Road.

My take on it being the first visit, is that perhaps the grandmother only recently moved there. However by the same token she could not have been a stranger to Kendall, because there is talk of her being a very active member of the community and it sounded like she had been involved there for quite some time. Perhaps the 'first visit' reference is another allusion to something about the family that is 'difficult to report'?? Police have said there is no evidence of family conflict.

Msm reports that the grandmother's house was searched from top to bottom. I wonder whether they did that to other houses in the street too? I recall there being reference to searching in yards etc. A person could have picked William up and carried him from the vicinity of that corner of the grandmother's house. They might have carried him further, behind back fences of other houses. Maybe there was a waiting car some distance away... Or, a neighbour could have placed William in their own car and driven away... Did police dogs search neighbours' cars, I wonder? A neighbour's car driving into or out of Bendaroon Drive would not have aroused as much suspicion as an unknown car. If William had been wrapped up in something once he was taken away from his grandmother's property - if that were the case - would that have masked his scent, I wonder??

In any case, it sounds like everywhere around the street and immediate vicinity of houses, any scent of William was contaminated by people searching.

I also noticed that reference to 'any known sex offenders in the town or street...'. I thought they'd be hard pressed to find one in a place as small as Kendall let alone that street!! But perhaps I'm sadly wrong. It could also be sloppy reporting... As I've thought before, though, not all sex offenders have a record of being sex offenders...

I recalled incorrectly it seems -- according to the article:

"As William played in the backyard on Friday morning, his mother caught a snap on her phone of him drawing with crayons, his sister behind him and his grandmother on the deck with her slippers just in view.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3Dul0uc5d

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-in-agony-over-mystery-of-a-little-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html

guessing by the brickwork it ''could be'' the flat area just off the apron of the concrete driveway of the carport....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd