Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this in reference to parents/bravehearts making a new plea? if so,who did and is there a link to it please?

This is the post from today. It's the Official Where's William FB page.

NSW Police are dedicated to finding out what has happened to little William. Every day Strike Force Rosann investigators continue to work tirelessly in the hope of finding this precious little boy. Every piece of information is evaluated and treated in the strictest of confidence so if you are the somebody who knows something about William’s disappearance, contact Crime Stoppers now! Make the call on 1800 333 000 and tell them what you know or report it online https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam/

is this in reference to parents/bravehearts making a new plea? if so,who did and is there a link to it please?

On the Where's William site. There is no new information, just updated pleas on a regular basis. This is the site I look to for any new information from the FP's. Snap richie.

This is the post from today. It's the Official Where's William FB page.

NSW Police are dedicated to finding out what has happened to little William. Every day Strike Force Rosann investigators continue to work tirelessly in the hope of finding this precious little boy. Every piece of information is evaluated and treated in the strictest of confidence so if you are the somebody who knows something about William’s disappearance, contact Crime Stoppers now! Make the call on 1800 333 000 and tell them what you know or report it online https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam/

Not really new pleas but continued ones, hey richie? Also continued public reassurance that the investigation into William's disappearance is still active. There has been no news even remotely connected with William's case, other than the recent personal interview with DI Jubelin in print or other media AFAIK. (More than willing to be proven incorrect if it is news of the case moving forward).

btw Froggy don't scare me like that. My heart just skipped a beat when you said there'd been a new plea because I also thought there may be new information regarding William's fate. I'm getting close to the dreaded 'heart attack years' and my heart needs all the beats it can get : D

ok ,at least the fb page are keeping their pleas current, i wonder if the gag order has a time limit or lasts as long as theres an investigation?
would it make a difference if someone from either family made a plea or interview on tv, (with privacy in place) maybe with a photo montage of happy little william, would it prompt someone to talk after all this time? it might feel safer now to come forward?

ok ,at least the fb page are keeping their pleas current, i wonder if the gag order has a time limit or lasts as long as theres an investigation?
would it make a difference if someone from either family made a plea or interview on tv, (with privacy in place) maybe with a photo montage of happy little william, would it prompt someone to talk after all this time? it might feel safer now to come forward?

That's true bb, I would hate for William to 'fade into the ether'. I presume that there are still Court Suppression Orders in place or the media would be scrambling all over the place to publish every tidbit of information. I suppose another public plea on televisiin may make a differenve, if only to remind everyone that William is still missing. No doubt investigators and any other powers that be have a reason for their 'radio silence'. DI Jubelin has often said that the investigation is 'all about strategy'. I pray every day that someone will have the intestinal fortitude to come clean about what they know and 'take their lumps'. At least then his loved ones could move on in their healing.

Just wondering if anyone has a link to a FP interview in which the FM describes seeing the cars across the road? The FM goes into detail about remembering them on the 1st evening of WT's disappearance after returning from picking up her sister at the airport. It is not in the 60 minutes interview or radio interview with Chris Smith. Is it most likely that the sister was picked up from Port Macquarie airport? Whilst looking at the 60 minutes interview I noticed that the Spider-Man suit shown in the strikeforce room is described as having been ordered in from the shop in Bali that WT's had been bought from and was almost identical. Comparing that suit to the one WT is wearing, I think the red pattern over WT's chest is 4-5 squares whereas the police reference is about 10 squares. The red pattern in the pants appears to go above WT's knees and has a length of about 6-7 squares, the police one is about 3 red squares. It is very similar, just saying as far as Spider-Man suits go, there is still quite a difference. Thank God they were able to remember the name of the shop in Bali where it was purchased. I am very inattentive and couldn't tell you where I bought half my kids stuff from. So they have a distinctive foreign label to distinguish his suit from every other Spider-Man suit in the country. MOO

Just wondering if anyone has a link to a FP interview in which the FM describes seeing the cars across the road? The FM goes into detail about remembering them on the 1st evening of WT's disappearance after returning from picking up her sister at the airport. It is not in the 60 minutes interview or radio interview with Chris Smith. Is it most likely that the sister was picked up from Port Macquarie airport? Whilst looking at the 60 minutes interview I noticed that the Spider-Man suit shown in the strikeforce room is described as having been ordered in from the shop in Bali that WT's had been bought from and was almost identical. Comparing that suit to the one WT is wearing, I think the red pattern over WT's chest is 4-5 squares whereas the police reference is about 10 squares. The red pattern in the pants appears to go above WT's knees and has a length of about 6-7 squares, the police one is about 3 red squares. It is very similar, just saying as far as Spider-Man suits go, there is still quite a difference. Thank God they were able to remember the name of the shop in Bali where it was purchased. I am very inattentive and couldn't tell you where I bought half my kids stuff from. So they have a distinctive foreign label to distinguish his suit from every other Spider-Man suit in the country. MOO

12:15 part one of the interview

LISTEN TO PART 1 OF WILLIAM’S MUM & DAD’S MOST DETAILED INTERVIEW

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...k/news-story/a01f0873e1df51515a73d8bfdb0e4f9f

Did the sister fly in from somewhere in response to the emergency, or was her visit prearranged?

Did the sister fly in from somewhere in response to the emergency, or was her visit prearranged?

Good question. Just don't know the answer to that. I wonder who went on the drive to get her?

Hey SoSo, I think FM is only one who can answer to her 'term of speech' however my feeling is that if she could see windows down, then she would have also been able to be aware of occupants. Wasn't there talk of a house across the road that was suddenly vacated, or am I imagining.

Hey SoSo, I think FM is only one who can answer to her 'term of speech' however my feeling is that if she could see windows down, then she would have also been able to be aware of occupants. Wasn't there talk of a house across the road that was suddenly vacated, or am I imagining.

35 Benaroon Drive, directly across the road from the grandmother's house was advertised for sale in October 2014. One month after William's disappearance. According to the sales advertisement, the vendor was wanting a quick sale. The property sold in June 2015.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

Thanks Makara, at least I still have some working memory!

I am sure the investigators have keenly looked into the owners / residents.

and much as it seems coincidental, I believe I would find it very difficult to continue to live where I do if this had been the fate of my neighbours. It would seem impossible to enjoy a sense of security, peace & tranquility in my home ... I love where I am but I am pretty sure I would have to move.

Wasn't it also a dead-end street (OMG bad descriptive words)

My thoughts were simply, to have that view from driver side window, they must have gone down the street, turned around, came back up, and parked opposite FGM's. That's quite brazen!

BBM.

Froggy, could you post photos of the two different Spiderman suits you're describing (if available) so we can do a visual comparison please? Also their links? Thanks x

[video=youtube;HxxLQ_K5ljY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxLQ_K5ljY[/video]

about 19 seconds into part 3 of the WT 60 minutes interview is one of the pictures I was referring to. This part of the clip also seems to show enlarged photos of the labels inside this garment on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam