Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got the court link for BS's arraignment tomorrow?

sosocurious

Reaction score
Thanks Soso. IMO I think he'll still plead not guilty. The case will go to trial and BS will walk.

I respectfully hope you are wrong Makara if there is evidence to say otherwise.

louisepiglet

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the drawing of the curly headed suspect drawn by a psychic. Are we allowed to post about it?

louisepiglet

Reaction score
The drawing bears a remarkable resemblance to the defendant of the Dubbo Court Case of September 2014. There are notes on the side of the drawing that say "thinks he is the father but isnt". Would be a likely excuse for abducting a child IMO.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the drawing of the curly headed suspect drawn by a psychic. Are we allowed to post about it?

Perhaps ask a mod Louise. We don't want the thread shut down with the arraignment coming up tomorrow.

Hbayne

On Time Out
Reaction score

Wozzie

Reaction score
I'm starting to get that icky feeling that this thread is getting closer to what might have gone down. Whatever that might have been.
You know that game hot and cold? I suddenly feel like we are getting warmer... MOO of course. :fear:

Hbayne

On Time Out
Reaction score
I'm starting to get that icky feeling that this thread is getting closer to what might have gone down. Whatever that might have been.
You know that game hot and cold? I suddenly feel like we are getting warmer... MOO of course. :fear:

Yes and no, I tend to get caught up in one scenario but then dither between all of the others. It's great that we are all keeping the thread alive though by rehashing things, at the moment that's all we've got ! Who knows what tomorrow may bring .

Hbayne

On Time Out
Reaction score
two worlds collided - can't stop thinking of that comment

Status
Not open for further replies.