Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hetty Johnson interviewed at the end of press conference on Sky News Sydney Local. Said she had been speaking with his very stoic family. Amazed at how well they are holding up. They're grateful to the police, detectives and government for their reward. She was asked questions from media, very hard to hear but along the lines of if his family thought he was alive I assume, she faltered and then said oh yes of course they are. She then ended the conference didn't want to take any more questions. in a nutshell.

Just wanted to add 1 million reasons to now come forward. How sad is the world if that is the thing that gets someone talking. I hope it does but gees there should be 1 reason needed and that's 1 little boy!

It is sad but you have to put it in the perspective of the lives some people live. Some people allow their own children to be abused because of the control of another person, and learned helplessness, they have been stripped of agency. They don't even protect themselves and don't have it in them to protect another. Devoid of sympathy or empathy in their own lives, they either can't afford to feel it for others or are now unable to. As much as William pulls at our heart strings for some people that ability or even luxury has been broken, probably from generational abuse that is extremely difficult to recover from. If a million dollars is the catalyst to breaking them out of poverty, enmeshment, reprisals, then I hope the reward can do it for them. Maybe when they see what that reconciliation has done, something in them will heal a little bit as well. Let's all do our own version of praying for that person who can do this for everyone.

Does anyone get the feeling he is addressing a particular person? The comments about people confided to, a million reasons to talk? I feel that he's alluding to William still being alive. Fingers, legs, toes and eyes tightly crossed.
Yes.....but who????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Like a visitor to the loner across the road felt it would be cool to have his own spider boy? William would be very conscious of his surroundings now, vocal, although not the memory of his past prior about 4. Not too many memories anyrate.

If police have discounted both families...

Did you notice that Andrew Scipione called it "The kidnapping of William Tyrell "

I get the feeling they are confident he is still alive

"Reward ... arrest, conviction and we have added another part ... return of William" - Gary Jubelin

Anonymity and witness protection, immunity from prosecution as an accessory after the fact, withholding information from investigators. In other words, if you know something; approach us. If we approach you with evidence; we're going to throw the book at you.

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam/

Police commissioner said
There is a very very good chance that we know who the offender is or at least an understanding of where the investigation will go.

Jubelin I am sure people know where he is...........
Concealing criminal offences can be negated if you provide information to police.

Long way from a coronial inquest.

So happy to hear this news, money talks and I can imagine those in the know are feeling very nervous about now. I think they would all be scrambling to be the one that gets the $ and no conviction, let's hope so anyway.

It is sad but you have to put it in the perspective of the lives some people live. Some people allow their own children to be abused because of the control of another person, and learned helplessness, they have been stripped of agency. They don't even protect themselves and don't have it in them to protect another. Devoid of sympathy or empathy in their own lives, they either can't afford to feel it for others or are now unable to. As much as William pulls at our heart strings for some people that ability or even luxury has been broken, probably from generational abuse that is extremely difficult to recover from. If a million dollars is the catalyst to breaking them out of poverty, enmeshment, reprisals, then I hope the reward can do it for them. Maybe when they see what that reconciliation has done, something in them will heal a little bit as well. Let's all do our own version of praying for that person who can do this for everyone.
Great post ozazure!

Absolutely, I see that perspective every day. And that makes it pretty sad that many many people are living like this. Abused, beaten down and broken and stuck in cycles of neglect, poverty and hopelessness. Hopefully the reward does it for them. Absolutely agree. In a perfect world there wouldn't need to be a million reasons. Hoping the breakthrough comes soon for all his loved ones.

Here is the official NSW police announcement about the reward ...

"The NSW Government has announced a $1 million reward for information that leads to the recovery of William Tyrrell ......

..... Strike Force Rosann is one of the largest investigations ever undertaken by the NSW Police Force, and involves a team of full time investigators and analysts. In addition, they regularly consult with the NSW Police Force’s Senior Forensic Psychologist.

They are assisted by hundreds of detectives from around the state, who were assigned more than 150 investigative packages ....... "

https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicef...1473635070./10154088897071185/?type=3&theater

ETA: They have evidently received a lot of calls from these people, I'd say ... "NB. NSW Police Force does not seek help from psychics, mediums or clairvoyants."

Me too. I think they have evidence that he may be alive.

How could someone turn that much money down?!

I am in two minds about that.
Wording of the reward the recovery of William.
We are approaching it as if he is potentially alive or if we find his remains. We have said to the family we are going to do everything to find out what happened to William.

This is the states largest investigation and we have cast the net very wide.
Have increased the strikeforce
Rosann - lead by homicide
Rosann 2 - fraud, armed hold up and sex crimes.

If you have concerns about the way a child came into a family.
Though, Jubelin seemed to not want to elaborate on the pedo ring line.

William will have to go to school next year.
Things could start to go pear-shaped for whoever has him at that point.
If they haven't been totally hiding him away, locked in the proverbial basement (proverbial given basements aren't really a thing in Oz!), then people are going to get sus.
You need full documentation to enrol a kid in school. And if you home school, it's only legal if you register with BOSTES (assuming he's in NSW still). You can come to the negative attention of FACS if you do not register - probably not ideal if the child isn't in your legal custody ....

As the reward is offered for the return of William and not for a charge/conviction perhaps they do have information that leads them to believe he is very much alive and hopefully in the hands of someone keeping him safe. If this is the case hopefully it's someone that could use $1,000,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member