Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
just advertised on channel nines current affair tonight, a secret landmark court decision regarding william?

ACA NOW...

The whole story about William
Williams bio mother & best Kim talking...
Kim was living with Tony Jones twist
There is no suggestion that the bio family has anything to do with his abduction.

'There is a tragic probability that William is not alive'

OLD interviews...

Govt authorities threatened journalists not to disclose William was a foster child. Journalists are are now allowed to disclose this fact.

The Dept of community Services not allowing this truth has inhibited finding William.

Nothing new except we are now allowed to know William was a foster child.

ACA NOW...

The whole story about William
Williams bio mother & best Kim talking...
Kim was living with Tony Jones twist
There is no suggestion that the bio family has anything to do with his abduction.

'There is a tragic probability that William is not alive'

OLD interviews...

Govt authorities threatened journalists not to disclose William was a foster child. Journalists are are now allowed to disclose this fact.

The Dept of community Services not allowing this truth has inhibited finding William.

Nothing new except we are now allowed to know William was a foster child.

TGY where did it say Kim was living with Tony Jones. I must have missed it.

ACA just rehashed interviews and nothing we didn't know except the Dept of Community Services threatened journalists not to disclose William was a foster child TO COVER THEIR OWN BUTTS!! & this has hampered Williams recovery.

I thought ACA had a bombshell as advertised. I should know better by now about ACA.

TGY where did it say Kim was living with Tony Jones. I must have missed it.

About 1/3 the way through. It was a rehashed interview with bio grandmother & Kim. Remember Kim wanted a house with 3 bedrooms for her art & it was suggested it was for William?
Was typing as the show was aired.

ACA just rehashed interviews and nothing we didn't know except the Dept of Community Services threatened journalists not to disclose William was a foster child TO COVER THEIR OWN BUTTS!! & this has hampered Williams recovery.

I thought ACA had a bombshell as advertised. I should know better by now about ACA.

Guess that clears up what Caroline Overington was referring to.
imo

About 1/3 the way through. It was a rehashed interview with bio grandmother & Kim. Remember Kim wanted a house with 3 bedrooms for her art & it was suggested it was for William?
Was typing as the show was aired.

Arrgh .... I remember now...thanks.
I had a bit of a brain freeze and was thinking it was NC living with AJ.

Just confirmation he was a foster child and both the bio and foster family are not under suspicion.

Another bit of new info (not to us) is that Bio Dad has been in jail and struggled with drugs.

Does anyone know who would have taken this (foster suppression) to court to make it public knowledge?

Another bit of new info (not to us) is that Bio Dad has been in jail and struggled with drugs.

Does anyone know who would have taken this (foster suppression) to court to make it public knowledge?

yes I heard that about the bio dad as well.

I think it was the judge who who lifted the suppression saying it is of public interest & it had inhibited finding William.

[h=1]EXCLUSIVE: Bombshell court ruling allows revelation missing William Tyrrell a foster child[/h]Missing boy William Tyrrell was in foster care at the time of his disappearance, A Current Affair can reveal, after a ruling by the NSW Court of Appeal clarified the law.
In the Court of Appeal documents, obtained by A Current Affair, the judge found that the fact of William being in the parental responsibility of the NSW Minister for Family and Community Services, and in the care of departmentally approved carers, was a matter of "legitimate public interest".
The then-three-year-old William vanished while visiting members of his foster family near Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast on September 12, 2014.
The department responsible for looking after William sought to prevent publication of the fact William was in care, but a Supreme Court judge permitted the publication, and the three judges of the Court of Appeal upheld his ruling.
Read more: A Current Affair chief on the importance of William Tyrrell foster revelation
Supreme Court of NSW judge Justice Brereton is also quoted as noting "the tragic probability that (William) is no longer alive".

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...reveals-missing-william-tyrell-a-foster-child

For three years, William's status as a foster child has been a closely-guarded secret of the NSW State Government.
The Department of Family and Community Services has repeatedly threatened journalists with criminal charges if they revealed William was in the care of the state when he went missing.
However, the Court of Appeal noted Justice Brereton disagreed with their interpretation of the law, and also rejected the notion that the information would have a negative impact on the investigation.
He ruled there was substantial public interest in the "accountability and scrutiny of the out-of-home-care system".

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...reveals-missing-william-tyrell-a-foster-child

The original case was brought about after the Secretary for the Department of Family And Community Services sought an injunction against a Facebook page entitled “Walking Warriors 4 Missing Children” requiring certain posts be removed because they revealed William Tyrell was in the care of the minister Gabrielle Upton at the time.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2c7909c0e1fe408a0807fc97c14d21c5

The original case was brought about after the Secretary for the Department of Family And Community Services sought an injunction against a Facebook page entitled “Walking Warriors 4 Missing Children” requiring certain posts be removed because they revealed William Tyrell was in the care of the minister Gabrielle Upton at the time.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2c7909c0e1fe408a0807fc97c14d21c5

dummy me was thinking it was to protects Williams sister but it was the Dept. covering their own asses!

Gagging the press is crime in itself! To think this might have interfered with Williams return. Arghhhhh!

dummy me was thinking it was to protects Williams sister but it was the Dept. covering their own asses!

Gagging the press is crime in itself! To think this might have interfered with Williams return. Arghhhhh!

It does make you wonder where this is headed.
All the pedo arrests...gapa.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members