Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTaurus"";13839271 said:
Thanks bearbear but wasn't there a full shot of him showing his legs sitting on the swing? I remember thinking that this photo made him look older by the length of his legs. For some reason when I first saw this photo, he looked older to me then 3yo. JMO but I was a little shocked and I seem to recall that this photo was shown on this thread after some time. Where did it come from and was this a family photo does anyone know? It just does not seem like a natural pose that a mum for eg would take a photo of - holding the ropes - maybe but hands behind the head? I don't know why but when I saw this picture it reminded me of those two creeps that adopted and raised that little boy (Cairns?), posed and photographed him and took him round the world. (sorry to talk about those sickos) . Maybe and I hope, I am totally off track and this was just an awkward family photo. I don't seem to remember anyone discussing this photo much, just the location on the shirt and then the discussion about the erection of Where's William advertising on the sunshine coast. Maybe it was around the time I joined WS in 2016 as I wanted to discuss it but then I was on the move. Does anyone else find this pic a little off or is it just me?

There have been a couple of photo's with William wearing this shirt.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wil...d/news-story/74d2ce5959dda6009acbe91b6294fac2

attachment.php

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2017/08/25/missing-boy-william-tyrrell-foster/

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/whereswill...180540151553/1983423425227261/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

I can't see anything wrong with the photo, looks to me as if he's in a playground that has a few ropes. In the first image there is blurring around Williams arm like he has reacted to something and put his arms up quickly, obviously happily as he is smiling.

ETA - I don't think there is any significance in the shirt either, I think it's just a printed T-Shirt you can buy in most shops without ever going to the destination printed on them.

Attachments

• ##William.jpg
    ##William.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 241
  • ##tyrrell-960x540.jpg
    ##tyrrell-960x540.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 134
  • ##WilliamOfficial.jpg
    ##WilliamOfficial.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 130
yes, i do see what you mean, it could just be an awkward family photo or seen as a pose to appeal to someone online,
ive noticed he does seem to have a forced smile in lots of photos, maybe his 'photo face' dear little boy

I remember my kiddies put their arms up like that when they were shy for a photo or being introduced to an adult. I think it’s a kinda shyness or unsureness. :dunno:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t believe in coincidences like this.

Detectives also questioned Kim Loweke (pictured), who is best friends with William's grandmother Natalie Collins, over her whereabouts on the day the three-year-old went missing.
Ms Loweke also has personal links with Tony Jones and Spedding - two accused paedophiles that were both named as persons of interest in the case.
Ms Loweke admitted that the set of coincidences were strange, but denied having anything to do with William Tyrrell's disappearance.
'I was thinking about how the situation is so weird, it is weird. I can't work it out, me minds going a hundred miles an hour going what's going on,' she told ACA.
'I don't know why my name's come up in the situation I seriously don't know,' she said, trailing off with laughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ild-Facebook-group-exposed.html#ixzz52pzXbwJG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This being a very uncanny coincidence.

Last year a photo came across the desks of NSW detectives showing a young boy and a woman in a McDonald's in Central Queensland.
The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins............

Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

Whoa soso I’m wondering if this connected to William’s disappearance and if it is would we really ever get to know.

I have always felt from the very beginning that bio dad had a connection to William's disappearance, even though he was in jail at the time of William's disappearance.

He had someone else act on his behalf while in prison as he didn't like the idea of William having a foster dad? MOO

Posting this so it won’t get lost.
It’s the photo of William on the RHS.

xx
cf812647658159e8c88929338590bc2b.jpg

Note it states abducted not missing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To me, William's case seems so much like the Beaumont children's case.
I only hope that one day they can find William .... and convict the perpetrator.

Wouldn't it be amazing if William is still alive and being cared for by someone known to him (provided that no physical harm etc has been done to him).

It's not the outcome I would like to see but it would be better than a lot of other worse scenarios.

Praying for justice to prevail soon. MOO

this photo was glimpsed in the background on a pinboard in the police incidence room where msm (a current affair?) were interviewing det gary jubelin, its been discussed quite a lot on here with lots of theories regarding its origin and purpose and whether or not it was a strategy to let it be seen

this photo was glimpsed in the background on a pinboard in the police incidence room where msm (a current affair?) were interviewing det gary jubelin, its been discussed quite a lot on here with lots of theories regarding its origin and purpose and whether or not it was a strategy to let it be seen
Thank you. It looks like an imagine from ummm websites and I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I thought I would ask

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

[h=1]Where is William: 60 Minutes Part 2 of 3 September 6, 2015[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5fhsGSVOM

clip showing incidence room photos

attachment.php

The disappearance of William Tyrrell is one of Australia’s most baffling missing person cases. Picture: NSW PoliceSource:Supplied

Thanks sleepinoz - this was the photo I remembered. To my knowledge we first saw this photo in 2016 and it was supplied by the NSW Police. I had not seen the playground photo before. I must have missed that one but it unfortunately did not change my mind that he looks to be older than 3 in both of these pictures jmo as a mum with boys. idk why but the arms and legs along with torso look quite long for a 3yo and with it being a police issued photo it just got me thinking that perhaps they wanted it to be seen.

GTaurus"";13843842 said:
The disappearance of William Tyrrell is one of Australia’s most baffling missing person cases. Picture: NSW PoliceSource:Supplied

Thanks sleepinoz - this was the photo I remembered. To my knowledge we first saw this photo in 2016 and it was supplied by the NSW Police. I had not seen the playground photo before. I must have missed that one but it unfortunately did not change my mind that he looks to be older than 3 in both of these pictures jmo as a mum with boys. idk why but the arms and legs along with torso look quite long for a 3yo and with it being a police issued photo it just got me thinking that perhaps they wanted it to be seen.

It may just be genetics. His bio father appears to be taller and skinny. I don't think there would be any reason to lie about William's age, would there? If that is what you are meaning.

The 'wisdom' and maturity showing on William's face, in some of his pictures, just indicates the kind of life he had experienced. Evidently going through situations that caused him to be removed from his original home, shuffled around, making emotional adjustments. It is not an easy life for a foster child - adjusting, readjusting.

GTaurus"";13843842 said:
attachment.php

http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-william/
[h=2]Describing William[/h] [h=3]What William looks like[/h]
  • Now 5-years-old, William is of Caucasian appearance.
  • William was above average height for his age. Not overly tall but taller than most boys his age when he disappeared. William walks with a “swagger”.
  • William has hazel eyes and brown straight hair which grows very quickly. His hair is thicker on the top of his head and finer towards the base of his head near his neck.
  • William has one rather large dark freckle on the left-hand side, top of his head about 5cm back from his hairline. It is a dark chocolate colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam