Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he is a lying atrocious pedo. Men of that age I'm sure wouldn't take there mistress to a single bed mattress above a pawn shop.

Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine.

Police have sent away 3 cars, mobile phones, mattress and computer equipment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

Mobile phones ... Spedding's and Margaret's? Spedding's and Spedding's? Wonder what that is about. It is not like he (and all his non-wealth) is working for a company that provides a work phone and so he also has his own phone.

We know his son was having a whinge about Spedding not getting any/much work since the POI status .. and probably less since the charges ... and complaining he had it tough enough already.

Not impossible unit, but seems very improbable sadly .

Thats true, i have friend in the us looking at this case whom i know can see it a from a different perspective.

More eyes the better.

Mobile phones ... Spedding's and Margaret's? Spedding's and Spedding's? Wonder what that is about. It is not like he (and all his non-wealth) is working for a company that provides a work phone and so he also has his own phone.

We know his son was having a whinge about Spedding not getting any/much work since the POI status .. and probably less since the charges.

Well you would think with MS being so critical to her husbands alibi - her phone would also need to be checked out.

Well you would think with MS being so critical to her husbands alibi - her phone would also need to be checked out.

Yes. Also, I hadn't thought about her phone pings before. If he was with her, their phones would likely be pinging off the same tower(s) at the same time. Wonder how that ping evidence went?

He is still not cleared, so probably it didn't go well.

We know how the KR phone pings went dont we!.

Whàngarei;13911896 said:
Poor reception around Kendall ?

Yes. Back in the threads somewhere we studied all the towers in the area. Kendall had black spots and dicey reception areas at the time (though was scheduled for NBN a bit later). Hence, the foster dad needing to go elsewhere for his teleconference that morning.

Likely, we thought, the reason he was able to get away on Thursday - instead of Friday - was if he could participate in that teleconference. Easy to confirm through mobile data traffic/pings, plus I am sure his office/client has confirmed that to the police ... as part of the police looking into the activities of that morning.

Apparent, alleged what ever. Our coppers aren't wordsmiths, I wouldn't read to much into those words used. They know, we don't . I would think it's pretty safe to say from all accounts that William was abducted. To those questioning that I would love to hear your theories of what you think happened to him.

Wouldn't it be great? But, quite rightly it's against TOS.

Phone pings are soooooooo revealing!

Following William’s disappearance, Mr Spedding gave a 10-page statement to police, as well as a DNA swab, to assist with the investigation.

Mr Spedding had been at the Kendall home days earlier to quote on a washing machine repair and returned there a week later to complete the job — but maintains he had nothing to do with the boy’s disappearance. “I had no involvement, I wasn’t there on the day it occurred,” Mr Spedding told The Sunday Telegraph in his first sit-down interview since the raid.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58
William Spedding: I never did anything to hurt William Tyrell

Not to mention a pretty lengthy statement particularly if inconsistencies are found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong