Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.

When she returned, the street was in chaos.

“I wasn’t home and my husband wasn’t home. The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.

“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here *because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I HATE TAPATALK!
It changes the text after I send.
I wrote Milatt and it changes it afterwards to Milan!
My apologies for the constant errors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whomever took William must have a big set of testicles .The odds of being seen are huge. I am sitting in my lounge room and my street is very quiet. I can see the whole street but anyone looking in cannot see me because of our blinds. I just can't get my head around anyone taking such a risk. Anyone could have been sitting looking out their window at the time unbeknownst to the abductor. Williams mother might have been coming out the door at that very moment. One of the houses in the street could have a security camera. So many ways they may have been seen.

Maybe they were seen but someone is complicit or is in denial.

Whàngarei;13913674 said:
Thats what worries me. The information being overlooked.

It won’t be overlooked. ‘No stone unturned.’

Is it going to be like k &k ? Only one going down for his abduction? Tread lightly .

Whàngarei;13913965 said:
Is it going to be like k &k ? Only one going down for his abduction? Tread lightly .

I pray that’s not the case. We don’t know what happened to William, we can only speculate.

They are scurrying to save their asses imo. :maddening::maddening:

Whàngarei;13913979 said:
Plenty complicit imo.

Yep but that’s not our business. ‘Lego Batman doesn’t need our help.’ (See the link to the OT article I posted the other day to lighten up the thread.)

It happens pretty frequently with archived news stories, especially if a website has transferred/updated to a new host or site platform once or multiple times in the intervening years. [emoji853]

... Maybe someone threatened a lawsuit if family pix weren’t removed? Doesn’t seem likely, but who knows.

I think the organisations mentioned in the articles had his photos removed.

I know GJ has ruled out the Bio & Foster parents, but as far as an abduction by extended bio family - I think it is possible, I've read a lot of people's theories on this & how it is not plausible based on the fact that only William was taken.
My thoughts are that if that were the case, that a bio family member, or someone connect to them was responsible, it could have been that they had actually planned on snatching both children, no real plan of attack had actually been thought out, an opportunity presents itself via little William coming bounding around the corner alone.
Maybe they assumed they would have the opportunity to grab William's sister shorty after, maybe they didn't realise how big it would all get (someone who thinks they can take a child & get away with it, is either not very smart, or has not put too much thought into the reality of the consequences).
The police are called, the investigation gets bigger & bigger, they already have William, what can they do now? hand him over, apologise & go on with their lives? its too late for that at this stage, they cant just open the door & let the boy walk out to find his way back, not only will they obviously be prosecuted, but they will likely lose any hope of future contact, so they have to keep him.

My only problem with a theory like this, is IMO it would rely heavily on the persons/s not being very smart, or not the best at foreseeing the consequences to their actions, so how could they outsmart police by hiding William &/or their involvement.

I know GJ has ruled out the Bio & Foster parents, but as far as an abduction by extended bio family - I think it is possible, I've read a lot of people's theories on this & how it is not plausible based on the fact that only William was taken.
My thoughts are that if that were the case, that a bio family member, or someone connect to them was responsible, it could have been that they had actually planned on snatching both children, no real plan of attack had actually been thought out, an opportunity presents itself via little William coming bounding around the corner alone.
Maybe they assumed they would have the opportunity to grab William's sister shorty after, maybe they didn't realise how big it would all get (someone who thinks they can take a child & get away with it, is either not very smart, or has not put too much thought into the reality of the consequences).
The police are called, the investigation gets bigger & bigger, they already have William, what can they do now? hand him over, apologise & go on with their lives? its too late for that at this stage, they cant just open the door & let the boy walk out to find his way back, not only will they obviously be prosecuted, but they will likely lose any hope of future contact, so they have to keep him.

My only problem with a theory like this, is IMO it would rely heavily on the persons/s not being very smart, or not the best at foreseeing the consequences to their actions, so how could they outsmart police by hiding William &/or their involvement.

I wonder who would take care of William for 3½ years. With no contact from his parents/grandmother, as I would think they would have been monitored for this type of thing (despite the parents being cleared). With no Centrelink payments for William, because where did this child come from, suddenly? William would be an expense, as well as a risk.

I wonder who would take care of William for 3½ years. With no contact from his parents/grandmother, as I would think they would have been monitored for this type of thing (despite the parents being cleared). With no Centrelink payments for William, because where did this child come from, suddenly? William would be an expense, as well as a risk.

Yes, it would definitely not be easy, thats what I meant with my problem with that scenario, I don't believe the people who would have been motivated to carry that out, would have the means or smarts to do so.

Photos take up more memory/server space than print. I think it could be likely that MSM archive many of their photos, after a certain period of time, so they don't blow out all their capacity.

Yes, that could be true. I suppose it depends on their server capacity.

Yes, it would definitely not be easy, thats what I meant with my problem with that scenario, I don't believe the people who would have been motivated to carry that out, would have the means or smarts to do so.

That might be quite true, William might not be with the ones that took him.
My opinion.

That might be quite true, William might not be with the ones that took him.
My opinion.

If William has been handed on ... sold ... there should be a money trail. Right? I wonder if the type of people that some of us are imagining could do this type of thing would be smart enough to conceal that money, without going out and blowing it on something way beyond their typical price range.

Unless he was traded for favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member