Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my opinion. I am here for William and I will not be manipulated or bullied into changing my opinion.

Perhaps you were misunderstanding our posts. We were discussing yet another theory ... one that is valid given the situation. But one that I do not think happened. The theory did not include any of the cleared persons, and no-one has sleuthed the families. All of this knowledge is available in MSM.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Perhaps you were misunderstanding our posts. We were discussing yet another theory ... one that is valid given the situation. But one that I do not think happened. The theory did not include any of the cleared persons, and no-one has sleuthed the families. All of this knowledge is available in MSM.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I haven’t misunderstood. I know that an abduction scenario was initially the topic of the post and that it is a valid one as tgy and I posted about it earlier. It may be true or false but we (as third parties) don’t know for sure. It wasn’t a comment on TOS, just expanding on my comment on how I view William’s story generally.. A tug of war in many ways. And, yes, I am entitled to my opinion. We all are — no one can police our thoughts. (Unless you’re a WS’ Moderator :D )

This is true, Bo. I would be interested to hear your theory, but apparently you don't have one.
I think our opinions are better directed at the crime, as opposed to our posts. And that is my opinion. :D

No hard feelings, just that we probably need to stick to the topic a bit more. Which, to me, is the crime of William's likely abduction, and things related to those scenarios. And definitely about his disappearance, in general. That's all.

That’s true. The topic is sleuthing William’s disappearance and that is our only remit.

My theories? Abduction by a known or unknown child sex offender and/or something to do with the criminal underworld or, still, an abduction by a person or persons unknown but that have a relationship with William or, an accident that has been covered up; possibly an MVA.

That’s true. The topic is sleuthing William’s disappearance and that is our only remit.

My theories? Abduction by a known or unknown child sex offender and/or something to do with the criminal underworld or, still, an abduction by a person or persons unknown but that have a relationship with William or, an accident that has been covered up; possibly an MVA.

ETA:

I know about much about the first theory, ie; the known CSO and alleged CSO, ie; BS, AJ, PB, DN. But not the unknown because sleuthing a non-POI would be against TOS.

The second theory I’m not about to touch with a barge pole because it may put William at risk of harm or, death if he is still alive. And it would mean sleuthing William’s biological father’s and others’ unknown associates, which is against TOS.

The third theory would involve sleuthing William, his biological and foster families, friends and associates. Against TOS, except for NC who has declared herself a POI, I believe. And of course, KL.

The fourth would involve sleuthing those who are not POI. Again, against TOS.

So really all we can do is to quote source material from MSM and give our opinions.

There is still the remote possibility that William did wander into the bush, and fall into an unlikely place, knock himself unconscious, or some other anomoly that has led to him being as yet undiscovered. Small children have been known to wander very far in remote areas in the past. I do not believe this to be the case, my eye is still on Spedding and his denied appearance on Benaroon Drive that morning.

Or William could have slipped into a drain and been flushed further than the drain cameras could reach.

Important that the detectives find William or hard evidence/testimony, if they want to prosecute. The above scenarios will be a hard thing for a prosecutor to overcome in a court of law, on circumstantial evidence.

There is still the remote possibility that William did wander into the bush, and fall into an unlikely place, knock himself unconscious, or some other anomoly that has led to him being as yet undiscovered. Small children have been known to wander very far in remote areas in the past. I do not believe this to be the case, my eye is still on Spedding and his denied appearance on Benaroon Drive that morning.

Or William could have slipped into a drain and been flushed further than the drain cameras could reach.

Important that the detectives find William or hard evidence/testimony, if they want to prosecute. The above scenarios will be a hard thing for a prosecutor to overcome in a court of law, on circumstantial evidence.

You asked me about my theories :D I agree with your first but I agree it is a remote possibility, given the thoroughness of the search. Not impossible but remote.

Spare me the second, no matter how remote. Those bloody drains! richie and koios debated that point ad nauseum on previous threads, along with the intricacies of the Benaroon Drive sewerage system (courtesy of Makara), and I do not want to go there again! (William’s drains/sewerage system = Alison B-C’s roundabouts and koppers logs!) No. Just No. No. No. No. No.

Yes, I understand the problem with prosecuting a circumstantial case, now that you’ve explained it via ‘Criminal Law for Dummies’. :floorlaugh:

You asked me about my theories :D I agree with your first but I agree it is a remote possibility, given the thoroughness of the search. Not impossible but remote.

Spare me the second, no matter how remote. Those bloody drains! richie and koios debated that point ad nauseum on previous threads, along with the intricacies of the Benaroon Drive sewerage system (courtesy of Makara), and I do not want to go there again! (William’s drains/sewerage system = Alison B-C’s roundabouts and koppers logs!) No. Just No. No. No. No. No.

Yes, I understand the problem with prosecuting a circumstantial case, now that you’ve explained it via ‘Criminal Law for Dummies’. :floorlaugh:

It was a general post, Bo. For everyone.

Thanks for stating your theories. :)

It was a general post, Bo. For everyone.

Thanks for stating your theories. :)

Sorry, missed that. Oops! I wonder if koios ever contacted Crimestoppers about his theory of William exploring a drain and becoming wedged in there? Or the falling into a used/disused sewerage tank? Or water tanks? Were all those searched extensively? I know we discussed the topic at length but it was so long ago. I can’t imagine that a police investigation the scale of Strike Force Rosann would continue had NSWPOL been almost 100% certain that William and/or his remains weren’t within a 1-1.5 km search radius of 48 Benaroon Drive.

Possibly, though personally, I find it hard to believe that there was not one single person in the families that was able to offer kincare to William and his sister. Whether that be grandparents, siblings, cousins ..... Brendan's biological father, who they apparently stayed with at some point in time.

It would have been the best way to ensure that William and his sister were not slotted into the permanent care of the Minister, until 18 years old, and/or adopted elsewhere.

The care arrangement was always intended to be permanent.

To me, that says that no-one was ever going to step up to the mark, by agreement. Clean up their act, if that was the kincare issue. Take on the financial/emotional/physical aspects ... while the biological parent(s) cleaned up their own act.

Though, I have to say, I have sometimes wondered if the foster parents weren't some kind of twice-removed, three-times removed relation of the biological parents.

So, I need to agree with kiwi. No motive for anyone close to the family to abduct William imo.

We just don't know. Therefore I think it would be hard to speculate if any extended family had motive to abduct WT. MOO

The drain theory is a remote possibility. I couldn't see it really coming into the case equation.

Would have been ruled out early on.

No body knows what happened to William, that's why we all are here because
I'm stumped. Hopefully the cops know more than us but at this stage I'm open to all theories and i won't be bagging anyones thoughts and ideas.
it could have been Roo Man for all i know at this stage.

No body knows what happened to William, that's why we all are here because
I'm stumped. Hopefully the cops know more than us but at this stage I'm open to all theories and i won't be bagging anyones thoughts and ideas.
it could have been Roo Man for all i know at this stage.

Or a yowie (no offence meant to our First Peoples’ members and/or readers).

I'm remembering little Jamie Bulger taken by two young boys, just because.

It could have been a couple of kids on bikes, it could have been a 'Savage' neighbour, whoever it was they were quick & quiet. Right place, right time.

The LE always know more that us, it could be a case of waiting.

When i say waiting i believe he is still alive.

Someone will slip up they always do.

The LE always know more that us, it could be a case of waiting.

When i say waiting i believe he is still alive.

Someone will slip up they always do.

That’s my problem Unit I’m straddling a barbed-wire fence here.

It depends how long he was unattended that he could have followed a cat into the bush and fell between two boulders but I imagine he might have been found if that was the case. I guess anything is possible at this stage.
It bothers me that 6 degrees is just too much of a coincidence.
The cars matching persons both known to Spedding and the bios.
It’s NOT far fetched because LE confiscated one and took interest in the other.
Yeah I know nothing was found in TJ’s vehicle, or Spedding’s that we have been told.
Unfortunately I’m 50/50 & the barbed wire is painful.

Poor little bloke, he so deserved that good family he was in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s my problem Unit I’m straddling a barbed-wire fence here.

It depends how long he was unattended that he could have followed a cat into the bush and fell between two boulders but I imagine he might have been found if that was the case. I guess anything is possible at this stage.
It bothers me that 6 degrees is just too much of a coincidence.
The cars matching persons both known to Spedding and the bios.
It’s NOT far fetched because LE confiscated one and took interest in the other.
Yeah I know nothing was found in TJ’s vehicle, or Spedding’s that we have been told.
Unfortunately I’m 50/50 & the barbed wire is painful.

Poor little bloke, he so deserved that good family he was in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m still on the abduction theory 99.9999 % but I can’t get over how brazen it must have been. Could someone have pulled up at the house with a really decent reason to be there to maybe scope things out as a plan then have the opportunity of William right there in front of them with no one in sight and bam-don’t think just get him ??

I’m still on the abduction theory 99.9999 % but I can’t get over how brazen it must have been. Could someone have pulled up at the house with a really decent reason to be there to maybe scope things out as a plan then have the opportunity of William right there in front of them with no one in sight and bam-don’t think just get him ??

If a desperate pedo uses that route (through William's street & into the bush) & see's a kid for the taking -- well. it wouldn't be that hard if he's alone out the front :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong