Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by CarmelEyesD, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

was it parked outside williams grandmothers house, if so he lied about going back to her house.
    i actually get the creeps now when i look at him, something doesnt feel right
    feel sorry for his grandchildren, hope they arent teased at school

2. butterstick

butterstick Well-Known Member

From the article that the excellent TootsieFootsie found:

Eight days after WT went missing, wouldn't there of been lots of people trying to help? So it's not so incriminating. He had come into contact with the grandmother earlier, and he might of felt he needed to help.

What does make it more odd is the wording. They specifically call out the dozen or so car as being involved in the investigation, except the van. Maybe it was at the end of the day, and most of the volunteer searchers had gone home.

Such a coincidence, for a reporter to pick that up and highlight it.

3. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Inserting himself into investigation by the looks.

4. bearbear

with homicide detectives, cadaver dogs, probing and draining and excavating it sadly seems police are now searching for a body, maybe they have evidence of something pointing to that?
    im wondering though if its possible hes still alive and being hidden, could it still be possible?

5. Random-me

Random-me Well-Known Member

I would just like to say that when it comes to being Indigenous, there are no percentages. The use of casts stopped many years ago

6. bearbear

isnt it common for some criminals to go back to the scene of the crime and post blatantly on facebook? gives them a feeling of power etc

7. butterstick

I seem to remember police stopping cars from using the road at some point. To stop rubbernecking and confusing the situation.

This couldn't of been before the van was spotted? Unless he was very cunning at told them he had a job to do for one of the few houses at the end of that road.

Assuming he is guilty to begin with, of course. The police say he is not a POI.

8. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

but who drove it there??

9. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

I would agree with you, except it doesn't hold true for govt funding for things such as University education. But that is another subject. :)

10. Burtrito

Burtrito Member

asshat- love it

11. SouthAussie

"But police on Wednesday said Mr Spedding was a "person of interest" in the disappearance of the toddler ...."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

12. Belz

Belz New Member

This just reminded me of that picture that went around FB of the criminal who everyone said should be a model... lol! Looks can be deceiving.

13. butterstick

And is it even his van? Could be another repair man, for all we know.

Does seem too much of a coincidence. There are not too many houses at the end of that road, so less likely to see maintenance men generally.

Just the fact it is mentioned in the article, in that way, seems like too much of a coincidence too me.

Right... except I thought late yesterday they retracted that and said the opposite. I may of lost track :)

14. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

It's likely a reporter dropping a bit of gossip they'd heard at the scene in a non-direct way, perhaps they had picked up on police interest in the van and BS's over keen interest in the case, perhaps that was the buzz on the street, as in 'here he comes again, funny how he's here every single day except, of course, the one day when he was supposed to be here, funny that' etc.

15. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

I think they reiterated that while he was a POI he is not a suspect.

16. Belz

Belz New Member

Is your front door quite close to the road though?
    I'm just thinking along the lines of if her house and anyone locally have large blocks, generally they are set back around 15 metres from the front boundary, so it would seem a waste of time to park on the street and walk 30 metres just to get the hammer you forgot kind of thing.

17. Burtrito

Burtrito Member

Some criminals make themselves known to police as a way of staying on top of the search and info and to make themselves look innocent I presume. Thinking back to poor little Ebony Simpson who was taken at the spur of the moment by a father of girls. His car was spotted by some very observant boys who described it and him in detail. Police then realised the said car was at their doorstep so to speak. His confession is chilling in it's lack of emotion and I remember seeing footage of him at the search briefings. Remarkably similar to whats going on here IMO
    http://www.citv.com.au/tv-shows/826/crimes-that-shook-australia

18. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

And some clients/customers are downright weird to work with and keep happy! They don't want trades taking up ''valuable'' parking space as they want/need complete and unfettered access to their parking area. MOO

19. SouthAussie

My house is bit further back from the road than William's grandma's house .. I have a slightly longer driveway, about 1/3-1/2 longer.

And, interestingly, it is the older tradies who park on the street. The young bucks just pull right in and park.

20. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Gosh, yes, I remember her face from that school photograph so well. Very much an opportunistic crime. If her mother had met her at the bus as normal, or her brother's bus not been late - and of course, if the scum who did what he did hadn't been scum, she'd still be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.