Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

2. Wexford

Wexford Well-Known Member

Agree. I believe the next step hinges on the court case. And certainly if you believe the chatter on SM at the moment a lot of others are hanging their hat on it too.

3. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

any hints/links on the chatter on sm?
    i dont have a fb account

4. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Remember this? I wonder if a version of this could happen in William's case ... after Spedding's current court cases. Perhaps in exchange for a lighter sentence in the current cases, if found guilty, and no further prosecution.

5. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

Even if William is found? I think if little William is found it would make a great contribution to finding his abdutor - unless the very perp is well skilled in forensics... there must be some trace evidence?

6. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

Very useful info thanks BO. So does this area include the "jesus saves William" stump? Just a quick q - i should look it up!!! :)

7. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

I can't see how that would work, or be offered, and I know would be completely unsatisfactory everone. The premise for him being charged with whatever, for WT's disappearance would be based on what he has done to his previous victims historically and as far as we know a circumstancial evidence case. If he was able to give a body at a coronial inquiry after an immunity deal, he might be able to get away with saying he pulled up and ran WT over by accident, panicked and left the scene with him. Atkins could not be tried again due to double indemnity laws but he did get done on perjury. He was looking at 10 years and made up some BS about his partner oding. MOO

8. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

Also, if found guilty of the historical charges, as terrible as they are, will he not be sentenced in accordance with how he would be sentenced at the actual time of the crimes, substantially lessening a sentence if he did the same thing today?

9. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

Sorry guys, I come here sporadically lately. I wish we knew what happened to William but because there's often no concrete info - sometimes i avoid even looking here. It breaks my heart. Obviously i aways come back tho.. I'm just so glad that so may people are interested in his welfare...he obviously has legions of fans. sorry to be sporadic tho..

10. SouthAussie

I just keep thinking of Jubelin saying ... the worst is not finding a body, the worst is never finding a body.

11. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

what do you mean???

12. SouthAussie

That I am not sure about. When I was looking at some of the historical cases that Judge Syme has presided over, she gave some pretty tough sentences to the guilty parties. Even the ones who pled guilty.

13. Unit45

Unit45 "Quod oculus videt 3."

Its better to hold out hold hope than to capitulate to the forsaken.

Lets hope we see little William running around again, and for whoever has taken him your time will come.

14. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

Yes, to make that grim choice though, if there is a choice must be terrible for families. A conclusion, a body, but no real justice. Terrible.

15. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

yes, but only if he was a juvenile at the time...

16. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

Hi all. just interested in your opinions about the stump found in the Middle Brother State Forest...last year. It might not interest anybody, but i'm so curious. It says "JESUS SAVES WILLIAM". I saw it myself. Geographically speaking it's within a curious radius - & then, also, it was some time later (like a delayed trophy signature). The police indicated it was a part of a geo-chacing-game - but the response by police was so immense, & the response from the geo-caching team was that it wasn't there - the week before. In other words - it was newish when found. MOO is the police think it's a clue of sorts... Opinions?

17. kiwi50

kiwi50 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I can’t imagine how the FPS can function, they would feel guilty if they try to move on. They deserve closure, not having to live with this forever, always thinking, how, what if.

18. Wexford

Wexford Well-Known Member

A lot of chatter from several members of the BS camp on one FB site re the court case end of Feb and how it will prove his innocence. Nothing of substance, just chatter, but they all seem convinced.

19. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

"It's been terrible. When it all started [the first police search of his home], they took his phone off him and we weren't able to contact him and find out what was going on," he said.
    "It was very, very hard and it's been very hard on Bill and Margaret."
    Mr Spedding said he and one of his sisters would continue to support their father and hoped police would soon find William.

Was there more than one search of BS home?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

20. Unit45

Unit45 "Quod oculus videt 3."

Its could be a sick clue, there's a lot of sick minds out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.