Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. Is the christian name referred to as William his initial christian name prior to him being placed in the foster care system? I have got a distinct niggle that it isn't his initial name.

William was placed into the care of his foster family at 7 months of age. His birthdate is 26 June 2011 therefore that would make placement about 29th January 2012. His older sister had been placed in care prior to William's birth (refer to above document). It is common knowledge that she was born in March 2010. When William was placed into care with foster family she was also placed with them a week after William was placed. That would make it approximately 6 February 2012.

We wondered that earler in the piece. I think he was always William as his sister's name has never changed even if her status did. IMO

I have just been rereading the initial outcome of the Allanna Pearl Smith appeal re release of the information that William had been placed in foster care. There is one particular paragraph that has grabbed my attention and it shows the specific strategy that police investigators employ. I believe the reference by the Justice to Detective Chief Inspector is referring to DCI Jubelin.

"The Detective Chief Inspector in charge of the investigation deposes that the investigation is being conducted as a homicide investigation, although police remain open to the possibility that Julian may yet be found alive. He has briefed the Coroner, who has been made aware of Julian’s in-care status. The Detective Chief Inspector says that in his view publication would be damaging to the investigation. The reasons he proffers for this opinion are that police reveal information to the media in a managed way, to achieve particular strategic objectives; that prior to his becoming involved, a decision was made not to reveal Julian’s in-care status, which has since been consistently maintained; that if it were decided to reveal Julian’s status, the information could be released in a controlled environment, for strategic objectives; and that if such information were published in an unmanaged way, it would be damaging to the investigation because it would provoke significant interest and lead to intense speculation and rumour, potentially divert the focus of the public from matters which investigators consider important and delay efforts to obtain important information, and also divert police resources from the investigation to respond to information based on speculation and rumour. Further, it would deprive police of the opportunity to use the release of the information for strategic objectives."

This gives me a clear indication that 'we' should be looking at what information was released prior to DCI Jubelin taking over the case and I believe that will give us a pretty clear understanding of what the investigators' strategy was and is still currently. I believe DCI Jubelin took over the case at the end of January 2015 but stand to be corrected on that point.
https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/58853ecfe4b058596cba36a9

Maybe, I find myself heading back to the beginning often.

Police have launched a special strike force to help find three-year-old missing boy William Tyrell on the fifth day of the frantic search as it's revealed even police sniffer dogs can't find a trace or scent of the toddler.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arents-house-FIVE-days-ago.html#ixzz58B7I4uaI

AJ - arrested in the days following Williams disappearance - no media coverage for about a year.

BS - returned to grandmas to fix the washer on the 9th September.

PB - former GAPA president arrested - media coverage in the local newspaper, though gapa not mentioned.

19 December 2014
A PENSIONER was convicted on Friday of the aggravated indecent assault of a child.
Paul John Bickford, of Pacific Drive in Port Macquarie, sat alongside his wife for the morning's hearing.
The incident happened earlier this year in Port Macquarie involving a girl under 12 years............
Bickford and his wife left the courtroom together after the magistrate adjourned sentencing until February 19.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2775774/pensioner-convicted-of-indecent-assault/

BS - being investigated by facs and local detectives 9 December 2014.

Mr Spedding had been initially interviewed by FACS workers on December 9 last year in an inquiry separate to the Tyrell case...........
The same month Port Macquarie detectives tried to contact her, she said,

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...e/news-story/73350ebd1be700109fa5a5eb5bb06d0c
Family Services quizzed ‘person of interest’: Children were removed from tradesman Bill Spedding’s care

BS - Following William’s disappearance, Mr Spedding gave a 10-page statement to police, as well as a DNA swab, to assist with the investigation.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58
William Spedding: I never did anything to hurt William Tyrell

Tuesday 20 January 2015 and the days following
BS home and office raided. Three cars seized, phones, computers, mattress and other items sent for testing.
He named people that had not seen him.
A spider man figurine found in his work van.
He and his wife spoke to the media and said they would stick together.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2830409/william-tyrell-focus-turns-to-bonny-hills-home/

I have a question. Is the christian name referred to as William his initial christian name prior to him being placed in the foster care system? I have got a distinct niggle that it isn't his initial name.

William was placed into the care of his foster family at 7 months of age. His birthdate is 26 June 2011 therefore that would make placement about 29th January 2012. His older sister had been placed in care prior to William's birth (refer to above document). It is common knowledge that she was born in March 2010. When William was placed into care with foster family she was also placed with them a week after William was placed. That would make it approximately 6 February 2012.

William is his biological fathers middle name.

I don't remember that. I must go back and re-read. But I have never seen her as the naive little wife that is blindly believing Bill no matter what anyone else says. That does not fit my character assessment of her at all.

I agree.
They may or may not have married in 1987. But if they did - surely they courted for a while first.
Maybe they had been together for years before marrying....:dunno:

Daily Mail Australia understands William's mother has been under contract with Seven for some time.

In the brief clip, Ms Tyrrell is also quoted saying 'they were responsible and they failed'.
The network did not specify who she was referring to, but it is known Ms Tyrrell has strong feelings about his foster parents and Family and Community Services.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-Karlie-breaks-silence.html#ixzz58BPYuEyC

Daily Mail Australia understands William's mother has been under contract with Seven for some time.

In the brief clip, Ms Tyrrell is also quoted saying 'they were responsible and they failed'.
The network did not specify who she was referring to, but it is known Ms Tyrrell has strong feelings about his foster parents and Family and Community Services.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-Karlie-breaks-silence.html#ixzz58BPYuEyC

Do you think police have harnessed chanel 7 as well as 9 amd the Dailymail as well as the Daily Telegraph?

Do you think police have harnessed chanel 7 as well as 9 amd the Dailymail as well as the Daily Telegraph?

I think the police harnessed the media interest.
But I am looking forward to listening to William's bio Mum.
So she is contracted to Seven for how long - I wonder?

so if kt has been under contract to ch 7 for some time, why now is she doing an interview?
police strategy?

so if kt has been under contract to ch 7 for some time, why now is she doing an interview?
police strategy?

Don't know the reason, but she does go back to court in a couple of weeks for sentencing. :thinking:

police strategy?

There is a bit on the horizon.
BS's trial. BC release. KT sentence hearing.
We have a week to wait for the KT interview.
Maybe there will be a surprise or twist, before next Sunday.:thinking:

Papertrail

RSBM
This gives me a clear indication that 'we' should be looking at what information was released prior to DCI Jubelin taking over the case and I believe that will give us a pretty clear understanding of what the investigators' strategy was and is still currently. I believe DCI Jubelin took over the case at the end of January 2015 but stand to be corrected on that point.

[/QUOTE]

Well, the very last thing that was happening that the public knew of through MSM before GJ took the case over, was the searches of BS home, business and up the road in the bush in January 2015.

The story below was about the last thing I remember being published in October 2014.
Interestingly the article talks about being involved in the Malcolm Nader manhunt which was extensive and police needing to employ the same types of stratergies in regards to WT's investigation. From what I saw of that manhunt, the police asked for many people in rural areas who had properties to search any cameras that they had, or inform the police if they thought their properties had been disturbed in any way. There may well have been a lot of information come through of that nature. IMO
william-tyrell-3-still-missing-after-six-weeks-and-police-admit-they-have-no-leads-on-whether-he-wandered-off-or-was-abducted

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/f1cb574cc62bb09807cfc0ea8a0f4125

Papertrail

RSBM

Well, the very last thing that was happening that the public knew of through MSM before GJ took the case over, was the searches of BS home, business and up the road in the bush in January 2015.

The story below was about the last thing I remember being published in October 2014.
Interestingly the article talks about being involved in the Malcolm Nader manhunt which was extensive and police needing to employ the same types of stratergies in regards to WT's investigation. From what I saw of that manhunt, the police asked for many people in rural areas who had properties to search any cameras that they had, or inform the police if they thought their properties had been disturbed in any way. There may well have been a lot of information come through of that nature. IMO
william-tyrell-3-still-missing-after-six-weeks-and-police-admit-they-have-no-leads-on-whether-he-wandered-off-or-was-abducted

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/f1cb574cc62bb09807cfc0ea8a0f4125[/QUOTE]

This also October 2014

Acting Superintendent Commander Tony Joice, who is heading the taskforce investigating the three-year-old’s disappearance from the north coast village, said officers need to rule out any potential leads in the “astonishing” case.
“If you were in the Kendall area, we need to know what you were doing, who you were visiting, what car you were driving, what you were doing there,” he said.
“It’s about putting the pieces together.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...n/news-story/70412ba4be7e24b2eb4aabce27901ebe
William Tyrell disappearance: Police want everyone who was in Kendall to come forward as hunt for missing toddler goes on

BBM. Is William's abduction going to be her excuse? Wonder how much she's being paid. Wonder how she plans to spend the money.

BBM. Is William's abduction going to be her excuse? Wonder how much she's being paid. Wonder how she plans to spend the money.

Wonder how much the FF were paid for 60 minutes interview, Wonder how they spent it?

William Tyrrell's biological mother says she felt like the 'worst mum in the world' when her little boy was abducted - and whoever has him should be shot

BBM

Interesting that Karlie says 'whoever has him'. I wonder who she thinks it is? I wonder if they'll ask her on Sunday night. I wonder how she'll answer. I wonder if she's told Jubes of her suspicions.

Wonder how much the FF were paid for 60 minutes interview, Wonder how they spent it?

I wonder if Mr Jubelin will be a part of this interview.
Maybe not given Karlie is contracted.
Maybe the ff were not paid at all - just as APS said she wasn't paid.
Actually, it is interesting that would even be pointed out.
jmo

No jaw dropping revelations?? Only a surprise or twist? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members