Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or for his friends and family to be careful what they say to the media.

“I’ll get through this,” Ms Spedding said after the hearing, while declining to answer further questions.
“I’ll have a lot to say later, when I’m ready.”
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...d/news-story/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4
Sex-ring assaults of sisters alleged

Having read that article I've just thought of another explanation for the sex assault story, favourable to Spedding, which I won't share for fear it gives him an idea for a lie. Or adds to the pain of the probable victims. On the whole I believe the elder girl, but I'd have trouble getting "beyond reasonable doubt" without a lot more evidence.

I can think of no good reason why anyone would delete their phone logs. I can think of plenty of reasons why someone would do it that are not good which would make LE suspicious. They were trying to check out his story and found discrepancies. Along with the invisible visit to the school and the coffee shop of course. I wonder what else?

Given his sleazy connections--both known and presumed from his pawn shop role--he may have had unrelated reasons to be nervous.

Diverging from your point, Wexford: as to the mattress: it may have been the unsaleable part of a bed that was acquired to sell in the shop, moved for the nonce upstairs.

Given his sleazy connections--both known and presumed from his pawn shop role--he may have had unrelated reasons to be nervous.

Diverging from your point, Wexford: as to the mattress: it may have been the unsaleable part of a bed that was acquired to sell in the shop, moved for the nonce upstairs.

Or he was fatigued at work and would have a lie down as he suffered at the time from Ross River Fever

The electrician said his father, who was suffering from Ross River virus, had been terribly distraught by police and media attention ever since officers raided his Bonny Hills home and Laurieton office in January.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150429-1mvs9b.html

Or he was fatigued at work and would have a lie down as he suffered at the time from Ross River Fever

The electrician said his father, who was suffering from Ross River virus, had been terribly distraught by police and media attention ever since officers raided his Bonny Hills home and Laurieton office in January.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150429-1mvs9b.html

I don't have Ross River Fever but I wouldn't mind a mattress in my office room. Though a couch would be more suitable. Sometimes I lie down on the floor.

I don't have Ross River Fever but I wouldn't mind a mattress in my office room. Though a couch would be more suitable. Sometimes I lie down on the floor.

What do your clients, co workers say when you are lying on the floor. :D

Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.
A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

So "a friend" of BS gave media that information according to the article you linked to. So what was the result of the police question to BS in regard to why he deleted the call/s? We don't hear that part of the story do we?

I can think of no good reason why anyone would delete their phone logs. I can think of plenty of reasons why someone would do it that are not good which would make LE suspicious. They were trying to check out his story and found discrepancies. Along with the invisible visit to the school and the coffee shop of course. I wonder what else?

BBM, I have cleaned out old phone calls on the call logs in my phone when they aren't relevent and just nuisance calls. Usually do it straight after the call now, but have also gone through older ones that are still there too and deleted them.

Having read that article I've just thought of another explanation for the sex assault story, favourable to Spedding, which I won't share for fear it gives him an idea for a lie. Or adds to the pain of the probable victims. On the whole I believe the elder girl, but I'd have trouble getting "beyond reasonable doubt" without a lot more evidence.

What type of family were Hillsley's anyway for the parents to have raised a murderous child raping son? Something awfully wrong in that picture IMO.
And then the nieces at risk for having that living there? Who does that?

So "a friend" of BS gave media that information according to the article you linked to. So what was the result of the police question to BS in regard to why he deleted the call/s? We don't hear that part of the story do we?

Yep a friend said that.
Don't know what the results were. I guess that is all part of the police investigation ......
But they did raid his home and office. His reason for doing that will be interesting.
imo

Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.
A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

Is it known whether the entire call log was deleted or only calls related to William's family?

Yep a friend said that.
Don't know what the results were. I guess that is all part of the police investigation ......
But they did raid his home and office. His reason for doing that will be interesting.
imo

BBM, his reason for what exactly? That the police raided his home & office? That wasn't his call i presume. To date he hasn't been arrested & charged with crimes against WT. He will be going to trial soon for the historic case which has nothing to do with WT. If there are forthcoming charges on BS for WT's disappearance after the trial remains to be seen. We also don't know where WT's investigation has currently led the investigation to yet. There were hundreds of other POI as well, which i gather have been either ruled out or in and investigated further if necessary?

What do your clients, co workers say when you are lying on the floor. :D

Some of them said I had a migraine. Some of them probably said something else, but they waited till I wasn't around. Anyway I got rid of them or vice versa.

Am I allowed to point out a public FB page ? Has quite a few posts about this case and comments from Spedding family/ friends.

Am I allowed to point out a public FB page ? Has quite a few posts about this case and comments from Spedding family/ friends.

From WS Rules
(quote)
Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

If it's nothing mentioned in WS Rules then maybe email the moderator to check if you want.

Yes , don’t want to post it with out being sure first. Given the info and photos and naming of people not supposed to be named I’m very surprised it is still up.

Is it known whether the entire call log was deleted or only calls related to William's family?

From the piece that soso posted, it sounds as if just the calls from and to William's grandmother in the morning were not there. Presumably because they didn't actually happen.

Somehow I have always believed that he told grandma earlier that he would be back on Friday morning because he would have/did have the part by then. No further phone calls required.

The story about that seems to have evolved from what I have posted below, to Spedding saying in his video that there was no intention to go there that morning (despite what he apparently told his son). A constantly moving story ....

"Mr Spedding said his father had told him that he was supposed to repair a washing machine at the Kendall house where William disappeared from on September 12."

"A close friend, Colin, said Mr Spedding did not return to the grandmother's house with a spare part for the washing machine on the day William went missing because he could not get in contact with her."
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...ion-on-unrelated-charges-20150422-1mqkeq.html

From the piece that soso posted, it sounds as if just the calls from and to William's grandmother in the morning were not there. Presumably because they didn't actually happen.

Somehow I have always believed that he told grandma earlier that he would be back on Friday morning because he would have/did have the part by then. No phone calls required. The story about that seems to have evolved from what I have posted below, to Spedding saying in his video that there was no intention to go there that morning, despite what he apparently told his son. A constantly moving story ....

"Mr Spedding said his father had told him that he was supposed to repair a washing machine at the Kendall house where William disappeared from on September 12."

"A close friend, Colin, said Mr Spedding did not return to the grandmother's house with a spare part for the washing machine on the day William went missing because he could not get in contact with her."
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...ion-on-unrelated-charges-20150422-1mqkeq.html

Wasn’t there a reference somewhere way back that foster mum said he had called and was told not come by as something had happened ?

Wasn’t there a reference somewhere way back that foster mum said he had called and was told not come by as something had happened ?

That was in the afternoon. We are speaking of the 'morning calls' .... as per soso's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth