Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s it.
wheres macdonalds in queensland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you tgy. Oh good old Whereis. Much more informative and user-friendly than Google Maps. I keep forgetting about it. I’m going to bookmark it and keep it for future reference.

No I hold no hope whatsoever that William is alive, I believe he would have been dead in possibly less than an hour after being taken.
My theory is the killer panicked as soon as reality set in.

Re Jubelin I’m sure his #1 suspect is BS, he’s made that very clear.
As for links the main one I remember is where he reenacted what he thought happened, where he was walking around the property, talked about two worlds colliding, and think he inferred William may have been at end of driveway.

So many things have been written but I think that interview summed it up perfectly, sadly I have no idea where to find it now, but I’m sure someone else can produce it.

is this it kiwi?
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

That is the one that always had a huge impact on me, bearbear.

Filled with statements from various experts and involved persons. Very important and impactful, to me.

Once, every decade or so, “a child is abducted by some sexual deviant, or thrill killer, or in some other bizarre circumstance,” Neilssen says. These murders are extremely rare.

“If there was anything we could offer them, it would be, just keep plugging away,” Bruce Morcombe says. “The answer is there, don’t give up. It took eight years in Daniel’s case.”

“The worst case is not that a body is found,” Jubelin says. “The worst case is that a body is never found.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?
Greg Bearup and Dan Box 12:00AM April 18, 2015

The Saturday Telegraph can reveal detectives have interviewed Derek Nichols, an elderly man listed on the child protection register, several times and searched his home on the state’s mid-north coast.

Mr Nichols said he had nothing to do with the four-year-old’s disappearance and is not connected to William’s family.

“I was living in Kendall and the police came to see me because I was on the child protection register,” Mr Nichols told The Saturday Telegraph.

“The most significant one was in May when they came and inspected my house.”

Mr Nichols said he was on the child protection register for crimes committed in Victoria. He said he was living in Dunbogan when William went missing and said he did not know anybody connected to the case.

I struggle to make sense of that but I think it means that it was DN's Kendall house that was searched, not the one he said he was living in at Dunbogan at the time William went missing.

Does anyone remember the sighting of an older woman who resembled NC and a child that resembled William in Queensland? Members of SF Rosann were preparing to fly up there but it turned out to be a false alarm. Does anyone have the link to that article? And was the location ever reported?

I have an idea it was Mt Isa. Can't find a link though.

I spoke with some GFs who know a lot about fostering children. They both said that children of a drug affected mother suffer LONG TERM ADHD, schizophrenia among many many ailments.

Both confirmed the withdrawals were a huge problem because the carers care for a baby screaming in pain night and day until the withdrawals subside, can take months but it’s the long term problems which is the frightening part.

I wonder if William was suffering from some of these.

I spoke with some GFs who know a lot about fostering children. They both said that children of a drug affected mother suffer LONG TERM ADHD, schizophrenia among many many ailments.

Both confirmed the withdrawals were a huge problem because the carers care for a baby screaming in pain night and day until the withdrawals subside, can take months but it’s the long term problems which is the frightening part.

I did notice in the police interview video that was posted the other day, the foster parents commented frequently on William's high level of caution. Wouldn't stay up in the tree because it was too high, wouldn't cross a road without someone else, if he was playing around a corner he'd keep coming back to check that they were there ... things like that.

Police interview video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALVhn0hElY

when you see that thick brush bushland makes one see how very difficult it would be to search every damn inch of even a 30km radius.
my uneducated ignorant gut instinct screams at me he's there.
right under our noses. hidden by deliberate hand or freak of nature accident in that the earth has taken him somehow.
just can't shake it.

when you see that thick brush bushland makes one see how very difficult it would be to search every damn inch of even a 30km radius.
my uneducated ignorant gut instinct screams at me he's there.
right under our noses. hidden by deliberate hand or freak of nature accident in that the earth has taken him somehow.
just can't shake it.

There are just so many kilometres of forest around there. Completely impossible to search it all. Though they did a darn good job of trying. I know your gut feeling, very well.

Same with Daniel Morcombe. Police needed Cowan to tell them where Daniel was. Too much area to search, almost impossible to know exactly where to look.

I've wondered whether the sister had more apparent problems of this type and this has to do with why she wasn't targetted.

My knowledge with children.

I was a small parcel delivery driver for Aust. post.
(Yes the ones in the little white vans)

Children must get the excited vibes when a parent is watching out for someone to arrive. Be it a repairman or delivery.
Kids think mum knows them so the are trustworthy...like a friend or relative about to arrive.

When my van would arrive excited kids would burst out the front door to greet my arrival.
Some would actually be so excited they would climb into the van among the items. Of course I would tell them to get out....like NOW!

Sometimes the parent would be at the clothes line and I would have to rely on the children to get mum with the front door left wide open, or yell over the side gate to get their attention. (Like William’s GM & FM)?

I think this is important because this exact scenario might have happened. William might have ran out to the van or stood there not frightened. Easy pickings.

I’ve told this story before because children are surprisingly knowing.

A child couldn’t tell the difference between these vans & was William used to these delivery vans arriving at their sydney property?

512e2b804231038bed866509ba1db588.jpg
67f831a95431ec6fe4ae8e6679febe6e.jpg
1068681a35cf07fbfb6fb8c293ea11b5.jpg

I've wondered whether the sister had more apparent problems of this type and this has to do with why she wasn't targetted.

Only because William was there.
The sister was inside the house.
So it was William that was taken and IMO there would not be another chance like that.

So it was William that was taken and IMO there would not be another chance like that.

I'm inclined to agree. Also, taking two children at once would make the whole thing more difficult and risky.

I did notice in the police interview video that was posted the other day, the foster parents commented frequently on William's high level of caution. Wouldn't stay up in the tree because it was too high, wouldn't cross a road without someone else, if he was playing around a corner he'd keep coming back to check that they were there ... things like that.

Police interview video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALVhn0hElY

That’s an interesting remark that if he was playing around the corner HE would check if they were still there.

He didn’t check this time did he. Maybe he had become more trusting and adventurous.

Was William on medications that were overlooked because of that night trip and morning or did they accidentally leave the meds at home?

Was William ‘climbing walls’ & very excitable that morning?

It actually sounds like he could have been IMO.

That’s an interesting remark that if he was playing around the corner HE would check if they were still there.

He didn’t check this time did he. Maybe he had become more trusting and adventurous.

Was William on medications that were overlooked because of that night trip and morning or did they accidentally leave the meds at home?

Was William ‘climbing walls’ & very excitable that morning?

It actually sounds like he could have been IMO.

BBM--Which means, perhaps, he was picked up very soon after turning the corner.

And as FM said, William was just beginning to blossom. I think he was beginning to become more confident.

There are just so many kilometres of forest around there. Completely impossible to search it all. Though they did a darn good job of trying. I know your gut feeling, very well.

Same with Daniel Morcombe. Police needed Cowan to tell them where Daniel was. Too much area to search, almost impossible to know exactly where to look.

That’s interesting SA.
Cowan took Daniel to a place what was known to him. It had an old transportable donga IIRC, a packing shed & nearby creek.
It was a seasonal farm which was seldom used.
I’m wondering if there are any places like this that could have been used.

But the original intention may never have been William at all (or of course it may have been the intention to snatch both) but because the sister was inside, things changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member