Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering why did fm feel she had to explain the photo angle and why william had his mouth wide open etc, was she asked to explain?
i think he looks quite unwell in that photo, stressed, tired, sad eyes and dark shadows under his eyes in contrast to some of the other beautiful happy face little william photos
so sad this is the last photo of him

Yes when you really look at his eyes they do look kind of sad in that pic, like he’s doing what he’s expected to do but his heart isn’t in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the very first one does say 2014, second and there after the clock says 2015.

I really can't explain that except to say that the computer date must be incorrect.

I wouldn't imagine that it would be possible for them to post a picture that has been confirmed as being taken on 12th Sept 14 on that date, let alone knowing they would need the page prior to William going missing.

Just one of those strange computer glitches I imagine.

Thanks so much for your efforts, going back through it. I was hoping you would post it, as someone on here may well be able to explain how a glitch like that can happen.

I don't see what the issue is with the photo..................:confused:

this from sept 2014 makes you realise how deep the forest was, i wonder what made police decide it was human intervention and he wasnt just lost deep in there?
they must have found something to rule that out?

Local resident Brad Hinder spent the past two nights looking for the child who they believe suffers from asthma.
"We came out just to hope we could hear him crying in the quiet of the night ... but no sound," he said.
"He is most likely in this forest ... it's more thick in there - up to your chest ... a child can easily hide if he's had an asthma attack and gone down or even gone into shock.
"He could have got lost and panicked and gone into shock. It's the only reason you can imagine that he would sit down and be so silent.
"It's treacherous, you couldn't get much worse bush for a young three-year-old."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-14/search-for-william-tyrell-critical-police-say/5742232
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...line-follows-disappearance-of-nsw-boy/6274088

this from sept 2014 makes you realise how deep the forest was, i wonder what made police decide it was human intervention and he wasnt just lost deep in there?

Local resident Brad Hinder spent the past two nights looking for the child who they believe suffers from asthma.
"We came out just to hope we could hear him crying in the quiet of the night ... but no sound," he said.
"He is most likely in this forest ... it's more thick in there - up to your chest ... a child can easily hide if he's had an asthma attack and gone down or even gone into shock.
"He could have got lost and panicked and gone into shock. It's the only reason you can imagine that he would sit down and be so silent.
"It's treacherous, you couldn't get much worse bush for a young three-year-old."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-14/search-for-william-tyrell-critical-police-say/5742232
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...line-follows-disappearance-of-nsw-boy/6274088

It does make you wonder what it was that made them decide that bear.

16 Sept 2014.
They were on to it rather promptly.

More than 30 investigators are working on the case and hundreds of people continued to scour the small town of Kendall and nearby bushland for a fifth day on Tuesday.
Superintendent Paul Fehon said it remained unclear whether William, who was last seen wearing a Spider-Man suit, had wandered off of his own accord or whether something more sinister had occurred.
Strike Force Rossann has been formed to investigate the disappearance. It's understood this includes the State Crime Command's Sex Crimes Squad and specially trained investigators who are experienced in the unexplained disappearances of young children.

The investigation has been widened to include the possibility that someone came in and out of the area.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...missing-william-tyrell-3-20140916-10hfbq.html

I don't see what the issue is with the photo..................:confused:

The 1st post of the official Where's William campaign using that photo is time stamped 3 months before his disappearance. Probably just a glitch. The photo in general is evidence the police have used to confirm WT was at the house when he disappeared on 12 September 2014. Outside of family, no one saw him there and the neighbor heard little children. The photo is important to examine. IMO

RSBM BBM

Best question in ages.

What has made them rule William being lost in the forest out ... completely?
What evidence do they have that there is someone else involved?
Is it that seatbelt position, perhaps seen on CCTV?
Is it a photo they have from the internet, hence Crime Stoppers in 26 countries putting out an alert?
What is it?

Otherwise, there is nothing to say that this cautious little boy did not have his first really brave moment and follow that little bunny into the forest. Not the dogs who, as we know, sometimes cannot pick up scents. Not the parents who say he would never do that. Not the lack of finding him in that dense bush ... lord knows that Kyle Coleman was never found out in that desert landscape, and Gary Tweddle may never have been found, if not by chance by a good pair of eyes.

You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Crime Stoppers websites in up to 26 countries have been asked by NSW Crime Stoppers to post an article about William’s abduction from the small town of Kendall last year, asking anyone with information to contact Australian Police.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/28531b37a866546089793027c69b0d3f

RSBM BBM

Best question in ages.

What has made them rule the forest out ... completely?
What evidence do they have that there is someone else involved?
Is it that seatbelt position, perhaps seen on CCTV?
Is it a photo they have from the internet, hence Crime Stoppers in 26 countries putting out an alert? And how did they choose those 26 countries?
What is it?

Otherwise, there is nothing to say that this cautious little boy did not have his first really brave day and follow that little bunny into the forest. Not the dogs who, as we know, sometimes cannot pick up scents. Not the parents who say he would never do that. Not the lack of finding him in that dense bush ... lord knows that Kyle Coleman was never found out in that desert landscape, and Gary Tweddle may never have been found, if not by chance by a good pair of eyes.

You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Crime Stoppers websites in up to 26 countries have been asked by NSW Crime Stoppers to post an article about William’s abduction from the small town of Kendall last year, asking anyone with information to contact Australian Police.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/28531b37a866546089793027c69b0d3f

How dumb am I? I never knew Crimestoppers were not a part of the police but an information gathering business that pass stuff onto the police if you want to report anonymously. You have to give a name if you report to police. Anyway I wondered about which 26 countries crimestoppers contacted. It was kind of similar to the countries 5sos had on their 2014/15 tour dates. Found footage online of them playing the night or 24 hours after WT disappeared. Lots of comments about MC looking upset. Youtube

If the adoption of Williams sister has not been finalised I'm assuming Karlie is still getting occasional arranged visits with her daughter. NC had stated KT & BC had infrequent visits at a public shopping Centre outside Rhyde every 6-7 weeks.....

That must be traumatic for both sets of parents with the current media reports of KT and other POI's namely TJ. I'm surprised the media haven't started staking out the Macquarie Centre.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I imagine that the visitation place has changed to somewhere far more private now. They wouldn't put the little girl through that.

I don't think it was always at the shopping centre anyway. Back in the early days there was a visitation picture of William and siblings in a park with Karlie.

Natalie just like to present things in the poorest light possible imo.

How dumb am I? I never knew Crimestoppers were not a part of the police but an information gathering business that pass stuff onto the police if you want to report anonymously. You have to give a name if you report to police. Anyway I wondered about which 26 countries crimestoppers contacted. It was kind of similar to the countries 5sos had on their 2014/15 tour dates. Found footage online of them playing the night or 24 hours after WT disappeared. Lots of comments about MC looking upset. Youtube

I think that Crime Stoppers may only have agencies in 26 countries. I was trying to find which countries they all were and I noticed something saying that Crime Stoppers was in 24 countries ... presumably they have added agencies in two more countries since that link, and have not updated their website.

"Crime Stoppers International is a umbrella organization for affiliated national and local Crime Stoppers programmes in 24 countries."
https://csiworld.org/

(Don't worry about feeling dumb. I didn't feel dumb when I was expected to know that a people mover was not a 4WD, because apparently everyone knows that.)

From JLZ, post 665, thread 30

"I remember seeing the foster mother explain the angle of the photograph. From memory, she said she took the photograph, and he was looking at her."

From Whàngarei, post 666, thread 30

"Fm explained that angle in the 60 mins vid.She said he was looking up at her face as she took the pic."

From News.com.au - Sept 6 2015

9.45 am - mum takes a photo of William on the deck, time & date confirmed by police. - took 3 photos. "I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year." Reference 'In Their Words' interview.
Note: as foster carers, you must keep a Life Story Book - the book “bridges the gap” between foster carers and parents when the child returns home, especially when parents feel they have missed out while their child has been in care"
“He was caught mid roar,” mum recalled, a hint of a smile in her voice.

Yep just as I say...William is supposed to be looking at her face...she is supposed to be taking the photo. If William was looking at her face he wouldn't be looking up he would be looking straight ahead.

The thing that I don't understand, is if the police confirmed what time the picture was taken and what phone. Why does the angle and the position really matter?

Geez not even NC has had a shot at the photo (well in the media) - just the spiderman suit, she feels is showy.

Its not about the angle at all. It is about what foster mother has said but the evidence does not support what she said.

just wondering why did fm feel she had to explain the photo angle and why william had his mouth wide open etc, was she asked to explain?
i think he looks quite unwell in that photo, stressed, tired, sad eyes and dark shadows under his eyes in contrast to some of the other beautiful happy face little william photos
so sad this is the last photo of him

And very very thin.

wonder why paul fehon was at that early stage denying it was a possible abduction? especially as sex crimes and homicide squads were on the scene by then?

The police officer leading the search for missing Sydney boy William Tyrrell has denied reports investigators are treating the case as a targeted abduction

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-06/william-tyrell-search-police-deny-abduction-claims/6001862

Probably keeping an open mind about all the possibilities.
Maybe strategy - not wanting to give too much away.
There were those car in the street......a repairman that could have been expected to be at the house that day to fix the washer. A repair man that had just happened to delete his phone log.
Wonder when the police first contacted BS for a chat? He was back on the 18th to complete that job. I still am surprised the washer even needed to be fixed .... with Nana staying elsewhere and it seems the family having already returned to Sydney, at the request of the police.
Oh well .. they must have had their reasons.
imo

Yes when you really look at his eyes they do look kind of sad in that pic, like he’s doing what he’s expected to do but his heart isn’t in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have had that feeling with a lot of the photos released. To me it is like they are trying to prove how happy William was.

Probably keeping an open mind about all the possibilities.
Maybe strategy - not wanting to give too much away.
There were those car in the street......a repairman that could have been expected to be at the house that day to fix the washer. A repair man that had just happened to delete his phone log.
Wonder when the police first contacted BS for a chat? He was back on the 18th to complete that job. I still am surprised the washer even needed to be fixed .... with Nana staying elsewhere and it seems the family having already returned to Sydney, at the request of the police.
Oh well .. they must have had their reasons.
imo

Paul Fehon appeared, to me, to keep a lot of info more private. When Jubelin came on the scene, he just laid it all out there. (Well, obviously not all of the info, but a heck of a lot more.)

Maybe the difference between a local officer who knows the locals, and a city officer who does not have attachments to the area?

Paul Fehon appeared, to me, to keep a lot of info more private. When Jubelin came on the scene, he just laid it all out there.

Maybe the difference between a local officer who knows the locals, and a city officer who does not have attachments to the area?

Well I don't know who has attachments/links to the area. But I just have a feeling that GJ was well aware of all that was taking place with William's disappearance before he became lead investigator.
To be honest I don't think I saw anyone referred to as lead investigator before Jubes ... I will have to go back and have a look.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member