Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Credulious

Credulious Former Member

Michelle Spedding starting a home daycare. Common to build an outhouse.

2. Credulious

Credulious Former Member

To be succinct.

There is a Kendall in Florida and UK

Websites create clusters of service providers to gain higher ratings. Unfortunately this often distorts the amount of service providers appearing there be more service providers than there actually is.

Put simply, there can be a lot of artistic licence on who actually service particular areas. This is all to aggregate hits, higher ratings in search engines etc.

3. Hbayne

Hbayne On Time Out

Oh ok. i hit the Australia own button when I search local

4. louisepiglet

louisepiglet Well-Known Member

Maybe he is planning on a mezzanine floor for extra storage (we have that in our shed), or parking a camper van.

5. Credulious

Credulious Former Member

You are right Its 4.8metres which is two story but Im not sure the capacity those Z purlins to do that

6. 1968

1968 Well-Known Member

Seems a bit strange to me as well - electricians make quite good money as I understand it. Maybe the pawn brokers was a front for something else, I think that has been speculated up thread.
    Pawnbrokers prey on hard-up people forced to sell goods for a tiny proportion of their value.
    Maybe he was hoping some of his customers would be desperate enough to trade something else. It happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Credulious

Credulious Former Member

Like a bag of secondhand mobile phones discovered by police in the business

Take photos, upload on public WIFI, throw phone in bin. No tracing the phone to the last user.

8. Credulious

Credulious Former Member

9. sleepinoz

sleepinoz Well-Known Member

- Who is Michelle Spedding? and what does she have to do with William?

- BS was renting this property, as I said previously the owners of the property requested the Development Application therefore it may not have anything to do with BS. AFAIK he doesn't live at that property anymore.

- I wouldn't laugh at the possibility of it being an aircraft hanger, I know someone on land in NSW that wanted to build another shed/barn, council rejected that application but approved another application to build an aircraft hanger.

10. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Spedding used to have a rental business in Wellington, his van used to say Speddo's Hire on it. His previous van said Speddo's Rental (you may remember seeing a pic of it, with him in the foreground, at a caravan park). His van now only advertises repairs.

I think the pawn shop may have dabbled in some of that hire business kind of thing.

He deregistered his Speddo's Rental World business in 2013. When he moved to Bonny Hills/Laurieton. Looks, to me, that it was a voluntary insolvency. He couldn't pay his bills.

NOTICE OF PROPOSED DEREGISTRATION - Voluntary
    Company: SPEDDO'S RENTAL WORLD PTY LTD
    https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....38143192/d30df412-a71e-4dda-b477-14b891ea6c56

Speddo's Rental World:
    http://anyhire.com/dir/Company.aspx?page=about&bId=353&id=127

[​IMG]
    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/6a42aa0744d5c9857b3238c8a1bbf69b

11. SouthAussie

Remember the pics of an old washer sitting outside at his house, that we saw in the search pics? The shed may very well have been to store those kinds of things, too.

Who knows if he is a tinkerer. Instead of buying new parts, perhaps he sometimes took parts from old washing machines/air conditioners to fix current ones with problems. Or repaired old machines and sold them second hand. The building could have been a workshop.

Not directed at you, sleep ... but because he is an alleged pedo, doesn't mean everything he does is geared that way. Most people have a good side, too. Some people evidently think he is okay, and can't see the possibility of the bad side of him. The dirty secret side. The Youngberrys sound like two of those people. His son Rodney sounds like another.

12. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

In fact, if we assume the plan was to fix grandma's washing machine Friday morning, the day was geographically organized so that the school assembly was a convenient fit.

I'd like to know if Margaret was in a separate vehicle that day. I think she knew he planned to go to Kendall and the arrangement was for them to meet afterward in Laurieton, assuming the job finished in time. He accounted to Margaret for not going to Kendall by saying he couldn't make phone contact and said he went to his office instead. But being at his office wouldn't explain him not making the school assembly. . . . I don't know. I would think things would be uneasy between them. It doesn't look that way though.

13. SouthAussie

Yes, the geographical order would make total sense .. considering his customer requirements that day.
    Start in Kendall, come back to Laurieton, go on to Dunbogan. Close to home, after Dunbogan, when he was tired and may just want to get home.

When you work for yourself, you make sure the logistics of your travel that day leave you in the best position at the end of the day, usually.

I can't imagine the story he told Margaret. Perhaps something that involved a 'missing car part', is my thinking. There would have needed to be a story for her, that she would 'believe' or want to believe, for her to cover for him.

14. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

Missing car part, lost in Middle Brother? What would he be doing there? That would make her more suspicious. Unless he didn't give her the detail and only thought up the location hastily for police.

15. Josie2014

Josie2014 Active Member

Hbayne could you please spell out your google search which came up with 20. That doesn't sound right.

According to Local Search and Yellow Pages there are 6 washing machine repairers in the Hastings/Camden Haven area. One in North Haven and five in Port Macquarie.

Even less in Taree

16. SouthAussie

Not Hbayne ... but yellow pages shows 19 servicing the Port Macquarie/Hastings Council area.

Kendall is in the Hastings Council zone. As are Laurieton, Bonny Hills, Wauchope, etc etc.

We had looked this up many threads ago.

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/find...ice-parts/port-macquarie-hastings-council-nsw

The red line is the southern border of the Hastings Council zone

[​IMG]

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...3c7b8020367ae!8m2!3d-31.4703285!4d152.5443612

17. Hbayne

Hbayne On Time Out

Thanks SA

18. SouthAussie

I would love to know more about that missing car part. What would anyone be doing there? And what made the police conduct that search. I can't get a handle on that element of this case.

It is within a 30km radius of Spedding which, as we know, is where perps are most likely to hide their victims. That is about the only thing about it that I can come up with, at the moment.

19. Hbayne

Hbayne On Time Out

Also I keep going back to the report of the larger woman.

20. SouthAussie

What was it about her again?? She was on the main road south out of Kendall, wasn't she?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.