Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

That's very sad Bo. (((hugs))). Onwards & upwards though and have found in this life you can either sink or swim. Prayers for you to get through all of this and eventually heal the wounds.
    In the BBM, are you referring to what i stated about the Govt. funding of single parents. I wasn't trying to suggest it's wine & roses, but i think it encourages young people to make poor choices at a very young age. Young teenage mothers when perhaps they might do better at furthering their education instead of perhaps taking on roles of parenting they are not ready for, etc.

alj65 likes this.
  2. Karinna

No it doesn't if it is bruising. I hope LE have checked that out?

3. Karinna

Did GJ insinuate in one of his pressers that WT might have had an accident? I thought i remember reading that somewhere.

4. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

I wouldn't say insinuate, but he did talk of other scenarios that the police have been looking at over the course of the investigation as the idea of a pedophile ring being responsible for WT's disappearance was becoming all but ruled out. I would look at the last anniversary presser. IMO

5. Karinna

Thanks for clarifying.

6. Hbayne

Hbayne On Time Out

NO he didn’t

7. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

I believe I remember him saying he was open to an explanation of that sort, so if anyone knew anything about it come forward, don't hide away from fear of not being believed.

8. Karinna

Thanks JLZ, that is what i kind of remembered too, words to that effect.

9. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

his foster mother mentioned it but i also remember det jubelin saying that could be a scenario too...

“To that person, even if William is dead, even if somebody killed him - deliberately or if it was an accident - and you know where he is, he’s got to come home,” his mother said.
    “If William is dead then you can’t just leave him in some random hole somewhere

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3265076...rrell-family-make-emotional-plea-for-closure/

10. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

"There may be a misconception that there is a lot that we don't know about this case. I've visited the crime scene multiple times and there is a lot of information that that location tells us," Dr Yule said.
    "Combining that with assessing all the leads that have come into the investigation so far, there really are a limited number of possibilities that can account for William's disappearance and from that there are actually a lot of inferences we can draw about what has likely happened and the likely personality of a person or persons who may be involved."
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...illiam-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html

11. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

This thread is closed for review.

12. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.