Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck are you on about ?
To be succinct.

There is a Kendall in Florida and UK

Websites create clusters of service providers to gain higher ratings. Unfortunately this often distorts the amount of service providers appearing there be more service providers than there actually is.

Put simply, there can be a lot of artistic licence on who actually service particular areas. This is all to aggregate hits, higher ratings in search engines etc.

To be succinct.

There is a Kendall in Florida and UK

Websites create clusters of service providers to gain higher ratings. Unfortunately this often distorts the amount of service providers appearing there be more service providers than there actually is.

Put simply, there can be a lot of artistic licence on who actually service particular areas. This is all to aggregate hits, higher ratings in search engines etc.
Oh ok. i hit the Australia own button when I search local

The other, is Michelle was going to start up a home daycare?

Being a business he was probably going to claim a large proportion of his rent on tax.

Looking at that copper though, the ceiling line must be nearly 5 metres high.

Why would you need a shed 5 metres high? Aircraft hanger? :laughing:

cache.php

Maybe he is planning on a mezzanine floor for extra storage (we have that in our shed), or parking a camper van.

Maybe he is planning on a mezzanine floor for extra storage (we have that in our shed), or parking a camper van.

You are right Its 4.8metres which is two story but Im not sure the capacity those Z purlins to do that

Looking at Bills back shed, my thoughts are he is going to get into ducted aircon which was stated earlier on.

Why he went into pawn broking is beyond me when he is a licenced electrician.

24E3D02100000578-2919401-image-a-17_1421813247221.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3TS4NT6PL

Seems a bit strange to me as well - electricians make quite good money as I understand it. Maybe the pawn brokers was a front for something else, I think that has been speculated up thread.
Pawnbrokers prey on hard-up people forced to sell goods for a tiny proportion of their value.
Maybe he was hoping some of his customers would be desperate enough to trade something else. It happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a bag of secondhand mobile phones discovered by police in the business

Take photos, upload on public WIFI, throw phone in bin. No tracing the phone to the last user.

Seems a bit strange to me as well - electricians make quite good money as I understand it. Maybe the pawn brokers was a front for something else, I think that has been speculated up thread.
Pawnbrokers prey on hard-up people forced to sell goods for a tiny proportion of their value.
Maybe he was hoping some of his customers would be desperate enough to trade something else. It happens.

The other, is Michelle was going to start up a home daycare?

Being a business he was probably going to claim a large proportion of his rent on tax.

Looking at that copper though, the ceiling line must be nearly 5 metres high.

Why would you need a shed 5 metres high? Aircraft hanger? :laughing:

cache.php

- Who is Michelle Spedding? and what does she have to do with William?

- BS was renting this property, as I said previously the owners of the property requested the Development Application therefore it may not have anything to do with BS. AFAIK he doesn't live at that property anymore.

- I wouldn't laugh at the possibility of it being an aircraft hanger, I know someone on land in NSW that wanted to build another shed/barn, council rejected that application but approved another application to build an aircraft hanger.

Spedding used to have a rental business in Wellington, his van used to say Speddo's Hire on it. His previous van said Speddo's Rental (you may remember seeing a pic of it, with him in the foreground, at a caravan park). His van now only advertises repairs.

I think the pawn shop may have dabbled in some of that hire business kind of thing.

He deregistered his Speddo's Rental World business in 2013. When he moved to Bonny Hills/Laurieton. Looks, to me, that it was a voluntary insolvency. He couldn't pay his bills.

NOTICE OF PROPOSED DEREGISTRATION - Voluntary
Company: SPEDDO'S RENTAL WORLD PTY LTD
https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....38143192/d30df412-a71e-4dda-b477-14b891ea6c56

Speddo's Rental World:
http://anyhire.com/dir/Company.aspx?page=about&bId=353&id=127

2d8qdz5.jpg

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/6a42aa0744d5c9857b3238c8a1bbf69b

- Who is Michelle Spedding? and what does she have to do with William?

- BS was renting this property, as I said previously the owners of the property requested the Development Application therefore it may not have anything to do with BS. AFAIK he doesn't live at that property anymore.

- I wouldn't laugh at the possibility of it being an aircraft hanger, I know someone on land in NSW that wanted to build another shed/barn, council rejected that application but approved another application to build an aircraft hanger.

Remember the pics of an old washer sitting outside at his house, that we saw in the search pics? The shed may very well have been to store those kinds of things, too.

Who knows if he is a tinkerer. Instead of buying new parts, perhaps he sometimes took parts from old washing machines/air conditioners to fix current ones with problems. Or repaired old machines and sold them second hand. The building could have been a workshop.

Not directed at you, sleep ... but because he is an alleged pedo, doesn't mean everything he does is geared that way. Most people have a good side, too. Some people evidently think he is okay, and can't see the possibility of the bad side of him. The dirty secret side. The Youngberrys sound like two of those people. His son Rodney sounds like another.

He was not the only repairman in town. We looked that up before.

His son even said how much his business has dropped off since he became a POI. People, I am sure, are still getting their washing machines repaired.

I, too, am not trying to build my business. It is plenty of work maintaining what I have coming in. I do not even advertise, I work only on referral. It still leads to plenty of work that must be maintained. You don't let your referrals slide, because the referring client hears all about it. You say yes you will do it, or no that you won't. You don''t say you will help someone with a fairly urgent job, then not help them when they need it.

I understand perfectly.

He would have gone to grandma's that morning to fix the washing machine, with the part that had arrived the day before. She needed the work done, it was somewhat urgent. She was also well known in the area, wouldn't need bad advertising from her.

He would have squeezed in an assembly, if there was time. He would have gone on to his arvo appointment to keep his weekend clear.

That is still a light day. One appointment in the morning, one in the arvo.

imo

In fact, if we assume the plan was to fix grandma's washing machine Friday morning, the day was geographically organized so that the school assembly was a convenient fit.

I'd like to know if Margaret was in a separate vehicle that day. I think she knew he planned to go to Kendall and the arrangement was for them to meet afterward in Laurieton, assuming the job finished in time. He accounted to Margaret for not going to Kendall by saying he couldn't make phone contact and said he went to his office instead. But being at his office wouldn't explain him not making the school assembly. . . . I don't know. I would think things would be uneasy between them. It doesn't look that way though.

In fact, if we assume the plan was to fix grandma's washing machine Friday morning, the day was geographically organized so that the school assembly was a convenient fit.

I'd like to know if Margaret was in a separate vehicle that day. I think she knew he planned to go to Kendall and the arrangement was for them to meet afterward in Laurieton, assuming the job finished in time. He accounted to Margaret for not going to Kendall by saying he couldn't make phone contact and said he went to his office instead. But being at his office wouldn't explain him not making the school assembly. . . . I don't know. I would think things would be uneasy between them. It doesn't look that way though.

Yes, the geographical order would make total sense .. considering his customer requirements that day.
Start in Kendall, come back to Laurieton, go on to Dunbogan. Close to home, after Dunbogan, when he was tired and may just want to get home.

When you work for yourself, you make sure the logistics of your travel that day leave you in the best position at the end of the day, usually.

I can't imagine the story he told Margaret. Perhaps something that involved a 'missing car part', is my thinking. There would have needed to be a story for her, that she would 'believe' or want to believe, for her to cover for him.

Yes, the geographical order would make total sense .. considering his customer requirements that day.
Start in Kendall, come back to Laurieton, go on to Dunbogan. Close to home, after Dunbogan, when he was tired and may just want to get home.

When you work for yourself, you make sure the logistics of your travel that day leave you in the best position at the end of the day, usually.

I can't imagine the story he told Margaret. Perhaps something that involved a 'missing car part', is my thinking. There would have needed to be a story for her, that she would 'believe' or want to believe, for her to cover for him.

Missing car part, lost in Middle Brother? What would he be doing there? That would make her more suspicious. Unless he didn't give her the detail and only thought up the location hastily for police.

Yep just did a google search and more than 20 came up as servicing Kendall

Hbayne could you please spell out your google search which came up with 20. That doesn't sound right.

According to Local Search and Yellow Pages there are 6 washing machine repairers in the Hastings/Camden Haven area. One in North Haven and five in Port Macquarie.

Even less in Taree

Hbayne could you please spell out your google search which came up with 20. That doesn't sound right.

According to Local Search and Yellow Pages there are 6 washing machine repairers in the Hastings/Camden Haven area. One in North Haven and five in Port Macquarie.

Even less in Taree

Not Hbayne ... but yellow pages shows 19 servicing the Port Macquarie/Hastings Council area.

Kendall is in the Hastings Council zone. As are Laurieton, Bonny Hills, Wauchope, etc etc.

We had looked this up many threads ago.

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/find...ice-parts/port-macquarie-hastings-council-nsw

The red line is the southern border of the Hastings Council zone

10mm1rb.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...3c7b8020367ae!8m2!3d-31.4703285!4d152.5443612

Not Hbayne ... but yellow pages shows 19 servicing the Port Macquarie/Hastings Council area.

Kendall is in the Hastings Council zone. As are Laurieton, Bonny Hills, Wauchope, etc etc.

We had looked this up many threads ago.

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/find...ice-parts/port-macquarie-hastings-council-nsw

The red line is the southern border of the Hastings Council zone

10mm1rb.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...3c7b8020367ae!8m2!3d-31.4703285!4d152.5443612

Thanks SA

Missing car part, lost in Middle Brother? What would he be doing there? That would make her more suspicious. Unless he didn't give her the detail and only thought up the location hastily for police.

I would love to know more about that missing car part. What would anyone be doing there? And what made the police conduct that search. I can't get a handle on that element of this case.

It is within a 30km radius of Spedding which, as we know, is where perps are most likely to hide their victims. That is about the only thing about it that I can come up with, at the moment.

I would love to know more about that missing car part. What would anyone be doing there? And what made the police conduct that search. I can't get a handle on that element of this case.

It is within a 30km radius of Spedding which, as we know, is where perps are most likely to hide their victims. That is about the only thing about it that I can come up with, at the moment.

Also I keep going back to the report of the larger woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46