Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 ways of looking at this new search

I got the impression that the coroner has advised the investigation that with the information Strikeforce Rosann has at present, misadventure cannot be ruled out as a coronial finding or as an explanation in someone's defence if on trial. This search has to happen to rule that out completely for a coroner's satisfaction. So police are gathering and spending up to a month, hoping to find nothing?

Also keep thinking about the tracker at the beginning of WT's disappearance, Jake Cassar, who found a knife sheath.

Huh, Froggie, can you spell your comments out for me please in relation to highlighted.

I don't see that the 'hope to find nothing'. IMO many things they could find could most certainly be ruled in, in relation to someone's guilt to the misdoings.

And re the knife sheath - I must have missed this bit of information. What sort was it - not sure how, but it wasn't something that could have once been attached to a vehicle was it, and then fell off ??

Maybe @richieswan can upload DCI Jubelin’s presser to youTube for us (if we ask nicely - pretty please with sugar on top. Oh and with a cherry.)
Oh ok, when you put it like that. Here’s the full Presser with all the questions. I found it on the NSW Police FB site. Somehow it landed on Youtube. Source link in description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23