Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HavenWood

HavenWood Well-Known Member

In regard to the FM saying "she didn't know" if anybody was aware of their visit (and possibly some of the other things mentioned), maybe police have told her to keep certain things quiet.
    Maybe she was aware that somebody may have known about their planned visit to Kendall, the police would be aware of this if so, but maybe, for whatever reason, they don't want that to be public knowledge.
    We have to remember that we will only ever be hearing parts of what is going on, the police will always keep certain information to themselves.

2. Bohemian

Bohemian Well-Known Member

We can put the septic tank theory to bed. Kendall is on deep sewerage:

The Kew/Kendall Sewerage Scheme consists of a sewerage treatment plant (STP) and a pipeline network and pumping stations to serve the three townships of Kew, Kendall and Herons Creek. The STP is located on the Pacific Highway at Herons Creek.

The plant has a capacity of 1,720 EP - in other words, it has the capacity to treat raw sewage equivalent to that generated by a population of 1,720 people.

Kew/Kendall Sewerage Scheme - Port Macquarie-Hastings Council

3. Bohemian

I’m more than a little confused about what you are indicating by your series of posts about William being asthmatic, pt. If not deliberate intent to harm William, what then?

sleepinoz, JLZ, Violet77 and 4 others like this.
  4. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

:D good stuff

5. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

I think pedos 'sometimes' just take what they can get... unfortunately

6. Bohemian

I prefer the words ‘child predators’, iailwa.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    iailwa, Hbayne, sosocurious and 2 others like this.
  7. Wexford

Wexford Well-Known Member

BBM
    Yes he was locked away at the time. NSW 'was warned about Hillsley' - National - smh.com.au

8. Wexford

Wexford Well-Known Member

Or perhaps she was the target? We really cannot be sure if the intention was either or both children.

9. Bohemian

Maybe it was simply the case of a motivated offender, opportunity and William was briefly unattended. Not unusual for preschool-aged children who are exploring their boundaries and becoming more independent. That’s all it takes. Often victim characteristics aren’t important.

10. Bohemian

11. Bohemian

Just in case anyone is confused:

(09:58) Reporter:

'Mr Jubelin, on the subject of William's foster care, have you been able to rule out involvement by the foster family or the natural family in his disappearance?'

(10:08) DCI Gary Jubelin:

'The simple answer to that, yes. I'm standing here saying I have ruled out the foster carer parents and I have ruled out the biological parents as being involved in this investigation.'

12. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

I believe that if William has been abducted, the perpetrator/s are playing their "games" with Police investigators. Have a close look at what was going on in the lead-up to William's alleged abduction. The 1st event - the trial of the one and only Cowan (notoriously sadistic paedophile) for the murder of Daniel Morecomb concluded on 14 March 2014 with life sentence on that date.

The police 'sting' to capture this sadistic paedophile was incredibly dedicated work but has there now been a payback?

The 2nd very very important event that occurred in 2014 was the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry that commenced in December 2013 and concluded in December 2014; into the abduction and murder of three Aboriginal children from Bowraville - each child had attended a separate party with 141 days between the first abduction and murder on 13 September 1990 (remains still not located and note the date!). 1st victim a 16yo female, 2nd victim a 3yo female and 3rd victim a 16yo male.

However the first victim's clothing was located in the Nambucca River in 3 separate plastic bags weighted down with rocks. The 2nd victim a 3yo female child whose remains were located discarded on the ground - not buried, and nearby the road that led to the location that the 1st victim's clothing was discovered.

The final victim abducted and murdered on 1 February 1991.His remains were located nearby the same road that lead to the 1st victim's clothing and the 2nd victm's discovery site.

The remains of the 2nd and 3rd victims were located in 1991.

DCI Jubelin is very very heavily involved in the particular investigation of that matter and has been in charge of that investigation since 1996. I don't consider a far stretch to say that DCI Jubelin is very very involved at a personal level as well.

There is a main (and only) POI and the case at present is walking a legal tightrope so I will not go into detail here. The main POI resided in Port Macquarie at the time of William's abduction (and to this day) and believe this - he has a working with children clearance and is currently working with children! He had no convictions against his name therefore he is able to obtain a clearance.

There are many documentaries available on Youtube that give every horrific detail about the 1990 / 1991 Bowraville case and the never ending fight for justice; DCI Jubelin will never give up EVER! Worth viewing but be warned, these documentaries are powerfully gut-wrenching and disturbing!

I also note that many of the interviews DCI Jubelin gives with regard to William's case he is wearing a specific tie; the meaning behind the tie will become obvious when you have viewed all of the Bowraville videos! Perhaps that is a strategic hint.

Two absolutely MAJOR events in 2014 occurring with regard to paedophile activity but not just abuse of children but with regard to the abduction and murder of 4 children and including William that would be FIVE children with FOUR in NSW!

Something tells me this is all connected; no doubt in my mind.

insanity, bluenoser, frogwell and 3 others like this.
  13. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

A predator is somebody that ruthlessly exploits others.

A paedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children.

There is a great difference there Bo!

bearbear likes this.
  14. Chloexx

Chloexx Well-Known Member

Does this include the FGM being cleared?

15. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

16. Bohemian

A child predator acts on their sexual attraction to children.

17. Bohemian

Has she been named as a POI or suspect?

18. Bohemian

Let me get this straight are you suggesting William’s abduction was payback for DCI Jubelin and/or NSWPOL and QPS irt Daniel Morcomb and the Bowraville Children?

sleepinoz, JLZ, Violet77 and 3 others like this.
  19. Bohemian

@papertrail And who is the POI who holds a current WWCC?

20. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

A paedophile ruthlessly exploits others, wouldn't you agree?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.