Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
WT wondering off on his own and dying of exposure seems so unlikely to me given dogs have not found a scent. But I can remember cases where cadaver/sent dogs were less successful than hoped.

Could of been manslaughter (hit by a car?) and subsequently covered up. This is not finger pointing to anyone in particular - could of been a passer by. But then again - no scent.

Surely LE have something pointing in the direction of the POI’s - strong enough to really believe he did not enter that bush, at least not alone anyway.

I know there have been other cases (mostly Overseas I believe) where missing children have been missed during searches, or the area they ended in up falling just outside of the search zone, but in any of these cases have LE ever ruthlessly pursued the human intervention theory - complete with a list of POIs -only for the remains of the child to be discovered months/years later by hikers or campers etc

There was a post about dog smelling WT scent upto the fence..

In one of the articles I read online, there was no fence at the front of FGM house. Which means dog sniffed WT's scent upto the road at front of the house and not after that. It indicates that an intervention might have taken place just around that area. That is where 2 vehicles were parked and that mean might be from where WT was lifted.

Had WT wandered off in the bush, surely dogs were able to sniff his scent further ?

If several persons didn't know of the fate, WT would endure, but helped with the abduction (from each helpmate to the next), they all feel innocent, IMO and my fear.

There was a post about dog smelling WT scent upto the fence..

In one of the articles I read online, there was no fence at the front of FGM house. Which means dog sniffed WT's scent upto the road at front of the house and not after that. It indicates that an intervention might have taken place just around that area. That is where 2 vehicles were parked and that mean might be from where WT was lifted.

Had WT wandered off in the bush, surely dogs were able to sniff his scent further ?

I think if you checked the article says - to the property boundary. Some say letterbox, which I believe is where they were riding their bikes earlier that morning.

I don't think it was, or if it was it wasn't reported.

DA approval was 26/09/14, but I don't know the date of work commencement.

August 2016 - is this the same shed or another?

14/0387.2 9 Wandoo Place, Bonny Hills Alterations and additions and construction of shed - modification 15/0661.2 3B Newport Crescent, Port Macquarie To modify the design

[PDF]council matters - Port Macquarie-Hastings Council
www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/files/assets/public/aboutus/.../2016-08-17-council-matters.pdf

August 2016 - is this the same shed or another?

14/0387.2 9 Wandoo Place, Bonny Hills Alterations and additions and construction of shed - modification 15/0661.2 3B Newport Crescent, Port Macquarie To modify the design

[PDF]council matters - Port Macquarie-Hastings Council
www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/files/assets/public/aboutus/.../2016-08-17-council-matters.pdf

Same DA, probably an alteration to the original plan.

The article I quoted was 23/1/15 so obviously started prior to the application for alteration.

ETA: I can't post the original DA as it has the owners name on it.

Same DA, probably an alteration to the original plan.

The article I quoted was 23/1/15 so obviously started prior to the application for alteration.

ETA: I can't post the original DA as it has the owners name on it.

Long time in process that shed, sleep - 26 September 2014 to at least August 2016.

Didn't the police measure that slab with the garage structure already on it's way to completion during the 20 January 2015 raid of the property.
Would there have been plumbing involved in the erection of the shed?

It just seems an awful long time imo.

Long time in process that shed, sleep - 26 September 2014 to at least August 2016.

Didn't the police measure that slab with the garage structure already on it's way to completion during the 20 January 2015 raid of the property.
Would there have been plumbing involved in the erection of the shed?

It just seems an awful long time imo.

I don't know if it was measured by Police, in the pic I posted they were walking on it - so who knows.

Plumbing - I have no idea, but more than likely.

DA approval doesn't necessarily mean 'commencement of work', without looking it up for that particular council, you can have a few years to commence work. Obviously it had commenced by the time BS's property was searched.

I don't know if it was measured by Police, in the pic I posted they were walking on it - so who knows.

Plumbing - I have no idea, but more than likely.

DA approval doesn't necessarily mean 'commencement of work', without looking it up for that particular council, you can have a few years to commence work. Obviously it had commenced by the time BS's property was searched.

I don't know either.
But the DM said
On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said.

William Spedding claims he had nothing to do with William Tyrell disappearance | Daily Mail Online

Now that could be interesting information to have in advance, accidentally. All manner of things could be underneath it. Hmmmmm
Sorry, the link that I was replying to didn’t work. On my phone so having difficulty posting properly, but it was about tenants would have to know in advance that it was being done .

I don't know either.
But the DM said
On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said.

William Spedding claims he had nothing to do with William Tyrell disappearance | Daily Mail Online

What use would measuring it be in connection to William?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288